Rank the Earth One titles from best to worst

WW>B>S>>>TT

Ww>sm>b>tt

> Bat v2 > Sup v3 > Sup v1 = Sup v2 > Bat v1

WW>>>>SM>BM>TT

cuckolds

>Cuckold
Have a look at this newfag.

Personally not a fan of Wonder woman and Teen Titans, but I do really like Superman and Batman. I feel like they are much better representations of them as "real" characters than their DCEU counterparts. In particular I feel like SM vol 1 was a much better Man of Steel than the movie lol.

Also, SM vol.1 = SM vol.3 = BM vol.1 = BM vol.2 > SM vol.2 > TT > WW

See I am the opposite. I liked the feel of the world in Superman E1 but I find that version of Clark to be closer to the edgy emo semi sociopath haters describe the Dceu version as.

Elaborating further, the Dceu version came off like he wanted to help people but was held back by concerns of the greater good. I can't recall any scene in E1 V1 were Clark showed interest in helping people until Tyrell showed up.
He just seemed like he was lifelessly going around trying to find a job that makes use of his powers.

I wanted Supes to fuck LadyLex

B>W>S

Batman Earth 1 is pretty entertaining because of how incompetent and retarded Batman is in that book. WW Earth 1 was just very strange to me, I'll have to re-read it, but I wasn't the biggest fan. Superman was mediorce, and TT was garbage.

im a huge fan of this series

superman is p cool. it does the "depressed guy who wants to make everybody happy" thing p good. its nice to see him make mistakes and learn before he eventually grows into the most perfect version of himself

batman is incompetent in this series and thats fun to see how he begins his journey. i thought female harvey dent was a really nice touch. really fun stories, they should hurry up with part 3. it was nice seeing that subtle btfo by catwoman

teen titans is weird in a good way. the first part was weird in a way that nothing happenned. the second part was weird and a lot of shit ahppenned. so far so good

wonder woman is also like teen titans, weird but nothing happens. its not a bad story, but its especailly good if you're into grant morrison

Barry Windsor-Smith?!

Wonder Woman is the only good one, everything else sucked donkey cock.

Superman = Batman > Wonder Woman > severe power gap > Teen Titans

So I see you’re a man of culture as well.

This. JMS is an uncreative fuck and so is Johns. E1 is the biggest waste of space that they're giving JMS another title and Aquaman is being written by a non-writer.

Only one I liked was Wonder Woman. I haven't read the Batman ones, because I feel like I've seen every reinterpretation possible of Batman's origins already. I've only read the first two volumes of Superman, and they are not irredeemably terrible or anything, just boring, and a little cringy in parts where JMS tries to hard to be hip and modern.

Teen Titans was just fucking terrible.

>I haven't read the Batman ones
Give it a try. It's interesting watching Bruce stumble along without a plan or a fucking clue and still save the day.
Gordon's rise to Commissioner and Harvey's downward spiral is great too.
I'm really interested in seeing if Babs will make her debut as Batgirl in the next volume and if Croc will stay relevant.

My only gripe is with Gary Frank and his copypaste smug face that he used on Harvey and Freddy Freeman in Shazam.