Sorrow for Soros

I have come to the conclusion that this guy is fucking insane. He has no fucking clue or care what he is doing

vid.me/4wZ5

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/4wZ5
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agree. Although people seem to be waking up to him, well, everyone but the libtards.

DEATH TO SOROS

BURN IN HELL SOROS

He is very clear about what he is doing. He acts only in his own self-interest.

I need to see him lynched in the streets or at least given a nice dose of polonium tea

He seems like a pretty good guy desu

idk but i fucking love that we're going after this guys so hard now that hillary is out of the way

its like going after palpatine after taking down vader, its dare i say, poetry

>vid.me/4wZ5
I don't know if he's Machiavellian, or psychopathic.

This.

He's just a low-T sociopath who kills people with money instead of fists.

The problem that I have that he is too fucking obvious. He admits all the time that he is just a money hungry cunt.
There are clearly others that would gladly take his place that are not in the "public eye"

The most interesting thing about the video is that he took the Clintons to Haiti because years later they used Haiti as a tool to enrich themselves through their foundation.

Of course he doesn't, he's literally a fucking no one who got lucky with a shit load of cash.

Anytime someone says their a "philanthropist", they might as well say they are demons.

George Soros probably has an IQ of 80 at best.

Just a rich, lucky fuckin jew bitch.

He's basically irl Blofield.

I could literally gamble better than this moron if i was born with a golden spoon in my mouth

He bet on the wrong two ponies recently pic very much related

No.

No, he needs to live. Live to see his dream crumble, and then he may pass. This fuck has been stirring up hornets' nests all over the world for decades.

THEY'RE A****

Yeah I think he's like second or third rung in the NWO/Illuminati or whatever we call it. He's too public to be the very top level.

You're an idiot.

I've never believed in the NWO/Illuminati, i've always believed it's just very rich human beings with different competing interests.
Those in power right now are fighting against others that are just as shadowy and dangerous

Give him the Kaddafi treatment eh? :^)

MODS ARE DELETING SOROS HATE

SWAGGIT IS COMPROMISED

LEAF CTR PROXY KIKES RUNNING THIS BOARD

ABANDON SHIP

keep bumping then

no they aren't jew

I think they helped themselves to some kids while they were there, too

YOUTUBE LINK: youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY

YES THEY ARE KIKE ENABLER

No more HRC. Now Olgino needs a new boogeyman. Take note, anons.

olgino?
Also Soros isn't a boogeyman. Sup Forums has been making threads on him since his meddling in Ukraine with NATO

So get rekt shill

This

>You're an idiot.
Not an argument.
>I've never believed in the NWO/Illuminati
I didn't believe in it until the Podesta e-mails and all the craziness that revealed. I don't know what they call themselves or how exactly they're organized.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

hes lost the democratic party, they will not continue to push this globalist open border crap if its costing them votes. they have bigger fish to fry like winning back some seats in 2018. He knows hes on his own and the end is near hence the futile paid protests

>its costing them votes
They have already stacked the demographics, they just need to hold the line and wait it out.

>Desu