In this week's comic Erika Moen makes a point I think we can all agree with

In this week's comic Erika Moen makes a point I think we can all agree with.

Except for the part about sharing them in casual conversation.

Other urls found in this thread:

ohjoysextoy.com/cuckolding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's only one quote I've ever found relevant here and it's:
>My mental life is so violent that I have no physical life to speak of.

The most offensive thing about this is that she wants us to believe that anyone would find that fat ugly dude attractive.

You'd be surprised, man. I've met some girls who fantasize about the schulbby guys in Hentai. You know, the faceless, gross, obese salarymen?

That's part of what the comic is about, thoughts and actions are two very different things.

I bet you get fucking Genesis 7:24'd in pussy huh.

No, I do however own ovaries, and that guy makes me want to puke.

this is a very circumspect way of saying thinking about fucking kids is fine as long as you don't act on it

Aren't these the people that did the one about the two bears fucking each other while they discuss how the one bears mom doesn't like the other bear, and then they say something about having really cheesy lasagna?
Did I just imagine all that?

...no. No you didn't imagine that.

I wish I had been wrong

Draw your ideal guy ITT or leave and die a coward's death.

It's also the the cuck comic.

ohjoysextoy.com/cuckolding/

He has already been drawn.

I didn't realize the concept of sexual fantasies needed explaining, but okay.

I knew it was that one for sure cause it kind of became a meme, but I had hoped the other one was some sort of fever dream

Aight, I can't fault your taste senpai.

I bet that guy's got a bad case of soy smile.

Is this something that really needed a comic? Is there any grown adult who's like "omg ew gross i'm thinking about sex what's going on?????"

I'm not finding any flaws here.

I mean most fat dudes I know have girlfriends or have had them?

I dunno, I kinda liked this comic

Right?

sob

>Erika Moen thinks she needs to explain sexual fantasies to any human being over the age of 10
What the fuck is up with this woman's mind that she can be this ridiculous day out and day in?

I'm fairly certain nobody has sexual fantasies about Erika Moen.

Well a lot of people are still calling shotacons and lolicons pedos so

I don't know user, there are some sick and twisted people out there...

I don't eat soy or drink soy milk

Lolicons are pedos though.

Shotacons mostly seem to self-insert as the boy, which I don't think counts. But maybe it does?

I hope you don't imply that /ss/ fags are shotacons.

Not all /ss/fags want to be the shotacons

I admit that I'm not well versed in the terminology of pedos. I think you get the gist of what I'm saying, though, right?

Tl;dr

I use a fetish RP site on the regular. Mostly for fag stuff.

The dudes, and chicks presumably, who play as shota characters are usually a bit on the creepy side. And in at least one instance one dude wanted to play out what was really clearly an actual thing that happened to him.

You'd be surprised. There's a lot of tumblrfags who think people should be locked up for fantasizing about rape.

Oh it's okay for me to have fantasies.
But if someone else has a fantasy about me, that's a threat. and they should be punished, or else I won't feel safe.

Who is this targeted to?
people who haven't gone through puberty and haven't learned this yet?

Yikes.

90% sure it's for people of either gender with rape fantasies who are scared to share them with a consenting partner

or it's for pedos

>to defear the Puritans they become the Puritans
like pottery

I can imagine how hard it is for a girl with rape fantasies getting blue balled by feminists and #metoo.

I think it’s for tumblr teens whose friends have been telling them that people who have rape fantasies are just as bad as real rapists, and are thinking about killing themselves because they feel funny in their pants when they think kinky thoughts.

It could apply to all kinds of kinks but rape fantasies are probably a big one. But there’s also piss and interracial play and cucking and gore and other stuff that some people are fine fantasizing about but don’t genuinely want to do.

Y'know, I'm old enough to remember when the left was the side of mocking politicians (like Tipper Gore, admittedly a Dem) for wanting to ban sexually suggestive music... and I have no fucking idea what happened.