Jews put dead children in McDonalds burgers

Jews put dead children in McDonalds burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great, now I'm hungry.

>middle bun
For what purpose?

Yeah well at least they don't use cardboard and horse cum like burger king burgers.

God you don't believe that fake interview do you Goyim? (seriously, it was obviously fake you moron)

>mfw wolfed down 20 nugget box and large fries on thursday
>high metabolism eliminates chance of weight gain

>66
SPREAD THIS MEME NOW!

>66

flavor spacer. Improves texture.

JEWS HAVE BEEN PUTTING DEAD KIDS IN FOOD FOR DECADES. GET WOKE SWAGGITS

hmmmmmmmmm

No, they put it in Pepsi desu

t. Olavo de Carvalho

>goyim cubs are now called "children"

>wake up
>devour cooked embryos
>squeeze some fruit acid into a cup and drink it
>take a ride to work on my global pollution machine
>say hello to my boss, who's literally a jew
>mix black and white liquids together and drink them to energize myself

Such is the life of a Jew.

>t. proxy user

Kek wills it!

Did you know that JEWS have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies? The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

You do realise that most anywhere non-English "jew" is synonymous for American and sometimes Brit, yeah?

Trump will know what to do.

...Do you like ARYANBLOOD too?

Maybe we should all get together.

Rumours have circulated about modern day child sacrifice and cannibalism for decades. All it takes is some dumb fuck to email about pasta and now you're aware?

>t. Sup Forums memes

>implying we will work together with the beady-eyed menace

Aryan Star of Blood.

they use the same knife for kosha and circumcision

On Friday night I demolished two Doninos pizza's, two chicken sides and a whole bottle of coke.

You chose your faith

POO

You will work with us whether you like it or not.

There are many creatures on this earth that hunger for the blood of ARYANS, Jews, Anglos and Blood Breasted Beady Peckers to name a few.

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."

Tosefta, Abda Zara VIII, 5: "How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

To absorb the hangover.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

I am literally jewish

>he thinks his high metabolism keeps him safe but he dies of heart disease at age 30 because being fat and having high cholesterol are 2 different things

fpbp

I actually don't doubt this

are you one of the satanic ones or just a common

Were they already dead or were they killed to be put into the burgers?

They're supposedly the remains of satanic sacrifices. They're said to dispose of the bodies of their victims into food supply. Makes sense, kind of. Once you dump the body in some factory's meat grinder to be turned into burgers there's not much evidence to be found anywhere.

>Healthy at every size

WTF IT IS TRUE

If children make up the McDonalds burgers, what is the white sauce on the big macs made of?

Me 4

If it tastes good, don't question it.
Anything else is SJW and LGBTQ status.

>Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Make Anime Great Again!