Where are people supposed to discuss Hiveswap/Homestuck if the janitors always delete the threads on Sup Forums?

Where are people supposed to discuss Hiveswap/Homestuck if the janitors always delete the threads on Sup Forums?

>having to go to a dead board because of a rogue mod

Last I heard, homestuck wasn't allowed here.

the weekly threads are supppsed to be one of the new janitors deletes the threads.

generals arent allowed but that doesn't mean its a banned subject

literally anywhere else

they're generals in every way but name

>the weekly threads are supppsed to be one of the new janitors deletes the threads.
I'm not memeing.
I honestly don't know what you're trying to say here.

>generals arent allowed but that doesn't mean its a banned subject
Then I would normally suggest you give feedback, but, mods and administration does not read that.

I'd suggest IRC, but, you won't get anything worthwhile done there either.

What rule does it break? It's bitchy but it's on topic.

Want to know something funny? Homestuck is also forbidden to discuss on /trash/.

/aco/

It gets spammed to death by furries and TLH fans?

That's right. If anything it gets deleted faster there.

You're right.
That is funny.

Care to point me to the board rule that says so?

Why the hell is Homestuck deleted off /trash/? They have ponyshit and furfaggotry there but Homestuck is a step too far?

This.
So it's allowed to have threads on Sup Forums, /cg/, /aco/ (the last of which have generals), and even /tg/ discusses it, but Sup Forums is a step too far?

You can't discuss webcomics on Sup Forums. Where do you think you are?

except for the fact that they have an actual subject and discuss something that is currently somewhat relevant taking place infrequently.

As it turns out, /trash/ does have mods and they're very territorial about keeping certain specific things off of it.

>Where are people supposed to discuss Hiveswap/Homestuck if the janitors always delete the threads on Sup Forums?

Nowhere
homestuck bad

The reason the threads are weekly is because there's shit being revealed each week that we talk about

Yeah, I've never seen it devolve into tripfag hangouts like actual HSG was.

The "Homestuck isn't allowed here" rule, faggot. This isn't reddit, you don't get to cry to mommy when things aren't fair, it's a private club and you aren't allowed, so fuck off.

oh no

>The "Homestuck isn't allowed here" rule, faggot

Show me on the rules list where this rule actually is then.

It isn't you dumbshit redditor. We have enforced unwritten rules. Don't like it? To bad, cry about it in your own safe space. Now fuck off.

>It isn't you dumbshit redditor.

Then it isn't breaking any actual rules. "I don't like it" isn't valid grounds to delete things, that's what caused /tg/ to be a shithole in the past.
It's a comic, it's on-topic. I'm sure you really need those fifty raven cheesecake threads though.

We have rules that aren't on the rules list you're supposed to follow, one of our basic rules is "lurk moar" and that's how you figure them out. When you don't and you misstep in the board culture you get mocked and banned and chased off the board.

>"I don't like it" isn't valid grounds to delete things
Actually, it totally is. Again, This. Is. Not. Reddit. You don't get to cry about rules lawyering when things don't go your way. Homestuck is not allowed here, PERIOD. Now fuck off.

Sounds more like to me you're a mod or a cocksucker for a mod trying to defend his shitty behavior.

You don't like it? then clean it up, hotpockets.

>Homestuck is not allowed here, PERIOD.

Threads last just fine, but it seems that there's one mod that consistently deletes them. There also tends to be random threads that get deleted even if they follow the rules. Homestuck is posted in other threads without issue.
For someone whining about reddit you seem to think things work on an upvote/downvote system.

So what other shitty Sup Forums related items are dead and gone that still get some discussion?

Hotpockets, you delete things that complain about fujos and yaoi shippers. You're as reddit and tumblr as they come.

Prequel, Korra, anything that is no longer airing.
"It's over" is not valid grounds to delete something either.

The fact that some posts go undeleted does not mean they were allowed in the first place.

>For someone whining about reddit you seem to think things work on an upvote/downvote system.
Yeah no retard. It's called we have our own sets of rules and when you fail to follow them, you're out. Not every rule is spelled out for you because WE ARE NOT REDDIT. You're expecting this to be some free public space where everyone gets an equal right to discuss their stupid bullshit. Wrong. We are not interested in recruiting shits like you who need their hand held and taught how to Sup Forums, it's your own fucking job to lurk and learn how the board works. We can make up whatever rules we want because this is a private club, and if you don't like it then fuck off.

>WE ARE NOT REDDIT
I dunno, deleting random things you don't like because you're a bad at your job rather than letting people freely discuss what they want seems to be pretty reddit.
And the "muh sekrit klub" mentality is pretty Sup Forumstard.

>We are not interested in recruiting shits like you who need their hand held and taught how to Sup Forums, it's your own fucking job to lurk and learn how the board works. We can make up whatever rules we want because this is a private club, and if you don't like it then fuck off.

As much as I wish it weren't so, Sup Forums no longer is this way.

Hotpockets, you're trying really really hard to make it seem like this is some cool thing, but shitty moderation isn't somehow a cool Sup Forums thing. It almost killed /tg/ (though I doubt you remember that) and several other boards too.

Do you know what you do when you don't like something on Sup Forums? You hide it or add it to your filter and move on.

a-are we being trolled?

>muh sekrit club
Sup Forums was better when it was a secret club, non-ironically. Inviting anyone and everyone is what got us gamergate, the habbo raid retards, and the election fuckheads.

If you think we should let in everyone and be welcoming with open arms after all that, then by god nothing can show you the light.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and just assume they really are that fucking stupid.

>Sup Forums was better when it was a secret club, non-ironically. Inviting anyone and everyone is what got us gamergate, the habbo raid retards, and the election fuckheads.

Sup Forums was never a secret club, and was always one of the most heavily trafficked sites on the internet. Quit being dumb.

did homestuck kill your dad or something?

>Sup Forums was never a secret club, and was always one of the most heavily trafficked sites on the internet.
You know Sup Forums existed before 2013, yeah?

Did you? Hackers on steroids was 2007, and Sup Forums already received heavy traffic prior to that. Did you even realize that?

I'm sure he's going to bitch about the sjws or the comic's decline in quality like somehow a homestuck thread is going to disagree on that.

06 was the habbo raids, literally invited a bunch of fuckheads.

Again, every time Sup Forums was advertised, it decreased in quality.

Oh god, you browse/browsed Sup Forums don't you.

In ...04? 05?

The fact that you ever did it means you're worthless and your opinions discarded. No wonder you just bitch about muh sekrit club instead of articulating a reason why Homestuck threads should be removed.

You know I'm someone else, yeah?

Then why are you trying to argue that mods can just delete whatever they like

I'm not.
That rule is generally reserved for, or, was, reserved for Sup Forums, yeah?

>I'm not.
Then... why are you even in this thread arguing?

Well, there's a couple points I disagree with you on. But mostly, just enjoying the conversation.

On a side note, I find myself reading from the beginning to see what I missed the last time around. Was it always hinted at in the beginning that Jasper was killed by the Sassacre, or did Hussie change that once he ran out of ideas?

I mean, if you say Homestuck shouldn't be having threads because it's bad you probably don't understand what goes on in a Homestuck thread. Nobody hates Homestuck more than people who post in Homestuck threads.