Guys my parents are here illegally

What do I do. I'm a citizen by birth. I'm 22 years old and just graduated college. My parents have been here for 25 years. What do I do. Why did you guys do this to them.

You have to go back.

As a legal citizen if you marry your mother then divorce her, then go to liberal state and marry your father, they will both be legal at that point. The only problem is you have to consummate the marriage for it to be legal.

Well, your parents can fuck right off because they raised a piece of shit like you.

Anyway, they wont magically get deported. Stop worrying and earn mad dosh.

i can't into americucks immigration politics
Aren't they allowed to get a visa now that they've been in the country for 25 years ?

I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried about my parents.

>my parents have been criminals for 25 years, so somehow they shouldn't go to jail
Nice logic you have there.

They have to go back.

Nope. That would require them showing they've been here illegally.

they will most likely be just fine unless they are also criminals

Id wait to see what exactly the immigration policies become but there will probably be a point where its safe and a good idea for them to try and get citizenship. If they are law abiding, have jobs here, and established lives, it shouldn't be that difficult, and im almost certain that there will be opportunities for people like that to have some special front of the line type of citizenship application.

Ill say if it comes to that however get a lawyer, there's still gonna be frustrating government bureaucratic inefficiencies in the way and people have been temporarily deported while awaiting processing before because of doing some minor thing wrong on their forms.

You have to go back

pack those bags Paco

>favela nigger
>calling others criminals

Fuck off back behind the tordesillas line you dumb fuck. Your country is literally a pozzed shithole.

You have to go back

> what do
You'll have time to debate this on the train back to Mexico.

>it was long ago so it makes them legal/not a problem
Who gives a fuck, they are illegals, they have to go back

Being a criminal allows me to recognize other criminals.

I stole electricity for 25 years it would be wrong to make me pay now

I think it depends on how they got here. If they overstayed their visas, they can apply for gc and everything will be fine. If they hopped the border, they'll have to go back.
Either way, nothing can be done to you at this point.

That's my upbringing too. Only me and my brothers are all serving in the military and my parents both got their citizenship a few years ago. Why did your parents never get their citizenship?

>trying to avoid consequences of illegal behavior or even reward it
Fuck off. You go back with them, traitor.

so how do they work? are they allowed to work? i often heard that ilegals pay taxes... can you explain this please??

They've had 25 years to acquire legal citizenship.

Dont let them play the victims

Why do your parents think they are above the law

Leave the country then emigrate back legally

They file tax returns. They pay sales tax since that is paid right away. They also pay income taxes.

sounds like they had ample time

Welp, better get a job and support yourself. Then help your parents get their legal citizenship. If not, you can always visit mami and papi in Mexico.

If only they could have filed for a fucking visa.

so they have a legal job?

Stop falling for the obvious bait faggots. Op is a fucking lier. He's just trying to get (you)

Fuck your feelings.

I'm a Harvard law school grad at a top legal firm. I'm making 200k this year.

I'm calling bullshit I guarantee they pay no taxes all while getting some type of Gib me benefits.

God, I can't wait till Trump stacks the supreme court and has them make a decision on Anchor babies, your ass is going back, I suggest you start learning spanish.

Woah me too.

My Bentley is nicer than yours though

Fuck off, anchor baby.

you have to go back, get the fuck out of our country

countries*

have to go back.

Then you're a fucking idiot. If they get sent back to Mexico then you'll have no trouble supporting them from the US. Fuck off with your non-issue.

>willfully break the law
>fugitives for 25 years
>Why did you guys do this to them.
>no question mark
They did it to themselves.

You mean enforce the law?

>Bentley

I drive a used mercedes because I save up money to invest and don't waste it like all the other dumb nuevo-rich people.

Go back to ISIS you fucking Mexican!

>consummate your marriage
>with your parents

STOP I CAN ONLY KEK SO HARD

Stop posting you dumb fucks. Do you not realize OP is baiting you.

tell your mum to take her bra from the rape tree on her way back paco

you're an anchor baby. you should be fine. I mean in the last 22 years they've surely taken the citizenship test, right?

Im half-white, upper middle-class, and parents are legal canadian immigrants that came here with education

i cant relate to this or sympathize at all

Why don't they apply for citizenship?

They have to go back, you SHOULD have to go back but probably won't have to.

you can sponsor their citizenship request

anchor babies can be deported too. its just a democrat meme

>Immigrants, following the most basic of the American dream, come to the so called "land of the immigrants"
>They clearly work hard enough to put their offspring through Collage, rather than join a gang etc
>Pols hates them because someone told them that they are inferior humans and now they don't count any more. Skill matters less than Birthright. The exact opposite of any western freedom ideal

This is starting to get pretty disgusting desu.

Trump should take away the citizenship of "people" born to illegals.

1. Go back to Mexico
2. Open building company
3. Build the great Wall for trump
4. Get payed
5. ????
6. Profit

fuck off they destroyed this country, small minorities of mexicans are fine large scale invasions aren't.

Just become legal!!!!!!!!!!

"take away" annulment, they never had it in the first place.

Wow and in that 25 years they didn't think once to try and become legal residents or citizens. Fuck off.

55-60% of pol is satire

>Illegal means it's not allowed. They committed to a criminal act.

How about stop being criminals?

They had 25 years to apply for legal citizenship. Why did they wait until now? Do they even speak English?

Calm down, Mohammed.

>trying to get OP to have gay incest in a communist state like California
I like your thinking

Probably because they would have to admit they've been breaking the law for 25 years, and have to wait in line for an extra 10 years on top of that

The thing is, in america the govt has looked the other way when it comes to enforcement of immigration policy because the economic positives outweighed the cultural negatives, atleast until now

you can apply for citizenship after residing in the country illegally?

Fuck i dont even think our immigration laws in Canada are that cucked.

You have several years to form a strategy because nothing is going to happen very soon.
Maybe if Trump gets a second term, deportations will actually happen.

We're retroactively removing the Anchor Baby scam. You aren't an American, you have to go back

>paid 0 taxes while leeching off American tax payers
probably received free healthcare as well

If your parents haven't paid taxes in 25 years, fuck them.
Fuck you to, OP

Check their ID and the OP's

All of you need to leave.

Fuck your parents

If mexicants really worked hard. Their country wouldn't be a shithole and they wouldn't need to come here and leech off of our success

Well user, maybe your parents shouldn't have been lazy and leeches off of my economy. Maybe if your parents home country wasn't so fucked up there wouldn't be a problem. Too fucking bad.
You have to go back

Whose social did they steal? You need a SSN to file taxes. A lot of dead people seem to turn into Mexicans these days.

fuck off coon

Get some work experience that you can bring back to Mexico, Paco. Well be revoking your fake "citizenship" soon enough.

>law abiding
>here illegally.....
Kys faggot

Wow fuck borders and laws

>has looked the other way when it comes to enforcement of immigration policy because the economic positives outweighed the cultural negatives, atleast until now

The idea of granting amnesty to undocumented aliens is relatively new. If they've been dodging deportation for more than two decades, chances are they're going to keep dodging.

Replying to bait is fun. It's like practicing for the real thing. RPing with bait posters here has made me a better shitposter.

Quit playing innocent, your parents are fucking freeloaders. I hope they get a tax bill for the 25 years they spent contributing nothing

>illegally

Well? Why didn't they come legally? If they couldn't have come legally, they shouldn't have come. You can't just break the law and then feel sorry for yourself when you get caught.

>They got to go

The only thing you can do is turn them in and help them reapply legally. Anything less and you're a criminal just like them.

>If they are law abiding

They broke the law to be here.

Y'know, when you break the law, that makes you a criminal.

We're they retarded enough to sign up for that program? If not you'll probably be fine.

That ID

They must go back

why didnt they become legal? they had 25 years to do it

Here's some tips. I'm 19 and my parents are getting deported too.

>Get a job

With a college degree, there is no excuse for you not to get a job. You're most likely going to get a comfy job with higher minimum wage pay anyways.

>Get some roommates

Make this temporarily until you have enough to get your own place. Start saving up and make it your primary goal. Go plan with friends especially the ones who's parents are also getting deported or find a church and find people who can give you shelter as long as you pay rent

welcome to the real world, paco

blame your parents who took advantage of a foreign tribe and masqueraded as one of its citizens. the only people to blame in this situation is your parents. you can only get away with such behaviour for so long until it comes around to bite them in the ass.

I apologise that they put you in such a situation. that is if they're found out for what they're doing / have done and are required to go back to where they illegally came from.

Either return with them with the skills you've required or stay and continue to build a life for yourself. Either way no one did anything to you other than your parents.

fuck off anchor baby

you have to get out

>What do I do
MMGA fix that abysmal hell hole.
> I'm a citizen by birth.
anchor baby no pity for your parents broke the law and fucked you blame your parents like one that has a college degree should.
>I'm 22 years old and just graduated college
Use your youth & degree to MMGA why stay here you know where you are needed USA has enough problems.
>My parents have been here for 25 years
Really good at being criminals then. Can't say there not good at anything then.
>MMGA for your parents and for the children of your home country if you actually give a shit.
Your parents did it to you. See how it works. Crime doesn't pay. Even if you are Tony Montana. Bring that crime into this nation and glorify it in Hollywood doesn't mean that it is not insulting every hard working, loyal, law-abiding person that values their heritage as much as you seem to do yours.

SAGE

Not even in Brazil people stay as criminals for almost 3 decades