Fuck

What did Soros Jr. mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59194
youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Soros
>Pizza lover
Christ, this Kike isn't even bothering hiding it now.

>he means germany

>President Clinton, like others, thinks that Trump has his finger on the pulse of the electorate's mood and that only a well-financed, concerted campaign portrayed him as dangerous and bigoted will win what both Clintons believe will be a close November election.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59194

>hotel sacher
>sacher
>sack her

Merkel to get btfo, and Germans to go back to being cold killing machines?

Now we have to kill Kike Sr. and Kike Jr.

Hopefully UN or EU mr.soros

This fucking jew faggot should get the fuck out of Vienna

>vind-ik-leuks

Which ever one his father decides to seek asylum in. We're coming for you Soros. Prepare you anus.

now i'm really curious about that chocolate cake

Gee, Assange couldn't have released this particular e-mail PRIOR to Election Day. Could've been useful to fight against the media narrative.

We BTFO'd them 70 years ago and will do it again if necessary

NEDERLANDS, KUT!

youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I

He meant Germany but it's going to be the EU.

Well Austria has been vulnerable to populism that can really be costly to a country like that, Germany has been flooded with more migrants than it can handle properly by its own arrogance.
The US has been living on bubbles for a while now and has cannibalised ever more of its power, credibility and structure to sustain itself in the past fifty years.
The EU has never been a stable whole that is getting more unstable by the day.
The UN has lost all relevance after the end of the cold war and has essentially become a vehicle for american economic investment with little to no value in terms of military capacity.

So yeah, which do you think will fall the first?

But the real question is about the cake.

Alsjeblieft laat die achterlijke kikker er buiten, we hoeven onze bevolking niet nog kinderlijker te maken...

Wilders mag trouwens ook gaan wat mij betreft, gewoonweg een incompetente dienaar van buitenlandse machten die verdere propaganda propageert.

Barron Trump is training in the cyber to beat Soros jr.

I would probably say EU. If any more countries exit the union its going to collapse or undergo severe austerity measures

Bump