Obamacare

>Obamacare is a failure! I'm going to repeal it!
>Keeps Obamacare

Wow. Color me surprised! Just like his wall

>I'm going to build a big beautiful wall! It just got 10ft taller!
>Builds fence instead

Trumpfags will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkhXuiem8zk
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-campaign-pledges-20161112-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Never read Art of the Deal
>Implying anyone here wanted or expected Trump to repeal Obamacare or build a wall

Liar. Learn to read.

>Implying anyone here wanted or expected Trump to repeal Obamacare or build a wall
Wow. Just wow.

Dude what. Those were a couple of his primary promises.

Holy shit did they start funding CTR again or something?
There's constant shilling with HURR DURR HIM KEEPING THE ONLY TWO GOOD PARTS OF OBAMACARE, SOMETHING HE PREVIOUSLY STATED HE WOULD DO MEANS HE IS A LIAR DRUMPF BTFO bullshit.

There are a lot of dumb motherfuckers out there IRL who do think he's going to build the wall. It's literally what he started his campaign on. Nevermind the fact that it's a huge waste of money that won't do shit even if it gets built because Hillary will send the secret plans to Obi Juan Kenobi and they'll make their own exhaust ports anyway.

Trump won't build it and he'll be crucified like HW was over "no new taxes"

Trump is still going to do those things, faggot. He's just lying right now so no one chimps out further.

Could it be that there are actually people here who don't like Trump?

Wow really activates my almonds.

$12 billion isn't much.

It's the deportations that will cost hundreds of billions of dollars.

THIS IS WHY NOTHING EVER CHANGES

>Obamacare

He wants to keep preexisting conditions and the clause which allows children to stay on their parent's health insurance. It seems pretty humane if you ask me. Everything else about Obamacare is garbage.

>Fence

It could be a moat for all we care. The point is that it keeps people out of the country. I've heard plans to put electronic sensors on it, to alert border patrol of an illegal crossing. He presented it as a wall, because the technical details are less important than what it does.

I want my fucking Wall and I want it fucking now.

And the SJWs realize they are emotionally unstable and are easily swayed by jewish propoganda for believing that a RACIST BIGOT will kill all the gays.

Your point is?

It's going to be just like Obama trying to close Guantanamo Bay. Sure it doesn't sound like it's that hard to do but in reality it's near impossible.

>yfw a shark filled moat along the mexican border

You are a complete and utter failure as a thinking human being, he has not taken office yet, nor has any power of the presidency until Jan. 20th you abhorrent tardsquatch!

>Trump will never win, don't worry guys.
>Trump wins.

Shills will defend this.

This.
Sadly everyone on Sup Forums are absolutely retards who don't even defend their own views. My fellow Trump voters are using damage control instead of actually defending their shit.

>exclusive footage of Trump's first actions as elected candidate for POTUS

I have seen tons of media sources pushing the idea that he is going back on his promises... but no Trump quotes saying this.

Anyone have a quote?

Fuck you, Trump always keep his promises.

>not even in office yet
>is already breaking promises

No, there isn't. They like to mangle his words and shit them out, only for the left to believe the lies and for the right to not use their brain and instead make up random defenses.

Why are you still shilling? I literally can't believe they are still paying you.

What do you hope to achieve?

youtube.com/watch?v=rkhXuiem8zk

Fpbp

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

>He won't run for president
>He won't win the primaries
>H-he can't flip seven swing states, he's down in the polls
>H-he can't be president the Electoral College won't let him...
> He won't build a wall or repeal and replace Obamacare
> He won't Make America Great Again.

>implying an large scale gov't project like that wont be overbudget and behind schedule from day one.

If only there was a cheap labor force we could rely on to build it.

>Trump says Obamacare with be repealed and replaced with a better plan (which may or may not include some good parts of Obamacare)
>For some reason part of Sup Forums took that as "Were gonna remove all nonprivate healthcare and let everyone die in the streets survival of the fittest!"

????????????????????

>citing screeching water filter salesman as a source

Fuck off shill, you will be found.

This is perhaps Trump's best quality, his mind can change. I don't think we have any idea who we elected into the white house. He's not the hero we deserve, but he might just turn out to be the one we needed.

>"You must be a paid shill because you have an opposing opinion"
Truly pathetic, huenigger.
Face it, he baited you with loudmouthed alt-right speeches and now he won't do anything against globalism, his cabinet will instead consist of zionist corporate fatcats and their lobbyism. The good goys voted for less money for the NATO and more for Israel and less trade agreements with goyims.

why are you complaining
hes not even the president yet
why is ctr still here

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-campaign-pledges-20161112-story.html

>everything else about Obamacare is garbage
You do know that pre-existing condition thing is the reason health care got so ridiculously expensive after obamacare, correct?

Atleast Obama waited until he got into office to start walking back on shit. Something tells me he gave Trump a very serious fuck you talk a few days back.

>Everyone from celebrities to media to economists to world leaders begging people not to vote for Trump. Millions of dollars spent to get him to lose this election.

>He wins.

He already did something against globalism. You trying to pretend like him winning is the same to globalism as Hillary winning is a very child-like defense reflex.

What you are saying is so devoid of any base and is such pure speculation, and fits so much into a butthurt tone, that you can only be a shill. Especially because you're trying to force this shit in a "sarcastic tone" on Sup Forums of all places.

If he ends up building a wall and repealing obamacare, are you gonna say "heuhehue joke's on you I was only pretending"?

Wtf I guess I hate Trump now. I should have voted Hillary for real change.

If only I was educated and not white.

:(

Because that's how the media is shoving it down the American people's throats.

>Brazil
>White

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Think you mean:

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Shoo, shoo CTR shill

he had repeatedly, in no uncertain terms, stated that he was going to repeal and replace ALL of obamacare

Trump is smart, smarter than his voters at least. He knows building a wall only forces illegals to take other routes and forcefully deporting millions of people would cost billions which he wouldn't be able to use in his stimulus program. I'm not saying he won't do anything but he made incredible claims and promises he knew he couldn't keep. He essentially played his voters like a fiddle. It appears you fell for the sales pitch too and even Sup Forums is backpedaling very hard, see the first post among others.
>"oh he just spoke of an immaginary wall"
>"spoke in hyperboles"
>"oh the media just misinterpreted this video clip where he said he would build a wall and make Mexico pay for it"
>"oh wow how dumb are you he's a businessman of course he knows it's not possible, it was just a metaphor"

>"wall will be built with full expectations that mexico will reimburse us"

Yeah we're getting paid for that on the Thirty First of Never and everybody who believed otherwise is a fucking retard.

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

I actually hope Trump fucking destroys this country just so people like you can appreciate what you've done. Art of the Deal With It.

Really great script you have there, Soros shills Will be found. Traitors are worse than enemies and there will be no mercy.

>1 post by this ID
>literally the most obvious bait that you could do
>50 replies

Jesus christ, Sup Forums are you even trying?

CTR, do you do it for free now?

>"lol u must be shill XXXXDDDD"
Let's be serious here, nearly every single point Trump brought up during the election (massive stimulus for infrastructure, depirting illegals, cancelling trade agreements) look fantastic on the paper for his supporters, but only because they don't understand a thing about macro- or microeconomics. Tax cuts for corporations is a good thing as it's an incentive for companies to stay in the US. Better infrastructure is also a good thing, but where do the billions of dollars come from? Corporations? Labor tax? It really doesn't add up. Yeah illegals cost money but rounding them up and building a wall to keep them out would cost billions upon billions. Where would all that money come from? Primitive protectionism? You guys have a trade deficit with China and now you want your relationship with them to further cool off? He wants to counter the trade deficit with less trade agreements. That'd be great if he actually had a strong domestic market to bargain with.

Nice. I quote him directly and your source
> speculates
> according to advisors
> may not
So I have facts and direct quotes, and you have speculation from un named sources.

Nice try, but you failed.

>Implying it isn't true

since when does ctr force trump to tell lies?

Yeah let's fuck up people's lives with serious incurable conditions just so you can win arguments.

You are so fucking pathetic.

?

i'm not trump

>Yeah illegals cost money but rounding them up and building a wall to keep them out would cost billions upon billions.

>billions upon billions

very accurate economics there.

You know that once deportation becomes inevitable and a life in the US impossible, people will self-deport at no cost?

So the only point you're able to critizise is that I don't know what exactly it would cost to round them up and bring them back?
The sad truth is that Trump doesn't even have to build a wall because many illegals now have better prospects getting a job in Mexico.

Manning the wall to make it actually work would cost a retarded amount of money though, if you could even find enough people to do it

My friend tried to say that ex military guys like me would go for it in a heartbeat. Nigga fuck that I spent enough time standing around in the middle of the hot ass desert watching out for brown people. I'll do it for 100k a year but any less and I'm staying my ass up north where it's comfortable.

This.

You're an idiot if you fell for these memes.

I miss Freyja.

CTR

It's like Sup Forums as a board is physically backpedaling on Trump, claiming to be behind 7 layers of irony.

Nah I realize simply abolishing obamacare in one day is a terrible idea. But maybe you're autistic and took his ideas that literally.

Personally it would be fucking hilarious if he actually well full Israel on the border, but I know that probably wouldn't happen. A man can dream though.

Off you go shill