What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_the_United_States#Employment
stuffaboutstates.com/agriculture/
amnh.org/explore/curriculum-collections/grace/grace-tracking-water-from-space/california-central-valley
nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/soilsurvey/soils/survey/state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

real america

Revolutions

America.

a bunch of uneducated hicks decide the election for the rest of the (educated, technologically advanced) country.

Fly overs

Planes fly over it to get to places that are actually relevant.

There's nothing culturally similar about this range. The majority of this area is conservative because it's much more sparsely populated than the coastline, generally speaking. That's about it.

The same things that happen in the other places, except with more white people and at a slower pace

Now wait just a second, Chicago isn't some hog slaughtering back-water anymore.

It's the dindu capital of North America.

Trump victory

This is the area that feeds the entire world

But user, didn't Pennsylvania effectively make the call Tuesday night?

And isn't Florida one of the biggest deciding factors every election?

DELETE THIS NOW

about 150 million white people make their living.

People work and raise families.

much less faggots and the women actually cook meals.

The white population of America gains its newest children.

No one really knows.

Kind of like the middle of Australia.

Nobody relevant ever goes there.

>urban faggots from the city spend 16 hours a day on the computer
>rural faggots from country spend 16 hours a day on the computer
it's basically the same shit but we don't have sky scrapers or niggers

Except its not a worthless desert full of petrol drinking orcs.

It actually includes huge portions of at least 9 other states.

This is fucking accurate. 90% of that Area is agriculture.

Brothers and sisters having babies?

That's a little disingenuous; besides major new england cities, LA, san francisco, portland, seattle, and miami eveything else is fly over country. Including upstate new york, norcal and central valley, and northern florida.

Keep flying over because we don't want you here

>Minesotta and New England

mostly farms an shit. pretty comfy desu senpai.

Farming. Can probably be fully automated soon. Only takes a few farmers with large machinery as it is now.

And their productions is about 33% of the brazillian production. They do not feed the entire world.

No its where farmers are paid by the government to over produce grain at insane levels courtesy of the meat industry lobbyists.

It's an observed phenomenon in the US that liberals have less children and conservatives have more. If I recall right, the average liberal TFR is something around 1.7, while the average conservative TFR sits close to 2.3. Religious conservatives in particular have even higher birth rates, such as the Amish, Southern Baptists, and Mormons. I think that given current trends and long-term demographic shifts, the future of the US is actually decidedly conservative, at least in the mid-term.

Lots of shitposting and good beer desu

self important urban faggots think "hurr durr farming"
They don't know about communities that aren't cities. The small towns of rural America operate the same as faggot cities but there are less people and a smaller scale, and a ton of more land and low as fuck property values.

t. oklahoma accountant

Oddly this is because liberals are degenerates who are ruled by sex and don't stay in long term relationships. Conservatives marry early so they are free to have babies because they know their wives aren't gonna go after the first dark dick that comes their way.

No such thing as merican good beer.

home made 50 proof dark beer

kek enjoy going blind

WRONG

0/10 see me after class

The same thing but with less niggers

Less niggers and other POC.

Freedom

Huh...

Well you're not wrong, mostly.

oh Pedro, we have supermarket sized stores that sell nothing but beer.

>Arizona
>flyover
It's a fucking tech giant you dumbass. Whoever made this image has no idea what they're talking about, I can spot several states that aren't flyovers.

>you owe your existence to real america

The future of the US will be liberal immigrants. Just because liberals don't reproduce doesn't mean they're going to disappear.

We grow your food, shoot stuff and blow other stuff up.

Tons of that shit is actually national parks, tribal lands, and other unfarmable areas. Probably only half of that land actually gets used for agriculture.

>Arizona
>Tech giant

What? The only biggest tech company here probably has to be GoDaddy. Other than that, this place is a shit hole

california farming is fucking gay, no one even eats fruits and vegetables, faggot. it's all about wheat and corn now

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

THAT part of us DO NOT PRODUCE 1/3 of we produce here.

I would have agreed with you even just 15 years ago, but our local breweries directly compete with European ones in international contests these days. There's been a massive surge in American beer production and quality.

With the exception of Las Vegas and some important Industrial stuff in Texas, nothing.

Just resentful fuck trying to somehow hurt the feelings of the blue states.

Trump didn't even need Florida.

This is why liberals demand immigration. They need more liberals to continue their lifestyle and policies, and they simply can't reproduce genetically, so they must attempt to do so memetically.

>BRAZIL STRONK
>HUE HUE HUE

enjoy the nigger riots, faggot. I've never even seen one riot police in my entire life. faggot city dwellers all have aids and live like nigger slave to the jews

Cali just went up to #3 in beef.

Texas is still undisputed #1, but Cali is pretty close to #2 Nebraska.

A beef crash is incoming though, there's too much beef in storage at the moment.

I'll take living in Montana any day over the rest

holly shit the cuck belt is a real thing

>This is where they make America great again, Son.

They make the food that goes into blue city food stamps.

>there's too much beef in storage at the moment.
I feel like this is code talk for something

If it weren't for massive irrigation projects that redirect water resources into the California farmlands from elsewhere, that part of California would be a fucking desert.

>china produces 4x the amount of food as the US, despite having almost 100x the workforce in agriculture

>Agriculture is a vital industry in China, employing over 300 million farmers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_China

>In 2012, there were 3.2 million farmers,[19] ranchers and other agricultural managers and an estimated 757,900 agricultural workers were legally employed in the US.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_the_United_States#Employment

Its called ranching, city slicker.

Dare ya to grow strawberries or tomatos in Montana.

quick math shows those states alone do roughly $145 billion in agricultural production compared to brazil's $110 billion
stuffaboutstates.com/agriculture/

Don't need to. Plenty of wet, fertile land south of Montana. It's stupid to pretend otherwise.

It's where men laugh at nu-males.

what would happen to california farming after they secede and aren't able to use other states water.

Oh shit, that's right, you need water to grow shit.

I'd think we be just fine actually. Probably switch away from rice and cash crops like almonds and nuts and concentrate more on animal ranching and less water-hungry plants.

>central valley
>desert

>central valley
>desert
Yep. See amnh.org/explore/curriculum-collections/grace/grace-tracking-water-from-space/california-central-valley
>The Central Valley has a hot Mediterranean climate in the north; the southerly parts of the region are dry and categorized as desert.
Fuck, Californians are fucking retarded.

That's Texas, isn't it?

>educated, technologically advanced

You mean subhuman shitskins + identity politics? Democrats, everybody.

Winning

Tornados, trailer parks, meth, mental illness, hopelessness. No wonder they're craving the MAGA.

The production of food that feeds everyone. Without farming not a single thing else could be accomplished.

Men and women work hard. Then we vote for somebody that isn't a career criminal. Lol you punk.

sexy pic desu

>Agriculture is the primary industry in much of the Central Valley, with its irrigated valleys accounting for a large share of the fruits and vegetables consumed in the United States. Lettuce, grapes and lemons are among the major crops grown in this region.

I can cherry pick too from your link. Do you think Iowa would bother with corn and pigs if they could grow orchards of various fruits and nuts?

Wasteland

Texas has tons of big cities, it shouldn't be blue.
Also, Chicago shouldn't be blue.

Anyway, mostly farmland, forests, or desert, with lots of small towns, and small cities.

>with its irrigated valleys
>irrigated valleys
Way to prove my point, dipshit.
And why does every Califag in this thread pretend that states above the Mason-Dixon are the only states other than California that can grow food?

Who said anything about that? Florida has a pretty ok Ag. They took a giant hit though when their idiots voted out their entire swine industry.

Also cotton not as big as it use to be, but sugar growing is still strong in the southern states.

Alright. Let's say you're right. Prove to me the same plants that are growing in California would grow in Iowa and with the same profit margins.

I'll give ya a hint to put you on the right track:

Soil.

Why do you keep clinging to Iowa as if it's the only other farmland in the country? Your argument is based on a false premise.

nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/soilsurvey/soils/survey/state/

Because you know jackshit about plant growing. There's a reason why Cali is king of plant and vegetable ag. Reason why Idaho is king of potatos. Reason why Iowa is king of Corn and Swine.

And you yourself just said it, there's other farmland as well. And they grow CERTAIN things. But for some reason you shouting that water is going to waste by being used for California agriculture.

I never said the water used for Cali ag is going to waste. I said that the Central Valley would be a desert without that water. Your argument appears to be with someone else.

>tfw I live in the mountains and make all of the bulletproof armor for Argentina's military's helicopters, plus for Colombia, Morocco, Egypt and Algeria
>tfw all the Honeywell locations here
>lots of aerospace stuff as well
>Google opening new location in the valley

Pleb pls

You fly over them as you get to somewhere worthwhile, apparantly.

(samefagging) and I called out the Califags who keep bringing up Iowa and Montana as if there weren't large tracts of arable land all over the Midwest and South. The argument "try doing X in Iowa" as if Iowa were the only option is fucking stupid.

Beer snob here. As much fun it is to shit on America their craft beer scene is really fucking good, I generally enjoy American beer more than I enjoy European beer nowadays.

The Great Divide.