Is Ironfist Burns canon?

Is Ironfist Burns canon?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Ironfist_Burns
youtube.com/watch?v=4eqX61SCI1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see why not.

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Ironfist_Burns

He's got a Simpsons Wiki entry, so he must be canon.

>that feel when you saw the Steam Hams GB edition and he was in it.

Burns' Surns and Furns (Formerly Smithers')

>I'm Charles Montgomery Burns, the Immortal Iron Fist, Protector of K'un-Lun and sworn enemy of The Hand

I had this game as a kid.

It was simply awful. Everytime you got hit, "Eat my shorts." And the game would pause and stop all sounds and music too. And boy was the gameboy not suited to voice samples. I also remember if you accidentally threw the boomerang at Lisa, each frame of the boomerang touching her counted as a hit.

And if you hit LISA, a similar thing would happen with, "STOP IT BART!"
I wouldn't recommend it. Also, most emulators the last time I tried wouldn't emulate the speech properly, or at all, if memory serves. Might have changed since then though.

I just used a Game Genie.

I don't think I ever made it past the first level

So did I.
The game was still awful though.

I still have the game boy game genie. And my copy of legend of zelda link's awakening. AND I still remember the cheat for infinite health!

I was so upset as a kid when I wasted my money on that horrible game.

I was determined to beat this fucking broken thing without GG even though I had one just because.

As soon as I beat it, I dunno that I ever played it again.

Superior Simpsons game.

I paused during a color swap by accident and was amazed when I realized there was an entirely different bgm song for that half second flash.

My nigga.

Man, the quality on those really early gameboy games was pretty low

It's sad when the only decent Simpsons gamescwere made when the Simpsons stopped being funny.

The shovelware Simpsons games on the other hand were made during the time when The Simpsons were still very good.

They made the simpsons games assuming people would buy them over the name alone. When the simpsons stopped being cool they knew they had to try

Between this and Bart Vs. The World, what was the obsession with giving Mr. Burns an army of evil relatives?

Mr burns wasn't full evil at the time of the game

The arcade game and Bart's Nightmare was decent.

Early seasons had few characters, and Burns was the only 'bad guy' of the cast. He's too old to be used as a generic villain so they just made relatives to use instead.

I wish they still made crazy tie ins like these.

Imagine the bullshit insanity of Louise, Tina, and Gene taking on Jimmy Pestos army of pizza deliverymen to save Winder Wharf, or trying to rescue Linda from Hugo in a government facility in a sidesceolling beat em up.

With the last boss being a monster burger.

>He's too old to be used as a generic villain
Which later seasons turned mr burns into

Didn't they have a "burger boss" episode or some such?

For some reason I always thought Ironfist was female and it turned me on.

The lines around the eyes look like eyelashes is why.

read that in his voice and thoroughly enjoyed myself

Kind of like how the Tiny Toons games are based strictly on the earliest episodes so that one weird mad scientist guy shows up in most of them.

Better than the first NES TMNT game where almost all the enemies aside from Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, Foot Soldiers and Mousers were pulled from Konami's ass and most of them are freakin' weird. The JP version wasn't even labeled a TMNT game as the series was unreleased there at that time, so they took the liberty of having April be Splinter's daughter.

this is the reason the game was bullshit tough
youtube.com/watch?v=4eqX61SCI1I