Is this what the MSM means by "honest reporting"?

Is this what the MSM means by "honest reporting"?

chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-meme-president-Sup Forums-trump-wp-bsi-20161112-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/democrats-refuse-to-work-for-the-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one has made a comment on the article yet.

It seems pretty honest

>the board's Trump-loving, racist memers
>The triple parenthesis are a racist meme meant to signify that someone is Jewish.
Must be some CTR part-timer.

>At some point on Tuesday evening, the board's Trump-loving, racist memers began to realize that they were actually right.
Sup Forums was right again

>One thread filled up with hundreds of Pepes to help meme Florida over to Trump, as if their energy could help Florida stay red.

>One thread filled up with hundreds of Pepes to help meme Florida over to Trump, as if their energy could help Florida stay red.
They still don't understand. They never will.

They laugh, but it worked, didn't it?

>Chicago Tribune

Same font and format as The Guardian - the shitest liberal cuntrag the UK press has to offer

He's phoned the god damned Alex Jones to thank him. When do you think we get our hello and thank you seeing as it was 48.9% us, 0.1% Alex Jones and 51% Trump himself that did it?

Trump still believes in rules 1 and 2 you plebbit idiot

They laugh? No! They're triggered as fuck. Literally shaking!
Proof:

>Disbelief gave soon gave way to impatience and [...]
>And Sup Forums reflected on how it good it felt, to them, to be right.

We have the best laughs afterall. :DDD

So this confirms that members of the mainstream media were browsing Sup Forums during the election results?

I wish I got paid to browse 4chins

...and the shills said the "journalists" didn't actually shill here

As usual, Sup Forums will get all of the credit.

there's people permanently scanning this place and yet not one even begin to understand this place

They were mocking pol the day of, because they were SO god damn confident and arrogant that Clinton would win. They got real quiet when the results came in.

I like that "stuff pol said" is a mainstream news story.

Our powerlevel is still hidden. We can never allow them to take us seriously.

It says just as much about the decline in journalistic standards as it does our relevance.

The idea that Trump won cause of pepe spirit is just a objective as the idea he won cause of racism. As of right now no one is trying to present evidence.

(((Ohlheiser)))

Abby, pls.

"as if"

PRAISE KEK WHO SHALL SMITE THE UNBELIEVERS AND DAMN THEIR SOULS IN THE AFTERLIFE

>Sup Forums's Sup Forums boards

There's more than one Sup Forums on Sup Forums?

We must humbly return to the shadows, until the world needs saving again.

>he doesn't know about the much better, hidden, darknet 4d Sup Forums

I really like how mainstream media is caring about us again. So when can we expect an article calling us pedophiles for liking anime?

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

>The triple parenthesis are a racist meme meant to signify that someone is Jewish.

the counter attack has already begun.
the collectivists continue in their quest to control every facet of our lives.
we've had our rest, it's time to mount up again.

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/democrats-refuse-to-work-for-the-country/

well shit, the msm are now aware of the secret code. time to come up with a new marker. any suggestions? maybe " jews "?

how do you post other with other character sets? esc sequences?

Checked

>They got real quiet when the results came in.

I wish they kept quiet, instead they are back to raging impotently about le boogeyman drumpf

>a celebration filled with schadenfreude, internet-savvy racism and frogs.

What's wrong with a meme being president?

I was there

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW!

I'm literally shaking right now

>The "Sup Forums vote" was not the crucial voting block that swung the election to Trump, but that sentiment — the belief that Sup Forums had actually contributed to or straight up caused Trump's win — was everywhere on the boards for most of the night

DELETE THIS

Mainstream media is in its death throes. They are beginning to realize just how totally irrelevant they are. All of the bullshit just falls on deaf ears.

You were donated 10 rubels to your G2A account

>And Sup Forums reflected on how it good it felt, to them, to be right.
>to them

They'll never give up with their "we're on the right side of history", will they?

Nigger, this isn't click bait central. Go post your article on Facebook for that. I'm not reading that garbage.

Coincidently, this is an attempt to flood our board with new people and replace the majority with brainwashed drones.

hottie or nottie?

They're in their death throes when they're writing stories about what Sup Forums does.

>So this confirms that members of the mainstream media were browsing Sup Forums during the election results?
they know we have POWER

YOU DONT GET

WE RUN THIS BITCH NOW

FIRST THE BOARDS, THEN THE WORLD!

>MSM acts surprised they were so wrong

We knew they were sampling like D+12 months ago to make up for how bad Hillary was really doing. What a bunch of cocks even trying to pretend to be surprised.

saved, and will spread. good job

I like this. It makes liberals shit their pants at our power.

What a pathetic article. Is this new standart for journalism?

it was a good article. i think they came on a little too heavy with the racism bit, but not bad

WE ARE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL