Fake Terror Hoax Exposed

Wait a minute hole up.

Does anyone here actually think that the Batmanclan/Nice truck hoax terror attacks were real?

This is a joke and I just don't get it right goys??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gr8oiD9r6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pointy front vs flat front
HURRRR DEY FAKED IT
WITNESS VIDEOS R ALL FAKE

The mass killing cleaners showed up before the press did

No, it's just CTR changing their tactics trying to slide shit.

>WITNESS VIDEOS R ALL FAKE

Something nobody ever said. Interesting, like government-- you are a liar.

Why do you have to resort to open lying to defend your hoax event as "real?"

The faked 'witness' videos, shot by known Mossad agents like Richard Gutyahr, and (((you))) show a truck, hitting zero persons, injuring zero persons, not even running over small animals, and appear staged. And are grainy and poor quality as fuck.

Funny how a professional new media journalist Mossad agent like Richard Gutyahr, can only come up with grainy, unfocused, far away video of a truck that runs over zero people.

Did u see a video of people getting run over?
>I didn't
>they claim ONE exists
>u can see the truck coming
>at relatively slow speed
>look at it after
>notice it's physically impossible for the ppl to be laid out that way unless it was going much faster
KINDA MAKES U THINK

There was no blood on the tires either. Aint that weird Jimboy?

>got ketchup?
>tfw the truck would have to be swerving from left to right while people lay underneath it on purpose

Bono was there shitting his pants on a balcony watching it go down.

>liberals invent fake attacks to get sympathy while denying real attacks ever happened

You bet your fucking ass I'm furious, this shit is getting ridiculous.

wtf, they're just lying there. No blood. No dismemberment at all.

If a truck had ran over those people, the road would be strewn with body parts. If the truck had knocked them out of the way, they would not be on the road. Look on Bestgore what real traffic accidents look like.

Sad!

I'm going to make a meme showing real victims of "getting run over by a huge truck" and the pictures are horrific. Blood and guys spilled all over the road. Just horrible to look at.

Then compare it to the ridiculous staged images showing the 'victims' of the Nice hoax attack. Their bodies are completely intact and undamaged, with a some fake blood trailing from them.

Coming up in the next couple days goys stay tuned....

>muslims wouldnt really kill innocent people!

ah yes, very "redpilled"

I don't know for Nice but I live near the Bataclan, I heard the explosions and I know someone who was in there so I'm pretty sure it happened

What do you think happens when you hit someone in a car?

They don't explode like a waterballoon

They suffer massive internal hemorrhaging but they could look fine externally

Apparently you conspiracy fags dont know what happens when someone gets hit by a car/truck. It crushes bones, it turns you into a mangled bag. Unless youre hit and a high enough velocity to actually open you up. Which is rarer than crushing with severe internal damage.

Now, tell me, why these false flags? To take your guns(Sandy Hook) to destroy your freedom (Nice/Paris)?

How many false flags before they take your guns? Every mass shooting is an apparent false flag to take your guns, yet you still have guns. How many does it take? Was killing kindergarten kids not enough?
You think itll take a maternity ward bloodbath next? Maybe a prenatal class slaughter? And after that, when you still have guns? What then? An attack at the Whitehouse that kills Trump and a dozen SS men?

So the "eyewitness" and cameraman, for both the Nice truck hoax, and the Munich McDonalds shooting, are both Mossad connected, Hillary connected (Literal israeli citizen mossadniks) and happen to be father and daughter,

And you believe this shit actually happened?

(Richard Gutyahr/Wilf is the Mossadnik dad, and "Thameena Stahl" is the HIllary-connected Mossad intern daughter of Richard")

>Oh absolutely, makes no difference the witnesses are Mossad agents, I believe everything the Mossad tells me. Also government and media.

What happens when u hit ~100 ppl in a 14 ton truck?
>not what is shown
>tfw people were complaining "no blood" so some new photos showed at least two WHITE SHEET covered corpses with blood
>tfw that actually fucks the story up more
>white sheets, no blood
>a giant truck that can splatter a human into mince meat
>where are the injured from that day again, who didn't die?
>truck has insta-death spell cast on it...
>inb4 "I was there I hurt my toe"
>inb4 my sister was at Sandy Hook

You basically answered the question yourself (Mr. Mossadnik)

If ISIS were real, they would take out the politicians who are killing them and bombing them in the mideast.

Instead they take out "concert-goers at a Satanic music show in Bataclan" "Innocent pedestrians at a firework show in Nice"

when "ISIS" starts blowing up the entire families of politicians who are actually bombing and killing them, then you'll know ISIS is real (ISreal) until then you know it's staged events to control and manipulate the minds of gullible sheep like (((you)))

>appeal to authority
>"gais u don't know why they would do it, and I don't, and rogue gov factions or nation states would never lie, so therefore u are wrong"
>it doesn't matter why
>or what the agenda is
>it matters they staged an attack
>once u bust someone on evidence, motive comes later
>but you will find Hillary set up a special dinner with Mossad & other spooks, and Haim Saban only 10 days after San Bernadino
>search the news when they sent reporters to ransack the residence
>analyst on CNN even says "this is bizarre"
>tfw HRC was having Mossad dinners about an event they officially hadn't even figured out yet
>tfw in Nice the only wide angle camera view shows ppl running from police
>not a killer truck from dimension X
>which has magic powers of killing ppl who move out of its way

I saw a video, which shows interviews with multiple people who openly admit they were running for their lives, because "they told us to run" and "the police told us to get out of the area" and they admitted they had no idea what the 'danger' was.

This cleared the streets, then they moved the crisis actors in, to stage the scene with controlled. crafted. 'camera men'

>When I go to the shopping mall nothing bad happens, and therefor everything is just a lie.

Its called blunt trauma you fucking dumb burger.

You don't need to get dismembered to die, fuck.

first car is actually a fake paint job.

you don't get blood on the front of the unless theyre already bleeding.

they died under the wheels of the truck, the blood should have trailed behind.

People tell you to run as they pass you, police says you should run. I'm sure you would just stan there starting a discussion before you move your ass.

Not everybody witness everything in a crowd. I bet you wouldn't recognize if there would be a handfight 10 feet away from you in a big crowd.

But surely they drove a truck through a crowd of people, tell everybody to run, replaced all people with actors and put down dead bodies all over the road. That sounds much more resonable than someone drove into a crowd of people.

It's not just blood tho
>when people die they evacuate their bowels
>they evacuate their bladder
>they end up disfigured (when run over a truck that size"
>the bodies in Nice just look like people laying down with blankets
>because they are
Pic unrelated - from an actual accident scene

do you know what happens when a body gets squished?

THEY POP OPEN AND SPILL THE INSIDES DUE TO THE IMMENSE PRESSURE OF A FUCKING TRUCK DRIVING OVER THEM

Go back to bed you stupid fucking uneducated loser, and before you do, make sure to pay a visit to liveleak so you can have nightmares about the shit you claim to know everything about, but CLEARLY don't know the first thing of

A single person being crushed by a truck leaves a disgusting gorey mess, but a 100 people don't spill a drop? Get the fuck out of here you utterly retarded brainwashed excuse for a human being, go educate yourself before pretending to know what the fuck it is you're talking about

People like you are as complicit as the ones organizing this shit, and make no mistake, you WILL burn in hell for your willful ignorance, cuckboy

>Nice faked

Ok so why would someone fake an attack and lay the blame on mudshits?

100 ppl dead in the street and no signs of blood, piss and shit leaking from their bodies. (Except for a couple photos with 2 blood stains after ppl noted online the lack there of)

You are a retard, you'll never understand, and that's fine, it's just too bad "they" rely on ignorant retarded sacks of shit like yourself to keep the lies up

If terrorism of this calibre is real, I hope you die next, stupid uneducated moron hitler-lover

There's videos on liveleak of the attack with bodies opened up fuck face. There's one in particular with a woman that got folded in half.

Some dumb motherfuckers in here.

don't even bother, these fucking shills will keep lying their asses of not knowing they will pay dearly for what they are doing

I sincerely doubt there are any real people in here doubting this is all set up, the ones who keep ignoring the truth are shills, plain and simple

I hope your pay is worth selling your soul for, because you will suffer for eternity for what you're doing by keeping up the lies for the people who ACTUALLY profit from this, unlike you, with your measely pay, pathetic retard shill cunts

Real? Yes
False flags/sponsored suicide bombers? Yes
Do I still want muslims and other useless/parasitic inmigrants to gtfo from europe? Yes

I believe in some conspiracy theories, but some are obvious traps to make us look paranoid and retarded. Like the one that was constantly shoved about podesta and madeleine (still, sketchy pizza related emails) or the ones about NO PLANES on 9/11. It's just shit to make legit theories seem moronic.

The truck was filmed running over people.

>hitler-lover
>bad
>on Sup Forums

Hello there EU, nice seeing you try some subversion tactics, too bad you suck.

yeah, and everything you see in the movies is real too

reply one more time with your pathetic retarded faggot and your mommy will get cancer and die in her sleep, cuckboy

Thanks kek

but how could it be staged if there were literally witnesses ?

I bet you 5 copper wire rolls that they will claim bought actors.

>reply one more time with your pathetic retarded faggot and your mommy will get cancer and die in her sleep, cuckboy

Does EU hire autists now to fill in the diversity quota?

Does it matter why?
>do we say "but why would this guy who's wanted for murder on the news murder his girlfriend?
>no
>they are arrested, investigated and motive comes out or is argued in court
>it's not even a prerequisite to prosecute
>convictions without motive - get educated
>we are the public
>we don't need to argue a case to a higher standard than the court system to online shills
>simply point out the fact we are being lied to
Pic unrelated
>buildings falling down from fire everywhere
>the steel frame was 'weakened'
>oops nvm, they never fall down except that one time
False flags
>educate yourself

this is good stuff

Again retard, to prove a conspiracy you must find a motive.

What would anyone gain from blaming alahu akbar for a truck attack?

"Literally witnesses"
>to what?
>a truck ran into a crowd
>it just didn't kill 100 people
>it's physically impossible at the speed the truck was going
>unless the people lined up to be run over
>take a second to use dictionary and learn what.....physically....impossible, means.

why? you know the person in the street isnt always at fault.

hope you enjoy reaping that bad karma when crossing the street and some asshole mows you at 70mph

Nah I will go back to Neuschwabenland tomorrow and then fly to our secret base on the back of the moon.

But thanks for the laugh though

It was Bastille day, there were literally people lined up all along the prominade.

Also people don't explode in a spray of blood when run over, their bones and internal organs are crushed

Look at all that blood spraying everywhere!

Don't bother, these people are probably shills from the EU or Soros trying to level the blame away from muzzies.

This is false logic
>I used to use it to, it's a meme
It's actually smarter to carry out the more unlikely scenario
>then when people are analyzing it, they are willing to accept what they think is more likely
>however evidence will be contrary
>in effect those who are on point look crazy
>an engineered effect by the way
Tfw the see ai eh invented the term "conspiracy theorist" in 1967
>Google Ngram confirms this
>use began then
>u can find a FOIAd memo from the agency stating they would use the term to counter JFK criticism
>official agency historian admitted last year the agency director covered up JFK fiasco
So in effect if u carry out what seems more unlikely u have two layers of protection
>tfw it's not even that hard
>drive a truck into a crowd
>ppl run away
>then have crisis actors behind ready to lay down
>if u watch video from that night ppl are running from cops not a truck
>the one angle showing the truck wasn't going fast enough to kill 100 ppl

Just Ahmed taking some time in between goat fucking to shitpost.

Role playing general?

We aren't proving shit here bud we are falsifying the official story
>do u know what a FALSIFIED theory is?
>in this case the official story
Are u judge Shillstein? Are u prosecuting?
>no
>do u even know the motive for the official story?
>who carried it out, what was their motive? Oh right they don't have shit on that, so by your own account the official story is junk.
>but we don't even need that tho
>we just need to falsify the official story
>which is done by noting the speed of the truck
>and the position of the bodies
>+ the lack of bodily fluids
>and the lack of or containment of video from that night
FALSIFIED
>try educating yourself vs being indoctrinated

Appeal to absurdity
>I've often wondered why conspiracy deniers use so many personal attacks and logical fallacies if their position Is supposedly the more (((intelligent)) one

These are cars, pretty fast too, not trucks. A truck just runs you over and you don't fly around.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gr8oiD9r6g

People can't move out of the way? Because the video that exists shows people moving out of the way
>also
Evacuation of bodily fluids
>medical facts
>when people die they evacuate their shit/piss (often, especially if crushed)
The truck wasn't going fast enough to hit as many people as it did
>they are also littered around the street as if the truck was swerving back and forth
>PHYSICALLY
>IMPOSSIBLE

>Appeal to absurdity

Because it is absurd. How else should I react to someone who wishes me to die because I don't believe in conspiracy theories that a truck drove into a crowd that got replaced by actors immediately and fake dead bodies were spilled all over the street afterwards?

What sounds more absurd to you?

Now do that 80 more times in a 19ton truck. Or stack maybe 8 of those cars on top of each other.
>autism
>it's not a myth

did you actually fall for someone making up fake computer debug messages on reddit?

Idk where these fags come from but it started earlier when sting sang at that place and then all were here at once as if just waiting for the thread to happen.

That Eagles of death metal interview with gavin was brigaded hard too and they mostly had arab names lel

>bodies always explode when impacted by moving vehicles
no, they don't

So in other words u have no idea what logic is.
>that's cool
>so if I rob banks in a robot suit and ppl say
"We were robbed by cyborgs!!!"
Free win?
Stop investigating?
>appeal to absurdity is a logical fallacy
>literally means you do not have a valid argument
>the reason it seems absurd is because you are indoctrinated
>you believe rogue government actors wouldn't do this
>even though declassified documents show they plan out scenarios like this
>even though anyone can comb wikileaks and see HRC was involved in numerous conspiracies.
>tfw criminal conspiracies are prosecuted everyday but sheep think it's beyond the capability of government actors

Do you actually fall for rhetorical shill questions?

Right because the actually shills haven't been active on Sup Forums
>no CTR
>no agencies
>total coincidence every western forum is heavily censored
>total coincidence when any threads pop up discussing wikileaks, pizza gate or gov hoaxes they are slid by mass irrelevant thread posting
>total coincidence multiple anons post "omg these shills will make us look bad" in actual critical thinking threads
>MUH CREDIBILITY
>"quick guys disavow this we don't want to look bad to normies!!!!"
>quick
>QUICK
QUICK GAIS!!!
>flood the forum with "MUH DIVISIVE POLITICAL MEME"
quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuick

>Why do people resort to personal attacks.

Because the ones shilling the conspiracy theory start calling people who don't believe them gullible shitbags etc.

>appeal to absurdity is a logical fallacy
I just can't people take seriously who wishes someone should die because they don't buy in that conspiracy. I laugh about it and go on.

>literally means you do not have a valid argument
There was no argument. Just a deathwish

>the reason it seems absurd is because you are indoctrinated
I'm reallly tired of that. A truck drove into a crowd and killed people. End of story. That isn't a magic trick, that's just physics. A couple tons of steel plowing through a soft mass. We are not made out of concrete or can't be moved easily. If I shove you, you will either fall down or trip backwards. And I am not a fucking truck.
So, how is this impossible?

>you believe rogue government actors wouldn't do this
Man, that's an act I would llike to see. Actors replace people immediately and bodies appear from one to another second.

>even though declassified documents show they plan out scenarios like this
People plan shit all the time. Never planned something in every detail? That doesn't mean it's possible.

>even though anyone can comb wikileaks and see HRC was involved in numerous conspiracies.

Long term conspiracies. Not a liveact,

>tfw criminal conspiracies are prosecuted everyday but sheep think it's beyond the capability of government actors
Yes I think it's impossible to do a liveact like this.

>so if I rob banks in a robot suit and ppl say "We were robbed by cyborgs!!!"
Free win?
Nah but I believe that a fucking truck can drive through a crowd of people. Again, that's not a magic trick.

And before you will tell me again how much I don't understand and how right you are I give in and end this conversation. Feel like you are right and I'm a moron.