Poland

>98% Polish, 1% other European

Sup Forums is it a good idea to join Sup Forumsand?

have any of you done it?

Sup Forumses do you like your country?

im pretty jealous

I hope you realize that you have to learn the language if you move to a country. Good luck with that.

yes im aware

i want to escape this please dont bully me

/sread

Poland might be 99% white,but 20-30% of poles are nigger tier not even kidding.
In polan you can get beaten just for being black, so if you're black stay away.
Also we can't into space ;-;

Fuck off, we're full

Shh let me enrich your country

i lived in a deindustrialized small city and despite no opportunities i would have stayed there if a shitload of spics didnt come in and destroy my home neighborhood in 8-10 years

so i can accept this if it means not having spics and niggers or even chinks takeover your home in the blink of an eye fuck everyone who isnt white

idk man ive worked with poles here and i like them. im in a black neighborhood right now and theres no comparison between the two

im not a nignog. purest of american white im 25% polish myself actually so racism is a bonus. the few (non-wealthy) white areas here that have stayed white since 1990 are full of poles. i dont want to be surrounded by cucks who fuck their neighbors over and all western countries have them

No it's a shithole. Don't you think there's a reason why everybody's leaving?

>t. polak diaspora

Lol you have an unbelievably romanticised view of this country

Don't be so anti-non-White, just be anti-mixing. Poland is a shithole, stay in America and contain the spics and niggers and the race percentages of the country make no difference (except in voting).

keep it white and il keep buying your fruity vodka

pooland is a depressing kys-tier shithole

tell me whats wrong with it

please dont bully me

Salaries. Other than that Poland is pretty good. Now it's gotten a bit better since the times when that diaspora Polak has emigrated

And why do you want to go to Poland and not Czechia, Hungary or countries alike?

I'd go for Croatia if i were u since they are not in the EU and you might like their climate more. A polish woman told me its very depressing there; that many poles have no jobs or earn very little and suicide rates are high.

>Croatia
>not in the EU

First and foremost, it's corrupted. Public institutions are corrupted, inefficient and often bankrupt, whether it's public transport or healthcare. Judicial system is simply not for the people, you won't get any justice should something happen to you. And a lot can happen in a overregulated system where clerks have absolute power over citizens or small businesses. Forget running a business here. And since we're a corrupt colony with capital or industrial base on our own, purchasing power of our salaries is much lower than in the West.

... *without capital ...

nothing i can do about race mixing

majority of kids under 5 are non-white. even in mostly white states like south dakota about a quarter under 5 are non-white. and theres a lot of intermarriage in border states

im not unwilling to go elsewhere. poland came to mind because i know and work with ethnic poles here in the usa. never met any ethnic czechs or hungarians or most other eastern europeans.

Read about things they write are negative about poland
Poland is a paradise compared to cro
here things are undescribably worse w no future

He's right, there's a reason why Polish people are everywhere except in Poland

Well then fuck it.
OP might move anywhere and it wouldn't make any difference, since most countries on Sup Forums are just meme-countries.

Stay in your country and MAGA
I will stay in mine and.... try to make a living

i see your point

why does every white country suck ass

What about Dennmark? Switzerland?

come here or Guernsey, 99% white, rich and we speak English

You like Poland because it has no immigrants.. But you want to immigrate there? You are retarded my friend

Dennmark is becoming nig central as we speak

Eastern ones fell to the violent ((( communist ))) revolution. Western ones fell to the softern, crafty one.

>686 EUROOOOS????
b real lad we get HALF of this