Comon guys

The Vice President of USA believes earth is 6000 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1vJ7BN0Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=HD2N0WRMsKc
answersingenesis.org/answers/books/taking-back-astronomy/the-universe-confirms-the-bible/
gotquestions.org/flat-earth-Bible.html
christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c015.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's why he is insurance. When retarded lefties in America put Pence on the driver seat they are fucked.

>there are people who ironically believe in fairy tales
>there are adults who have imaginary friends
>there are literally people who base their life on a fictional book

The fedora meme is not an argument, either.

I know right! There are people who still believe in evolution and that you can make something from nothing, think science is their best friend, and still obsess dogmatically The Origin of the Species. Crazy world we live in.

yeah, so?

You're fucking retarded lol

American white, the niggers of white people.

So? Aint it great? Personally, I'm having a blast every-single-day.

How does that affect politics?

American whites are just a mix of brits, irish and germans

Who cares

Pence was only chosen by Trump to pander to the evangelicals. The USA is very religious for a first world country.

Trump would of lost without Trump because he is centrist liberal when it comes to social issues.

And you're a fucking leaf, so it evens out.

Can we stop fooling around and get canadians range banned already?

Good to know our VP is even more red pilled than Trump.

>my memes are better than your memes

Get over it OP. You probably don't even know about hollow Earth.

This is christian board, get with the program

religion unironically needs to die

enlightened as fuck

>Trump would of lost without Trump

Very true.

> Trump would of lost without Trump
darwin haward right there

and the president is shitposting on twitter right now, how can you not love this, you have to start to learn to appreciate the absurdity, unlikelihood and pure wonder of the series of events that lead to this and will keep unfolding before our eyes, then you will reach levels of happiness and contentedness previously unknown to you. Don't think to hard about it and just believe in KEK.

Better then a vice president that believes in 6000 genders.

boom

Good post

THIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

topkek m8

>Using ironic speech to imply science is not wrong and humanity is not fallible

You're right...after all, scientifically sound polls correctly predicted that Clinton would win the presidency, right?

...right?

this
I mean brexit was funny for one day to laugh at angry cucks who were pretending to be "democratic anti-fascists" as long as the vote went their way showing their true colors, but this is next level shit right here. what an absolute fucking legend god damn.

I know. Isn't it hilarious? It's gonna be fun watching the world end.

Check'd and Kek'd.

>Acts like a bratty 13 year old
>Gets called on it
>Wants Canadians banned for being mean

By the way you type I'd say you must be young, female, or otherwise intellectually disabled.

She did win though. She won the popular vote. She only lost by the archaic electoral vote. The fact is that more Americans voted for Hillary than they did for Donald trump.

one question:

were you there?

carbon dating is only good for around 5,000 years. after that, it's anyones guess.

No she did not "win". If she had won she would become the next president. But she wont because she did not win.

Is that really so hard to understand?

No, leaf, you're the fucking retard. And you're not even an original retard either. You'd rather channel and entrench what little intellectual capacity you possess into theories riddled with holes that have long since been abandoned by the scientific community.

Macro Evolution has never been observed. Evidence isn't found in the fossil record nor any historical accounts. This is why, for the most part, the few researchers who are atheists tend to be biologists. Because they don't really understand anything anyway and there's a running joke about it in the physics community.

You'll find very few physicists, myself included, who are atheists. We see the magnificence of God every day and there's no way we could logically deny His existence. In fact, without it, many of our Physical Laws would not longer make sense. Put that in your pipe and smoke it OP. And do yourself a favor and DO NOT pretend to have even the slightest understanding of Time. Because you don't and neither do I. Nobody does.

What about dinosaur bones that date to a long long time ago

Are you illiterate? Could you not read the rest of the reply?

Time is simply a human measurement which is possible due to the repetitiveness in the Universe. Repetitive events, either the Sun rising and setting or the Quartz atoms in your watch are what makes it possible to measure time. They are time. If the Universe was true chaos, then there would be no time as we know it, as no repetitive events would occur in a reliable fashion.

Listen up, faggotfuckerface.
You're using stupid logic. There isn't a single popular vote. There are FIFTY popular votes. The God Emperor won more states, more electoral votes, and now he's the President-elect.
Fuck you.

The rest of your reply doesn't matter. Neither candidate was trying to get the popular vote, so who won the popular doesn't matter

>You'll find very few physicists, myself included, who are atheists

mfw an athiest two standard iq deviations below from me says they're smarter than me because they don't believe in god or I made a typo.

I DONT GIVE ONE SHIT HOLY FUCK FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS I HEARD NOTHING BUT "OMG user THIS REPUBLICAN BELIEVES IN [INSERT RETARDED CHRISTIAN BELIEF]!" NO ONE GIVES A SHIT I JUST WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP WASTING MONEY THATS IT WHY ARE YOU FUCKING MILLENNIALS SO GOD DAMN RETARDED IT DOESNT MATTER

source?

>Physics
Well naturally you god-of-the gaps faggots flock to any intellectual frontier that you can stuff your ideology into. You know how I know you're not a worthwhile source of opinion? Anyone in the STEM fields worth anything isn't arguing about religion like you. They hold whatever beliefs ring true to them and concentrate on advancing humanity's field of knowledge

Eat shit you paint-by-numbers intellectual.

I didn't say time doesn't exist. I suggested that OP not hurt himself by pretending to understand it. You should probably do the same. The celestial bodies do not govern Time. If anything Time is partially what's governing them. I don't have the energy to argue with you right now so I'll leave you with some homework. If you really want to prove you've mastered Time and the Universe then solve the mystery of Quantum Entanglement and how any notion of your theory is BTFO instantly.

>implying science isn't done by humans

I'd rather have vp who believes in creationism rather than the one who believes niggers are people.

I pity you

Comon guys...
>sadfrog.jpg
The Prime Minister of Leafnada believes that if you kill your enemies then they win.

Batman is the Prime Minister of Canada?

This is what he'll be replacing

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

"You know how I know you're not a worthwhile source of opinion? Anyone in the STEM fields worth anything isn't arguing about religion like you."

>Implying your vast trove of knowledge regarding STEM members' personality qualifies you to make such a generalization

>Implying I'm not doing just that with my research

Any intellectual who has their mind completely turned away from the possibility of a creator is significantly limiting their imaginative capacity and it doesn't even make sense why...other than the fact that you're told to or you'll look like a fool in front of your peers. This was intentional and not typical of science. I dug deeper and realized the Luciferians running this world and burying our history are the same who are responsible for your spiritual deficit.

Don't give a shit what he believes as long as he doesn't make public policy based upon it.

I'm not attacking you or anything, just having fun here casually talking about what I perceive to be the best definition of time. I don't see how QE being true or false has any relevance to that definition of time, it doesn't get rid of repetitive phenomena.

I'm sure JEWdeau considers himself to be something of a Bruce Wayne type, yes.

That's a fake quote m8.

You could use a real one like this one.

>Any intellectual who has their mind completely turned away from the possibility of a creator is significantly limiting their imaginative capacity and it doesn't even make sense why..
But is there any reason to think that there is a creator? 'cause if there is none, then why do so? I can't completely rule out that I'm a dreaming fish, but why would I think that I am one?

>Imaginative capacity

Imaginations aren't real m8. Everyone knows this.

I'm not an atheist, I'm a deist.

Yeah just call anything scientific and it automatically becomes science.

How the fuck do you know it's not? It's just a theory like the big bang. No one knows for sure

Surprisingly in the national polls they were right. She was well within the MoE and got the popular votes.

The LA Times poll was right and wrong at the same time. 6 points off the popular vote yet they predicted that Trump would win.

It's the state votes that were wrong.

If I had to choose it would definately go with the former. But still, Creationism is beyond retarded. Fucking hell there ate trees older than 6,000 years old

Carbon isn't the only element used to date things faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1vJ7BN0Xw

There's not a single proof that earth is as old as mainstream "scientists" claim it to be. This video doesn't prove it's 6k years old, but it proves creationism could be very real, and Earth may be extremely young.

Exactly. I'm still not entirely sold on the notion that the earth is even round

>Macro Evolution has never been obvserved
Does it need to be? I don't need to watch water boil away to confirm it did.

>many of our physical laws would never make sense without god
How so?

>scientifically sound polls
How can they be scientifically sound if Trump has empirically proved them wrong?

At least he isn't a cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=HD2N0WRMsKc

Liberals believe hating people because of their skin color isn't racist.

>being this retarded
Theories are fact. Gravity is also a theory.

What test protocol did they use to verify that carbon dating is accurate to millions/billions of years?

Look up Rutherford

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just an asshole and that fucking leaf opened the floodgates of douche baggary. QE caused Einstein to rethink much of relativity because particles behaved "spooky" at a distance. Basically, if we had a molecule or particle that somehow ran the entirety of the universe, and, let's say a bond was severed, then the reaction that followed would occur faster than the speed of light, which is a constant we're not supposed to be able to surpass. Thus implying we either have a false understanding of either light, time, or both.

Vice President Elect, stupid cancuck. Go back to your cuckshed

It's not like it's earth itself
More like human earth
The roots of judeo Christian Earth
That after all it won't change a thing on the grand scheme of things, because there's not much use for a regular person to know the exact age of the earth

Just say there's no evidence and all the evidence that exists becomes null and void, genius.

Well... round it is, even Bible says it is:

answersingenesis.org/answers/books/taking-back-astronomy/the-universe-confirms-the-bible/

gotquestions.org/flat-earth-Bible.html

christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c015.html

The 2nd link is my favourite. Also... during the flood, it is said in the Bible, that the waters covered all lands, and they were so high, that they rose highly above the HIGHEST MOUNTAINS. This would be IMPOSSIBLE with the flat earth theory, because it would not be possible for water to not spill down the Earth's edge (assuming it is flat), and it would only be held as high as the LOWEST mountain at that time was, so the highest mountains would not be covered.

To think I was an atheist in 2011/12 and even in 2015 I believed that some things from the Bible can be explained with aliens and shit. Now I don't have a doubt Bible was right about literally everything (youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ).

Best shield against assassination there is.
>these are levels of 4d chess we couldn't even imagine

What evidence? The ones that were build on mathematical formulas with unknowns, or the ones that were proven not reliable? Watch the video, then talk.

Turn to the page where Earth forms before the sun. And no, let there be light is not the sun, because He says let there be stars later.

You want to throw out hundreds of years of iterative progress because there is still progress to be made.
Also your ape brain can't immediately understand it, so you have to reject it to protect your ego because you've been taught from a life of poor education and decadence in your country not to improve yourself.

>a youtube video is a reliable source
No wonder your country is full of plumbers. Show me academic journals.

There is more evidence that the Earth is 6000 years old than there is for the existence of 63 genders.

>Compares physical forces which we can see with our own eyes to history no one have ever seen, and there's no proof of -

>Statistics
>Science
Pick one

You idiot, the video contains scientists not some mem youtubers with a camera bought by their parents.

What are you arguing here? Define "see". See as understand, I see what this evidence is making me deduce, or I see the sun rise.

>becoming a glorified monkey is "improving yourself"
Move over, monkey. Created-in-the-image-of-God coming through

i.e., not a reliable source
Academic. Journals.

No one with half a brain thinks that science is infallible, in fact it's ability to change is what makes it semi reliable.

However, it's a much more reliable way to find answers then some 2000 year old sheepherder's fanfiction

What are you even talking about? I fucking love when people don't even read/watch something, think they know what is said there and make their opinions based on a fault guess. That wasn't even the point of waht I said, and it was about earht being round and not 6000 years old. Gota love the atheists

Why do you refer to your cultural heritage that way? Do you think it makes you "cool"?

>tfw the vice president is more of a meme than trump
>tfw he will eventually out-meme trump and become god emperor himself

Do you honestly beleive that each layer of the Earth took 2 billion years to develop? Why are there petrified trees standing up in multiple layers? You mean to tell me that one tree was able to stand for 100s of millions of years and they layers formed around it? Impossible. Every culture has ancient information containing symbolism or text explaining how recent the Earth is. You are deceived and only Christ can save you.

Irrelevant. I'm poking fun at the fact thousand year old farmers thought that planets form before a star.

Irony proof bolshevik.

I can smell the delicious Vodka from here.