So what happens 2050?

Pic related was a UN prediction graph that was taken down pretty quickly.

So what happens in 2050? Population seems to decline while births and deaths are up.
Does the world get taken over by dindus?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Limits-Growth-Donella-H-Meadows/dp/193149858X
ourfiniteworld.com/2011/10/24/2012-reaching-limits-to-growth/
amazon.com/Mining-Sky-Untold-Asteroids-Planets/dp/0201328194
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_the_Sky
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-rocket_spacelaunch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malthusian_catastrophe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_pulse_propulsion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_blue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hopefully a global pandemic

The image had no context?

>It starts in 2030
The lack of resources is the driver

Scratch that
Looks closer to 2020

The third in the world war trilogy

Do you have a link to the page that the image was on?

>Does the world get taken over by dindus?
Yes. There will be 4 billion by 2100. All the best races (whites, e-asians) are dying out.

>So what happens in 2050?
The geo engineering, vaccines and GMO start to show its effects.

I would have said WW3 was responsible for the deaths but Industrial Output is down too (would expect this to go up during wartime).

Probably a lack of food, or similar eco disaster/Climate change etc

What do you mean "What happens"?

Look at the damn chart.

Resources drop. That's why the US has built the world's largest military. So that when shit hits the fan we will be prepared to take what's left over.

Now link us the site.

humanity tampering with natures and its resources, such as finding cancer treatments, harvesting elements and others
like people say
hell hath no fury like a mother

African population bubble pops. Expect mass death there, and a tenfold increase in human garbage seeking entry into Europe. We made this problem, natural law will try its best to fix it.

Dip in Indian mortality

>So what happens in 2050? Population seems to decline while births and deaths are up.
>Does the world get taken over by dindus?

Antibiotic-resistant superbugs. They can transfer resistance to other pathogens. Truly scary shit.

No, the population explosion in Africa will inevitably lead to a mass extinction event within the region.

Source?

overall lack of resources, exacerbated by rising population beyond earths carrying capacity and climate change (its real, im a trump supporter)

How came nobody blew this up alredy?

Honestly this, population is stabilizing or experiencing low growth in pretty much the entire world now outside of Africa, and they can barely keep their heads above the water as is. There's predicted to be as many as 3 billion Africans by mid-century, and I think something's gonna give there well before that.

>implying you can predict anything this far in the future

Nah, diseases have been gaining ground for a while now, additionally climate shit is acting up ever faster and growth and thus stability are goners in a structural way, meaning that most continents save perhaps the most well developed areas of the best continents will know widespread war.
Unsurprisingly we were only delaying the inevitable by thinking we could create growth from nothing.

>The doomsday is tomorrow guys
>I mean it's the day after tomorrow I swear you guys
>I mean the apocalypse is next week I swear

Really trimmed my mustache there

that's where the resources and population lines intersect. from that point there are too few resources to maintain the population

services per capita crashes
industrial output per capita crashes
food per capita crashes
deaths start to rise
pollution rises until deaths start to rise driving down population and thus pollution

It's all based around the intersection of resources and population

>Now link us the site.

The chart is from the book "Limits to Growth."

amazon.com/Limits-Growth-Donella-H-Meadows/dp/193149858X

Here's a blog thing about it:

ourfiniteworld.com/2011/10/24/2012-reaching-limits-to-growth/

If you want to know the solution to it all then read this book:

amazon.com/Mining-Sky-Untold-Asteroids-Planets/dp/0201328194

>he thinks that massive drop in population and skyrocketing in death rates is the western world
>im-fucking-plying that die-off isn't all concentrated in sub-saharan Africa and it's the rest of the world that stays stable

If there's going to be a pandemic that causes a die-off like that, you can bet your ass it's going to be Africa. Their birth rates are exceeding the infrastructure necessary to sustain their population that not even all the charity in the world can save them. They don't have agriculture and they don't have health services. The INSTANT the western world cuts off just a bit of aid the entire region goes into apocalypse mode.

Resources getting scarce results in massive death and retraction of society as a whole. Makes sense to me.

People are too smart now for total collapse
Things that were unknown in the 19th century are common knowledge now.
How to make and store electricity, internal combustion, aerodynamics, germs, etc.
You'd basically never be back to a technology level less than WW1 with any reasonably intelligent group of ppl.

>deaths
>food per capita
>pollution

The graph predicts global famine induced by man-made ecological catastrophe. Easy reading, senpai.

ww3 would require industrial output to spike

This is why you start a white cult devoted to militarism, autarky, intellectualism, and expansion.

>People are too smart now for total collapse
>How to make and store electricity, internal combustion, aerodynamics, germs, etc.
Most people today struggle to restart their smartphones. You are overestimating the capabilities of the common people.

because its BS, remember how everyone thought the world would end on August 18th because of these stones?

Oh, and industry.

look at the resources line. how can you increase the industrial output if you got no raw materials?

Gosh guys, it sucks that the earth is running out of resources.

If only there were things besides the earth that had resources.

Oh well guess we'll just have to die.

>with the natural resources of the asteroid belt alone, including limitless space-based solar power, could eventually support a vast civilization of "several tens of quadrillion (10^16)s of people"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_the_Sky

You can't. You also can't fight a war with nothing to throw at your enemies.

>tfw youll be forced to work the asteroid mines

recycle, circular economy.
Also resources are probably more about stuff like water and not steel or iron ore.
we should send the krauts in space then. Not being close to arab cock might actually prevent self destruction

>space mining
Would be great, but since all we have a our disposal is a near-orbit space station, some rovers on Mars and unmanned satellites going everywhere, I doubt that this is an option.
We will run out of resources before the space race even begins.

nahahahaa, I'll be 65 and might as well die. Sucks to be youngfag when that day arrives.

This is a good thing. Hopefully this happens.

you are implying we have te technology to efficiently mine, transport, land on earth resources mined outside our planet.
it would be completely not efficient.

Please, space travel is a meme beyond the scientific shit.
It would cost more than it could ever give us; you'd be spending those rare resources faster than that you could retrieve them from space, nevermind the cost in energy.
Space travel is just the circus part of the modern US bread and circus package.

BAGGER 288 BAGGER 288

BAGGER

BAGGER

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

>>im-fucking-plying that die-off isn't all concentrated in sub-saharan Africa and it's the rest of the world that stays stable
Services per capita drops like a stone.
food per capita drops severely too, and stays low despite the population decline
industrial output stabilizes at half of what it was in 2000.
This is going to affect the west in a major way, not quite 'mass extinction' tier like Africa, but its going to be bad.

What's with you Finns and this suicidal notion? Is it really that cold over there?

DESU that graph is scary

Not sure exactly what will happen in 2050, but this will be our future in 2070 if we don't act now: youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

So we should stock up on canned beans?

you can only recicle so far. and there are things that are wasted in the process. like oil. you can not recicle fuels. also other materials like thermostable plastics.

One graph is missing, energy resources. The whole world runs on fossile fuel to sustain agriculture etc, without it the entire industrial industry along with food production falls which creates mass famine and death. So why would they take out an energy resource graph from the chart if oil reserves are as large as they say? As long as there is energy, resources will never ever fall, yet it plummets in a near future.

Underrated post

Shut up refugee go back to africa fucking parasite

yes. you are right. but here comes the point. if we run out of resources. it means also that our means of production decrease. how can you sustain a population of 8-9 billion people without food?
what i think is that there is going to be a huge famine

ITS HAPPENING

>no units
>"resources"
> pollution peaks at 2030?

You can make synthetic fuels and save a lot of it by not being a cunt. Seriously, how much oil do we use to package each and every single product in a plastic wrapper? Too damn much, and that's just one example.
It's humanity's fault for this to happen, we really shouldn't bitch about pulling the trigger of a gun we are holding at our heads.

We can't know OP

We can only guide people the way

checked
If you motherfuckers used the power that EU gives you to enforce high ecological and industrial standards, recycling and other beneficial shit instead of trying to flood us with kebabs I wouldn't be anti EU.
And please explain this shit to me, because of the fucking sandnigger and nigger situation the EU is defunding ITER and the Galileo project. Whoa, smart move, lets defund science and space projects to give to the subhumans. Disgusting. Gut gibs to us, romania and poland, ooga boogas. Christ, this is disgusting.
we will not run out of stuff to manufacture with by 2030 or 2040. We are, though, running out of drinkable water. I'm looking at all the shit you outsourced to china and the damage it has done to their water resources.

>2045 success
>White exodus

Who cares after that? We return later to kill niggers and reclaim holy terra.

I could also come to Finland, stand half a mile next to your house and see you loose your shit.

That's exactly what happens already right now in Finland. Services reducing, even post offices are closing and postmen are forced to cut customers lawn same time when they deliver posts, price of food going up every day, industries are dead, and the "greens" have already made their contribution in a significant level. There's like no "pollution" but there's no industries, no jobs, no money, no nothing.

Finland is already like a Hillary Clinton type society. Nightmare. I bet Finland and Sweden are the two nations who go in the front lines of NWO. Their "perfect" examples.

>TFW WE'RE CLOSE TO 2020

WTF I HATE TIME NOW

>We are, though, running out of drinkable water.
that is true. also fukushima

>
Asteroid mining is for pussys, moon mining is the future. The entire asteroid belt is only 3% of the total mass of the moon faggot.

>what i think is that there is going to be a huge famine
That's the conclusion, but it's a dire one. I doubt that starving Africans will just stay in their hellhole and die in peace. There will be blood.

who knew radioactivity was measured in centimeters? this is a map of the tsunami you dingus

>all resources consumed in ~50 years
o-okay

you people dont realize how far the moon is, also the amount of fuel it takes to put things in outer space.

>Christ, this is disgusting.
Funny. I have a friend who's working at the fusion reactor program the EU funds and runs. They were expecting to power it this very year (and did it for a test run), but since the funding got capped, they now see it at a working level in 2040. We could have solved the energy problem, but instead give it to people who won't benefit this continent in the next 50 years.

Well be fine

Yeah, but all those talk of asteroid mining is nonsense. Why send a one way trillion dollar spacecraft when you can send it to the moon and mine there. Also the moon has gravity, way easier to land.

If I'd live on a continent where most things are deadly and the spiders the size of a toilet seat, I'd be pretty chilled about this as well. But I'm not, so there's that.

>deaths skyrocket

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Looks like famine if you look at the food line drop off shortly before the death line spikes."Resources: also takes a huge drop for whatever reason. Presumably we are running out of shit to mine and drill, and the farms can't cover the population. This will likely tank the African populations the worst and maybe South America assuming they can't clear cut the rainforest fast enough to make up the farmland. Which, in itself, compromises the atmosphere which will generate more arid land.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-rocket_spacelaunch

Next time everyone wants a middle eastern war or a banker bail out just give the money to me instead.

I'll get launch costs down to $3 per kilo.

Look at the comparison chart in the link provided.

Earth is a gravity well so sending the goods back should be cheap. It's just sending up the initial capital equipment that's a problem. And it's one that can be solved with some (relativley) modest upfront investment.

Keep talking manlet

Fucking Malthusian apocalypse bullshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malthusian_catastrophe

People have been predicting the end of humanity on this basis since forver. We were supposed to have all died off in the 1970s already. NOPE

The thing is most of us are ready to die for something. Let that be our country free of invaders or a safe future for our children. We DO NOT let fear control us. We will do what is necessary when the time is right. Even if that means certain death. I've had these thought for a while and I'm ready to fill them if I need to.

>next 50 years
THEY WILL NEVER BENEFIT EUROPA REEEEEEEEE
I've been hyped about ITER since i learned about termonuclear energy, I even presented the project in front of my class in 2009 and explained the concept of fusion, cant fucking believe we are gonna lose funding because of fucking shitskins....
again if my highschool education wasnt just a bunch of kike bullshit you should be fine if you have proper intake of iodine for the thyroid gland and also calcium. Because those two things prevent damage to your DNA because of absorbing radioactive materials. Even if you take in radioactive iodine your oversaturated thyroid will not absorb it and you will shit it out, reducing damage to minimum.
I wonder how much of this is memes.

Oil Companies paid billions to stop the development of fusion fag

Oil companies can suck a dick for all I care.

if we are talking about theoretical ways to put things in outer space
this one is my favorite en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_pulse_propulsion
but again, that is just theory.

I'll give you tree fiddy for it

all of these rules are pretty good
we could all live like kings (figuratively) if we had 10 times less people on earth. Even if they wanted, there aren't enough resources on the planet to bring western standart of living to the poorer nations

remeber to store some prussian blue.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_blue
read about the medical applications.

>food per capita increases

whelp, a good ol' race for survival

too bad USA, Germany, China have different, separate projects for fusion and there is one fat large one being built in france that got defunded this year to stop refugees.
Also fuck big oil, I hope we impose even more strict MPG regulations so our demand for oil drops even lower and the corrupt oil oligarchy goes bankrupt, including Opec and Russia(yea, they will take one for the team)

Read the graph. It says resources and food production will fail leading to a massive fall in population and accompanying economic collapse, but the birthrate will pick up for obvious reasons.

It's basically another graph showing a Malthusian Catastrophe. Pretty surprising, since that crap went out of vogue in the 1970s.

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

There is nothing good about having to fight for another day to live.

>births and deaths skyrocketing at the same time

this is the gayest graph in history

With all due respect, but an alt-left wouldn't be any help during this desaster. We have left-leaning politicians all over the world, yet I don't see the glorious utopia they always seem to talk about.

That resources line is bullshit
>what is fungibility
>what is variable pricing
Fucking stupid

Yet births skyrocket..seems more like a transition to African like societies

World IQ is dropping. Common technology is poorly understood and taken for granted by the vast majority. You would be back further that WW1 if you dont have oil.

>UN

Yeah, I don't really give a fuck what the UN predicts.

The oldest die, the times get rough, people start to be dependend of one another again, they have sex and have eight children so two of them survive. Seriously, it's not that hard.