Nigger user Reporting

I voted for Trump, my wife is a nigress, & I'm a hardworking blue collar tax payer.
Am I accepted in the Sup Forumslock community, or am I just another nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpxkGhMYVVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

role player

why would you want to be considered a part of the Sup Forums alt-right? they are just like whiny SJW's

Show proof or stfu

youre a good man no worries

What news did that dog get?

STFU. You sound like a sjw faggot or a newfag here.

his doctor told him his kidneys are in ruff shape

Hand with timestamp or gtfo.

>calling your wife a nigress

don't be a simp bruh

if you are telling the truth... accepted.

Not all blacks are niggers, some are based af.

If you don't act like a nigger then you aren't one. "Nigger" describes a behavior pattern.

Most of us post without feeling the need to virtue signal our blackness, bro, if you think Sup Forums is made up of 100% angry white kids then you're wrong.

A lot of the people chatting shit at you are non white themselves.

If you're not stupid, then I have nothing against you famalam.

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

yous is right is 99.9% angry white boys

You're accepted, but try to keep your genes within your own.

Niggers are the enemies of America for the rest of this generation after what they tried to do here.

White America will never forgot how close you came to ruining this country permanently. Go to Brazil if that's what you want nigger. You'll be craving white infrastructure within minutes.

You should get a personal loan from Trump to colonize africa

This election healed some of our divide. I feel very proud of our black brothers that broke the conditioning and voted Trump.

We will always hate niggers, just as we will always hate leftist faggots of any color.

Our black bros that work are making America great again, and we have their backs.

Ignore this guy

If you ever, ever get a chance at pic related, you grab it with both hands and you feel no remorse.

Soros still alive and media still shilling

>1 post by this ID

It wasn't just the nogs, all nonwhites are to blame

every
single
last
one

kill yourself hissssssssssssssssssssss

>act like a nigger
>you're a nigger

>act like a person
>you're a person, who just happens to be black

t-take my best looking white women.

Literally cuck

No at the end of the day we will still hate you. You should strive to better your fellow blacks, live near them and demand your own country inside USA

Multi racial society will never work out in the long run. If you were redpilled you would have known that

You're an idiot for marrying a nigger.

>best looking

Yeah, confirmed for potatoes in slovenia

In a country where more than a 1/3 rd of women that age are overweight they sure are above average looking

What is this? Some kind of backwards CTR shit? Take that shit to facebook.

Yo, just don't be a nigger.

Keep your personal qualities to yourself. This board is anonymous, not "whine and cry about special disabilities and skin color"-mous. Contribute or go away.

I was being ironic you sperg

muh CTRL

Every time someone tries to go against your shitty cuck agenda. You are not conservative which is why you cucks call yourselves alt "right"

He's not a good boy

>no response from op
Another shill

Sup Forums is a place for 11-17 year old outcasts to feel naughty and grown up. They say rude things because they want to fit in with the other lemmings and be cool, despite having no user names or post counts.

When they get their first girlfriend they graduate to facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

If they never get a girlfriend they stay on here sometimes until they are 21-23 and act like the 'cool' older brother, bullying and teasing the typical young teenage user.

It's mostly male, lonely, virgins.

Sup Forums is a place where furries, pedophiles, transexuals, stormfront and other racist hate groups also attempt to recruit these young boys. Because of the nature of the board, if you have 10-15 fake ip's you can switch between, you can get almost any topic to 300+ replies, if you keep posting in your own thread.

Over the past 5 years various Intelligence Services have monitored and tracked users on this board, but they realised eventually that the people here are just harmless kids and not the terrorist masterminds they are looking for.

The profile I layed out above makes over 90% of the userbase on the chans, with about 70% of them just lurking/reading threads too afraid to post.

Woah dude! That MS Paint comic completely D E S T R O Y E D him!

Most of us will accept you. You're not a nigger, but you'll friendly be called my nigga anyway. Aslo, if you don't leave your wife after the birth of your first child, then you're not a nigger.

Stay away from Stormweenies though.

Welcome to Sup Forums

You're OK. If more blacks were like you, we wouldn't hate them. Believe it or not, it is the nigger behavior we hate, NOT the skin color.

Fake nigger wants acceptance, classic.

Welcome to the Honoraryan Corps

he's a good goy

My main man Greydon says it best. There's a difference between niggers and blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpxkGhMYVVo

Shows pic of American hot girls, knows nothing that hot lives in England.

Nice projection

I accept you :)

Why would you care if a bunch of faggots on a Kazakhstani yak-breeder's forum accept you?

>1 post by this ID
>OP promoting race-mixing and negro-worship
wtf r u sliding this time, Shlomo?

Nigger is a state of mind that you do not possess, my brother!

Clinton lost

>Sup Forums is a place for 11-17 year old outcasts to feel naughty and grown up. They say rude things because they want to fit in with the other lemmings and be cool, despite having no user names or post counts.
>When they get their first girlfriend they graduate to facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
>If they never get a girlfriend they stay on here sometimes until they are 21-23 and act like the 'cool' older brother, bullying and teasing the typical young teenage user.
>It's mostly male, lonely, virgins.
>Sup Forums is a place where furries, pedophiles, transexuals, stormfront and other racist hate groups also attempt to recruit these young boys. Because of the nature of the board, if you have 10-15 fake ip's you can switch between, you can get almost any topic to 300+ replies, if you keep posting in your own thread.
>Over the past 5 years various Intelligence Services have monitored and tracked users on this board, but they realised eventually that the people here are just harmless kids and not the terrorist masterminds they are looking for.
>The profile I layed out above makes over 90% of the userbase on the chans, with about 70% of them just lurking/reading threads too afraid to post.

Why not be a white collar worker?

Even white people can be niggers

>citation needed

of course
black men are men
niggers are niggers

Officially you're just another nigger. But unofficially, welcome friend.

It doesn't matter unless you post a picture or act like a nigger.

This is kinda hard to explain, but although some of the racism here is legit, a lot of it isn't. A lot of people just do it for the lulz. Sup Forums is dominated by the memespace, not meatspace, and it abides by different laws of nature. Anything that doesn't ACTUALLY matter is subject to memeing. Color of skin, sex, sexuality, etc. It doesn't matter, so it becomes subject to memefication.

That's the meaning behind 'there are no women on the internet' and "TITS OR GTFO". It doesn't matter if you're a woman unless they show tits. So either accept the nature of memespace, or get out.

Everything is sacred in meatspace, so Nothing is sacred in memespace. Welcome to the next phase of human civilization.

Still you should go home.

>There is some small subset of blacks that don't feel they fit in with their coethnics. There was one guy on youtube, who after the Baltimore riots, announced that he was no longer black! Such people are put of by patronising attitude of liberals, who treat them as not having agency, so the only people they can relate to is the very few others of themselves and us. Because they to a man have the capacity for empathy and compassion, I reciprocally feel sorry for them. As villified as racists are, at least other racists accept me.

in a time where Sup Forums's userbase wasn't disillusioned and rabid with blood-lust for people who look different than them this would be a quality post. Sup Forums is dead. No wonder moot jumped ship.

hot

Welcome to Sup Forums! Lurk moar, faggot!

White Boy isn't an insult you fucking nigger.

It's a compliment. It means you aren't a subhuman.

this is all true, I am DEFINITELY white

No, don't do this. Find a cute mulatto girl you can redpill OP. Race mixing is bad, but I can understand why you would avoid black women. Compromise. Now both of us can be happy and carry on our people with good genes/red pilled mentality.

If a white girl is willing to date you then she isn't worth it, because she has no racial loyalty. A mixed girl has no racial loyalty because it's been taken from them through no fault of their own. Make their loyalty to you.

Sound like role player but if true then of course you're welcome here.

If you understand that the jews/globalists/illuminati are pitting us against each other, trying to start a race war, then you are a "Based Black Man" and our ally. The problem with degeneracy is that without the nuclear family we are raising each other wrong. Instead of agency (self awareness & self actualization), we acculturate each other with nepotistic narcissism. Anybody can be raised wrong, and it is not only a problem in black communities but all communities. White trash ghettos do not acculturate their children any better than black ghettos or cholo ghettos.

Most of the prison population, 75% iirc (dont quote me) were raised by single mothers. Philosophy and agency must make a return to the family unit or we will raise each other wrong. Traditionally the male parent is the vector for this acculturation, but today males are raised by broken families. Our parents cannot teach us what they don't know. See the issue?

Yes.

t. Another nigger

>who look different than them
Different peoples have different suites of behavioural, attitudinal and psychometric characteristics. Get over it! Some of those combinations in ethics groups lend themselves to high-trust societies where there's no need for door locks. You tactic of pathologising people as being superficial and therefore morally deficient is no longer working. Try another tack.

>Different peoples have different suites of behavioural, attitudinal and psychometric characteristics.
I should have appended before that, general tendencies towards...

ruff news

kek

It is this elitist hubris that has swept the far right back into power. Keep that shit up, SJWscum.

You are my brother.

I still think you should go to Africa and help build an ethnostate for your people. You are the exception to the rule, our people cannot coexist.

Of course. But the word nigger invokes a bad imagery in the mind. It's essentially a variant of the word faggot in the sense that it's been stripped from it's orginal host and used to describe the worst of a person.

Trump won.
He is going to work as a labrador now.

Heh, even blacks from Africa have contempt for America-born blacks. They would say "what the hell is wrong with you" to them.

I am personally not a racist. Everything to me is about the culture that person carries. If you voted for Trump, and you do not engage in typical "nigger" behavior, you are absolutely accepted to Sup Forums on my behalf, and I welcome you with kindness.

For me, everything comes down to being civilized and accepting the western culture. For example, every single black republican in my eyes is 100x better than any white straight cuck that panders to feminism and islam.

Thanks for voting for Trump, Kek welcomes you amongst our ranks.