Alright anons, time for some night talk

Alright anons, time for some night talk

Who was your
>Ramona Flowers
>Kim Pine
>Lisa Miller

>tfw they were all the same girl
Man, I fucked that up so bad

Tell us about it, what makes her a Lisa, Ramona and Kim?

I had none of those.

Like at all.

ha ha ha yes I have certainly had multiple romantic relationships that correspond to the characters in this comic

i think those characters might be too specific for a large amount of dudes to relate to.

Because I've had three relationships, but none of them would fit into those three archetypes.

Honestly?

I don't think I ever did that shit or had those relationships. I was an asshole but I wasn't that kind of asshole. I was more of a prick to people I didn't know.

Scott was this weird mix of charming enough to attract several girls to him while being empty-headed and careless enough to be a mindless ass about it.

Had none of them, but I had a Knives in my life. It was great till I basically was a complete jackass and ruined that whole thing up.

Though in retrospect, I don't think about it that much. I still fucking do and it slowly eats away at me, but I'm pretty sure she'll relapse and go into tears if she sees me again

Now that I think about it, I guess I just broke up with my Knives.

>My Ramona Flowers
Dated for 2 years and honestly thought she was the one. I even was saving up to buy her a ring. But things went bad and I broke up with her and found out she was sleeping with her “brother” figure/navy faggot friend and they got married. It’s been 6 years and I’m still pissed about it.

>Kim Pine
Never really had one. The closest I would say is my co employee at Walgreens. 3 years after my breakup with Ramona I met Kim at work and we kinda kicked it off. Sure she was a mix between chubby and thicc(she had a large bust), but she liked anime and games and we talked about going to Sakura Con together. To make an extreme long story short I took her and her “friend”/other employee with me to the bar for New Year’s Eve. I decided to alpha up and kiss her only to realize that Kim’s friend was actually her lesbian lover. Her partner wanted to seriously casterate me

>Lisa
Kinda had one. No joke she was my next door neighbor and had a monster crush on me in middle school. But I was such a beta fuck that I tried to reccomend her to other guys because I felt that I wasn’t worthy of her. That and it didn’t help that her step father was the run of the mill drunk and physically abusive type(police were at her house at least 3 times a week), so my mother made sure I never got near her with the exception of school. I realized I royally fucked up in freshman year of high school when I saw her wearing a sexy police girl outfit(she even wore fishnet leggings. Seriously how did she get away with that?), but of course by then she was dating bad boys and got knocked up by senior year. We’re friends on Facebook, but given a chance to go back in time I would try to date her.

>left hand
>right hand
>my penis

r9k pls go

>Ramona Flowers

Dated the girl for two years. Had to move back to England to be with her father, older guy, so had to help take care of him. Figured a short-term long distance was okay, let it be for the time. Tried to hold onto things, ends up stopping all contact with me shortly after. I lose my mind and spend the next six months on a drunken binge.
>Kim Pine
Lets call her B.
Super sexy. Love everything about her... physically. Mentally, she's fucked up as all getout. Tell her I love her mistakenly, the rest is history, end up regretting it and she tries to kill herself and/or me, not entirely clear on the situation at the time. We still fuck sometimes.
>Lisa Miller
Lets say her name is T. I actually love her. No physical stuff per se, full on feelings for this chick. I'm still with her, I hope it works out to the best of my ability.

Thats nice user, hope it works out

That's funny. My /r9k/ alarm went off.

I would gladly shoot someone for a chance with someone like Kim

f-fuck off normie

Kim is problematic tho

and Lisa isn't?

you better be a high schooler

>Ramona
Haven't met her, never really had a charged connection with anyone really. I tend to put up barriers and its hard to drop them enough to see who I can see myself with in the long haul. Doesn't help that I move around a fair bit for work and have probably other reasons to keep a distance.

>Kim Pines
Probably my current gf, we have been dating near a year and she's really cool. We like the same movies, listen to similar music and can just bullshit around. The sex isn't great for me (little too vanilla, only wants to do the same stuff over and over) but she's got a good body (thiccer).

>Lisa Miller
Had a fling in college with a girl who was dating a dude miles away. I didn't really like her personality and disliked myself a bit more after each liaison after it was made clearer and clearer that she was never gonna leave the schlub from her po' dunk town because "he was gonna be somebody" but the sex was amazing. Like, still fap to memories of the shit we'd do years after the fact. Nevertheless, I had to break it off (not my most dignified moment) after I had had enough. Blocked everything and haven't really looked her up in the past few years.

never had any real relationships but I am an asshole, I look like Scott and I remind a lot of people of Michael Cera from the movie.

Never been there so I wouldn't know.
Sorry.

just bee urself

but its hard

are you a twink?

maybe