Oy vey

Popular israeli news site made an article against Soros

mida.org.il/2016/08/16/גורג-סורוס-מיליארדר-בשירות-אויבי-ישרא/

The article mentions that he is anti-israeli, pro-muslim, pro-immigration etc. He is presented as a billionaire jew who is a danger to Israel and nationalist movements worldwide.

Use google translate for more interesting perspective.

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
breakingisraelnews.com/67748/biblical-numerology-predicts-trump-will-usher-messiah/
youtu.be/OtLQHUSqgGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jews outjewing the jews

Israel is being antisemitic oy vey.

Germany should bring these Jews to court for allowing anti-Semitic propaganda on the German Internet.

>The article mentions that he is anti-israel
In other words, he's /ourguy/ ?

>yfw Germany executes all the jews for being racist and antisemitic.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

Considering it's all true, I'm having trouble figuring out what kind of Jewish trick this might be.

George Soros name and date of birth spells out 666, the antichrist

Donald Trump's name, date of birth and age spells out 777, messiah sent by God to vanquish the antichrist

Israel predicted a Trump victory using the Bible Code. The same Bible Codes predicted that Trump will defeat ISIS.

breakingisraelnews.com/67748/biblical-numerology-predicts-trump-will-usher-messiah/

THE HYDRA SPAMMER IS BACK, I LEND YOU MY KEYBOARD SIR

Isreal
Bring this monster down !

"Banishing the Scapegoat" is a Jewish tradition.

he is a hungarian jew, all hungarian jews, all his friends died during the war, I think the anger that this happend is powering him to bring the whole western world down as revenge

>Israelis are actually /ourguys/
>It's the diaspora Jews that were the true enemy all along
This ride just keeps getting wilder

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

>MUST SEE VIDEO

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

This is has been the case for at least 10 years.

go to bed vlad

Wait guys....

What if Soros is the good guy? What if he's just trying to uncuck Western civilization before it was too late, and the only way to do that was to do exactly what he's been doing?

So he really did cooperate with the Nazis, I am starting to believe Alex Jones isn't so nuts after all

yeah pretty much this.

The jews with land have different agenda from the parasitic jew.

He admitted it and sees nothing wrong with it. It was just business.
Every group that ever embraced him as their own ended up with a knife in their back. Hungarian merchants were the first in line.

We've known this for years

Israeli Jews (or most of them anyway) are just kinda goofy little guys that hate Muslims and have weird haircuts and a pretty big nationalist sense themselves

It's the diaspora Jews that are cancer. Even the Israeli leaders are just their own form of mega nationalist.

>not knowing that a small international clique is the enemy, not Israel

Will Mossad hunt him now, because he was stealing jewish property?
Is there a chance that he dies by a "heart attack"?

>MUST SEE VIDEO

fbi.gov/contact-us

antsemitic garbage
delete this

Not everyone is in on the conspiracy. The problem is how they are genetic tribal parasites. He's supporting nationalism in his own country with this article. If he lived in America he'd be supporting soros. Short version he is a kike and must be gassed if he enters white land.

youtu.be/OtLQHUSqgGo

Wrong. It's Jewish genetics. ONLY white people have ever shown to be capable of thinking in terms of "right and wrong" outside of "how does this situation benefit me. ONLY WHITES ARE CAPABLE OF EMPATHY TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE THEIR TRIBE.

With the way we've proven capable of hitting the likes of Eichmann I'm quite disappointed that this cunt wasn't found in lying a ditch with a mag of 9mms in his chest decades ago.

fuck off storm weenie

You're taking this too seriously, and you're obviously delusional. Regardless of Soros' involvement in any international Jew conspiracy (laughable in itself), there obviously DOES need to be a revolution in America if not just on an ideological level. I agree on your point of threatening the president, that's absolutely unjustified- but this idea that the answer to America's problems is the consolidation of MORE power into the elite class is absolutely befuddling. I've yet to see anyone decisively refute the points made by Noam Chomsky on this issue, instead only using laconic phrasing or blatant emotional charges.

Are you aware of the specific genetic sequence responsible for this phenomena? Also, what are you referencing?

I've seen this exact post before. Fuck off JIDF. At least come up with a new template.

All Jews are the same.

>Soros won't have a place to go next year

It's the jew wars.

>MUST SEE VIDEO

fbi.gov/contact-us

>Jews outjewing jews
>liberals get uppity, then punished by kek with a tsunami/earthquake
>meme president
>brexit

guys i dont know what the FUCK we did, but we screwed the timelines so much that reality is looking more and more like a fucking dr. who episode by the day
and not one of the few good ones

there he is

one of soros kids

tell your daddy HES A DEAD MAN

>KGB, Mossad, China, France, Thailand, Britain cant touch his crusty anus with their collective cloacas

he is a CIA asset, privatized CIA, coordinates with Zbig, Kiss and the others

Israel is pretty based ethnonationalist state
>High tech
>strong economy
>very high TFR: 2,9. Only in the developed world high enough
>No SJWs
>National soldarity
>NGO financing must be disclosed

This has been confirmed for the longest time now. Israelis are bros basically living the life we desperately wish for our own peoples, fighting the same enemies as us to boot.

But the diaspora cancer must get their dues, they're not friends of Israel OR the west. It seems the Israelis finally caught up to this fact as well.

Perhaps they were still hoping for more of them to repatriate to Israel first? It's hard to tell. But good on them for finally pulling their weight in fighting our common enemy!

jews are quick to turn on anyone, including yourselves

Time to eradicate you all once and for all.

Im a jew and fucking hate this piece of shit.

I actually considered this. It cannot be discounted, the 5d chess is real. But since we have no way of being sure, it's a pretty useless proposition.

Besides, if he truly is the hero we needed but didn't deserve, our role in all of this is precisely the one we are fulfilling now. That may by necessity require turning on him for the greater good, he seems to have planned his martyrdom to occur right at the end of his life.

Oyvey we got a jew war on our hands.

How can we help meme this?

Fuck. If the Jews are turning against him, he's done

"The enemy of our enemy is our friend"

>fell for the High tech meme
about as hi-tech as ukraine
finland, japan are beyond us by decades

>strong economy
most people work in factories getting minimum wage, if they are lucky to even find a job

>very high TFR: 2,9. Only in the developed world high enough

>No SJWs
ground zero of SJW

>National soldarity
arsim hate and attack other jews. arsim turf is outside Tel Aviv, Ashkenazi turf is Tel Aviv

>NGO financing must be disclosed
meh

Did they just throw him under the bus?

I don´t trust jews, Israel jews and diaspora jews seems to be laughing at the world making them seem like they are enemies.

I´m tired that our life depends on the fantasies of the same race, or old sins or revenge or whatever the fuck they want.

And my mouse

He had a lot of money, and was able to buy the right people off for long enough.

He also played the "i am a jew card" pretty hard, and pulled the right strings.

Truth is, this fuck is who creates a bad image for the jews, on top of that he fucking knows he is doing it. It only serves his twisted ideology that as long as he is playing people off against each other they will not focus on him.

That fucker is who has basically enabled racism to perpetuate in the US, by funding radical race moments, and encouraging them to be violent.

Dammit Israel, you have one job. One job. Do the things the US cant officially do. Did a good job with the reactors and enrichment program though.

you are on the right track I can't say any more though :^)

t. Mossad

It's the gestalt that matters. You may not have the highest tech, but you are not dying out like finns or japs. Your seculars are on borrowed time because of the growth of your orthodox population. Intrajew conflict may exist, but you all unite against the arabs.
The NGO financing thing is important because it reveals when George Soros tries to destroy your country.

Is George Soros like Magneto?

>Jew
>Holocaust survivor
>Fucked up in head
>Still thinks he's doing the right thing

Nope, he sold his parents to Nazis.

He doesn't care about his friends or his people. Money and power are everything to him.

That's why he is so desperate to stop Trump. He is failing big time.

Fuck off JIDF

Daily reminder that this "israel is nationalistic and good guys, globalists jews are bad" bullcrap is their new tactic, just expose them where you see it

Only way to make sure which jew is good/bad is to exterminate all of them

Good, if this catches on he is a dead man. Mossad does not fuck around.