AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37969112

POLTARDS BTFO THE ABSOLUTE CON MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
owlch.ru/r/news
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3932048/Trump-says-immediately-deport-two-three-million-illegal-immigrants-criminal-records-insists-build-wall.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no actual quote

Part fence because the laser turrets are good enough

The wall is a retarded idea anyway, prove me wrong.

Just give more money for border patrols, and yes an electrified fence.

A 4 metres high fence on 175 kms cost us 106 million dollars. Shit ain't cheap.

"""""the great trump wall""""""

B A C K P E D A L

Trump the conman, lied his way into office
Sup Forums BTFO

Horrible news ;_;

Works for me.

Google Hungarian border fence.

> I still believe anything the MSM says

Why is CTR still coming here? Did they not learn their lesson? Are the funds really limitless?

Not clicking the link but did people really think he was gonna build a stone wall?

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

just how exactly did you libcucks become so mindfucked?

building a wall to protect your borders where you don't have natural frontiers (e.g. mountains, rivers etc.) is a geostrategic necessity - especially when there is a significant economic difference between the countries.

that US builds a wall is nothing but logical and inevitable given the mexican influx. heck this is even the first sentence of a book on future geostrategic developments of the US. book is from 2009.

here , yes

Normie cockroach. Get nuked >;)

>cockroach
>nuked

But we have airplanes now, which is where something like 85% of illegal immigration comes from. Build the wall, they just fly over it and overstay visas. It's a stupid applause line and a tremendous waste of money.

You don't even need an actual wall beyond a chainlink fence in some of the parts with less traffic, you just need patrolmen and enforcement.

BUILD A FENCE

>something like
i'm sure you have a source and aren't just arguing emotionally against something you don't like, right? and suppose you're right, the fact that there are tens of thousands of people crossing the southern border illegally every year should just be ignored because there are other problems? you really think there isn't a plan to address visa overstays?

That's just about the most retarded argument I've heard in years, grats.

I'M GONNA BUILD A GREAT FENCE
AND I WILL MAKE (YOU) PAY FOR IT

except he's right. Most illegal immigrants enter the country by overstaying their visas, a wall isn't going to do jack shit against those.

>country based on immigration
>wants to ban immigrants

hypocrisy at its best

except the wall is also to stop the drug trafficking

Why would those people need a plane ticket? They can walk across the border anyways, the wall isn't supposed to stop them but drug cartels who have been deported 3 times you autistic mountain kike.

It's cheaper than paying for refugees, and you only have to pay for it once.

Still salty about that fence huh serbcuckia?

>We Americans are a white country
>Oh no, Irish are arriving en-masse
>Let's make them white

WW2 Area

>Oh no, Poles and Italians are arriving en-masse
>Let's make them white

Now

>Oh no, Mexicans and Sudacas are arriving en-masse
>?

I know you think you're original with these demoralization posts. But remember that every time leftists say Trump totally won't do something, he goes and does it anyway. Where will you leftists backpedal next?

>turkey

Shouldn't you be hidden away since it's daylight?

there already is a border fence and it did jack shit to stop drug trafficking

watching trump elections summary at owlch.ru/r/news

I'm in bed on my phone, it's annoying to link shit. Also, you're not a child, look it up. Or don't, and stay in your echo chamber.

It's like 85% of illegal immigration into the US is just a matter of overstayimg visas, and the reason it is such a problem is because legislators are focused on the highly visible 15% Mexico border bullshit, because Arizonans cry on VICE documentaries about muh drugs coming over, muh border towns are 3rd world.

You knew from the very beginning that building a, I don't even know 1000+ mile wall? You've always known that's nothing but an applause line. Even if it was realistic, it'd be an incredibly stupid idea. For a group of people that desperately want to reign in government spending, you sure do come up with some cucky ways to spend a shit load of cash.

>beaners
>white
>not actively trying to foment revolution

>hey a glass of water didn't satisfy my thirst
>guess I better not drink water anymore!
Wow another great argument, not.

Part Wall for TRUMP
Part Fence for PENCE
All FUCK YOU.

>could
Great reporting BBC, headlines this misleading should be covered under libel laws.

Disgusting clickbait title.

sage

>stop reporting things that make me look stupid!

What a shitty strawman argument, those people were never the primary target of deportation. Trump has been always talking about criminals, who won't be able to just get on a plane and teleport through a border barrier.
>national safety is a cuck way to spend money huuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr
Neck yourself.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

>electrified pence

Soon brother, homos will be zapped

Doesn't he also plan to change the visa system to clamp down on that?

I don't think you understand what clickbait is

its 40 faggot, and its a claim, not a fact

>slapping a controversial title on an article which completely contradicts the contents of said article
>not clickbait

Okay.

Tace atque abi

Nigger why are you talking about deportation? We've been discussing border security and illegal immigration. Can you let the fucking grown ups talk please?

Oh yeah?
Check this: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3932048/Trump-says-immediately-deport-two-three-million-illegal-immigrants-criminal-records-insists-build-wall.html

>Trump explicitly stated many times that the main purpose of the border barrier is too keep people out who are on a criminal record
>but muhhhh overstay visaaas huuuurrr
Literally kill yourself.

first he is going to keep things from the obama cares

now the great wall will be just a fence in some parts

what's gonna be next?

i'll go with "Trump: Im not gonna deport 11 milions mexicans, thats impossible and anyone who bielived me is retard".

>Just give more money for border patrols,
border patrol can be bribed a wall dont

>>country based on immigration
>Use shady stuff to turn the country in a country based on immigration
>my country is a country based on a immigration

>Oh no, Mexicans and Sudacas are arriving en-masse
>?

Hispanics for the sake of census reasons are already now being considered white. So Mexicans and such are now being counted as Hispanic white for whatever the dumb as reason may be.

>Being state funded multi-billion-dollar media body.

>Being unable to recognize and understand obvious hyperbole.

>It's 2016.