Meet the newest Muppet Baby!

Meet the newest Muppet Baby!

ew.com/tv/2018/01/25/muppet-babies-new-character-summer-penguin-exclusive-video-photos/

>CGI Muppets

Just put the Jim Henson Company out of its misery jesus christ.

CUTE! I can't wait to see her sad, abused and broken

muppet babies has always been animated you insufferable twat

>Warburton worked closely with the Muppets Studio to create a new female character to play alongside Piggy. (Skeeter will not be a regular in the new nursery.)
I can understand dropping Skeeter for consistency issues, but where the fuck is Scooter? and Ralf for that matter? I don't mind the new girl, but don't remove the best characters for the reboot. Kill off Fozzy already

No, their first appearance were puppets in the movie the Muppets take Manhatten.

>implying disney will let alone that cash cow.

Wait, WHY are they dropping Skeeter? What's the consistency issue?

>no rowlf
>no scooter/skeeter

worthless

Huh. I could have sworn that the new Muppet baby was going to be a lamb.

>sees bit of arm under Fozzy
IMMERSION RUINED

Skeeter (girl) doesn't exist in adult muppets, so it makes sense that they would drop her (although adding a new girl who also doesn't exist in adult muppets doesn't really help that at all, but executives, what are you gonna do?)
Scooter (boy) was cut because... fuck you I guess

>kill off Fozzy
Go and neck that do nothing bastard Animal. He's arguably less essential.

Why are all these new poochies cute little girls?

forgot pic

disney.

>CGI
>that level of CGI at that
yeah, nope. Pass

It's not like the classic Muppet Babies cartoon didn't have an original female character added to the cast just for balance.

It sounds like they just trimmed down the core cast a bit. Even the 80s cartoon had a couple of Muppets like Benjamin who'd occasionally turn up.

Which is interesting considering Skeeter had a grown up design that Tumblr would flock to,.

is this really what the man in charge would’ve wanted, his creations to be remembered as nothing but Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toddler toons?

Why would he be offended by toddler toons when he worked on Sesame Street?

Not that, I mean with how specifically the Muppets have this preschool show to be represented and nothing else. It’s how Mickey was repped for nearly a decade with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

When I was young, everyone only knew Mickey as a mascot. The only way you could see his shorts were if you happened to have Disney Channel (which was an HBO-esque pay station back then). People act like Mickey cartoons were a regular thing before Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.