The Most Popular Girls in School

Y'know what nobody talks about on here? MPGiS.
Anybody here like this show? got a favorite character? quote? episode? Let's discuss
youtube.com/watch?v=-STtD96doeo&list=PLRSqsdLWvPHlkkV1oKjFtnGooMNZbfBaz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRQ2RJMR95U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

might as well start this shit out with the most iconic scene
youtube.com/watch?v=kRQ2RJMR95U

It's been years since I've thought about this series, I remember binging it a lot.
>most recent upload was dec 27, 2017
>it's still going on
holy crap

Dude you really need to catch up. it's still fucking terrific, they've started doing some videos in VR too.

Fucking Rachel Tice

Remember: Four skinny French models are strictly more dangerous than four armed musclebound men.

Nothing really has stopped this moment.

I forgot how good that scene was

Brittany is objectively the best character

>favorite character?
Of the main three, Brittnay. But I also like Shay and Cameron
>Quote
"You think you can bitch me out? I am the QUEEN of bitch. You look up bitch in the dictionary and you're gonna see MY FUCKING FACE!"
>episode
No favorite episode but one of my favorite scenes is when they get new uniforms

Oh, why hello, 'ow you say, Sup Forums

The great tragedy of this show is that whenever I try to recommend it to someone they think I'm a fag and never watch it.

How do you even pitch this shit?

>"It's a guy doing voice overs for stop-motion barbies in high school who are all awful to each other."

Just show them If that doesn't work then I don't know what will.

Holy fuck, I forgot about this. This show was great but I fell out of watching it.

It has its moments, but "bitchy bimbo" archetypes really only last so long as jokes are concerned. When they try to add story to it, it makes for a very forced and unappealing show. It was far funnier when it was just bitches being bitches to each other as a parody of Jersey Shore and such.

At first I thought this thread was either shitposting, shilling, or some really abstract joke but, fuck, I laughed.

God I fucking love the football team.

I decided to watch it because of . Does it get better?

Fuck me.

I haven't seen this in years.

Best girl

Yeah, the story and production quality goes way up over time.

This thread made me go look up the first episode in season 5 and it was great. I need to go find where I originally stopped and marathon everything.

It's all pretty solid, except for the season where Britanny becomes a mercenary. That one sucked, it was only good for Brittany's killing spree.

>How do you even pitch this shit?
"A high school drama parody performed entirely with stop-motion. The humor's outrageous and crass, and the characters are so ridiculous that you love them, even though they're all awful people."

State! State! State! State! State!

The more I think about it the more I realize Than is the best character

Fuck off Jon

Thats not my name

The first two episodes where it's explained why everyone's fed up with McKenzie's shit are also good.

>How do you even pitch this shit?
>Dude it's like if Barbies were on Adult Swim. And each season the animation and movement gets better and better. Give it three episodes. If you can laugh at Aqua Teen and shit then you'll easily laugh at this.

Ha, more like, gay.

Get out you Goddamn Montrealian.

Haven't watch it but I know this gif.

Trisha is best girl