CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING

>politicians want to get on the president they betrayed good side
>president acts presidential

What's the problem?

No matter how these Tweets are taken, it looks good. You could compliment Trump for making amends with them, or you could say he's doing it on purpose so we laugh at the knee bending.

CTR's last stand

I bet Jeb called through the Low Energy Hotline

>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

You brits don't know about sarcasm ?

>all this groveling
Soon.

Fuck, I'm so happy! Even Obama is kissing his ass. Kek is real and so is the god emperor!

kys

>sage

Redpill me.

Whats CTR?

control the race

makes me sad. nice animals.

it just sank in for me that our president will be spamming shitposts on twitter for the next 4 years.

Trump is 70 years old.

He's been dealing with phony politicians for 45 years. This is business. He's blowing smoke up their ass so they'll play ball and Donald can achieve his goals.

Complements are worth less than the electrical signals they are transmitted through.

Mit Romney is a faggot.

>all these dipshits thinking I was being negative towards Trump
No wonder this board has gone to shit, it's filled with complete and utter retards.

I really want that hat

JEB!

BEND THE KNEE FAGGOTS

>kys
Kill yourself.

>>sage
Who are you quoting?

Probably PTSD from the last 3 weeks of the campaign give em a break.

HE STILL WON ALL YOU'RE DOIN' IS SEETHING

Sage

All the cucks that betrayed him are now kneeling and kissing the ring. Trump is simply humiliating them publicly.

Did you expect Trump to insult Jeb publicly now that he has become POTUS?

Ahmed pls.

Isn't it great?

Fuck off CTR. Your mam lost.

he said "very nice!" about both Romney and the Bushes, seems more like gloating than anything

he talked about how great Ohio is because he won by like 10 points there. he didn't even say "very nice!" to Kasich, he just talked about how great Ohio is