instagram.com/p/BeYj3a-AagZ/?taken-by=arynda
ashlynselich.com/voice-over-demos
instagram.com/p/BdWmh98Alpz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>underutilized waifu returns
>also a Lori episode
I'm looking forward to it.

And Carol confirmed to talk.

So she'll probably never appear again after this episode.

instagram.com/p/BeYj3a-AagZ/?taken-by=arynda
Warning: cringe ahead. Wear helmet.

It'll be interesting to see if she's as bad as Lori thinks or if it's all in her head. Should be good either way.

>Coming at you with a brand new Loud House episode written by a woman, boarded by a woman, produced by a woman, directed and art directed by a woman, edited by a woman and starring two women!

If you think that's cringe, you must not get around YouTube a lot.

That wasn't cringy at all.
Go back to Sup Forums, they're waiting for you at the club meeting.

I was talking about the comments, fags.

Most likely she's not as bad as she thinks.

A large portion of the episodes I enjoyed were written by Karla Sakas Shripshire.

You didn't mention the comments anywhere in your post. You got called out for being a faggot and are now backpedaling.

Needs more /ss/

Carol is going to be played by Ashlyn Selich, for anyone who wants to know what she'll sound like.

ashlynselich.com/voice-over-demos

>Karla episode
into the trash it goes

Should be fun

Who the fuck let tumblr into this thread, fuck off

Who's the guy in the back? Is that lincoln?

Oh right, forgot that I'm dealing with some legitimate retards on this board. My bad, next time I'll make a post focused on your special needs.

I hated most of karla episodes, she just can't write

I love apples, but I can eat a peach for hours.

I don't know if she can make that color work for her

>turn the kitchen into a makeshift bistro to do a selfie with your family

Cute as fuck. Also, yeah that's Lincoln.

A coffee shop wouldn't be complete without some hipster in it, but lincoln was probably forced or bribed to pretend he gives a shit about her coffee shop.

Now those are some apples I can jack off to.

You also realize that the comments aren't even that cringey right? It's just people saying how they're interests in the episode and asking about the show.

They're jerking each other off that it's an all female episode and it'll be a shitty episode anyways

>Tfw writing gorefic/timeskip AU with Carol as an antagonist and it's all fucked up
>Actually excited to see episode because person I've been vilifying for a little while is now gonna be in a FUCKING EPISODE
>Written by Karla

>>Tfw writing gorefic/timeskip AU with Carol as an antagonist and it's all fucked up
>complaining about a writer for the actual show
You don't see the irony in this being really stupid?

I just came here to Sup Forumsmplain and make fun of an episode because a female is writing it for shiggles, that's all.
>inb4 Luanbomb

So is anyone looking forward to the lola episode? It's not a sullivan or karla episode so looks like it'll be a great episode

>literally_loi
>not litellori

I just we get a scene of Carol at the beach.

Oh shit dude, you're right. Eric Acosta writes good stuff, I hope he writes this episode.
So are you gonna come at me with another snippy remark or what ya fuckin' pussy?

>women existing is tumblr
wew

Go home, tumblr

>tfw writing gorefic/timeskip AU and thinking you have the right to talk shit about any other writer

Hahahaha

>Hahahaha
Opinion discarded

Hmm. We have a difference of opinion. Oh well.

I only found a few of her episodes honestly great, rest are okay at best and downright terrible at worst

>LUL HE WRITES FIC HIS OPINION DOESN'T MATTER
He was being a dickhead and threw his opportunity into the trash like the cunt he is.

I guess I can't bandwagon with the "FEMALE WRITERS ARE SHIT" bus without some cunt pointing out me writing a fic makes my opinion irrelevant. Too bad these Sup Forums guys are feeble af. I was expecting him to be harder than Metal Arms on Nuts of Steel. We can't all have a challenge.

There's a certain population of Sup Forums that's very defensive of female writers or anyone female in the animation or comic industry. Karla has a verry messy track record, but good luck seeing anyone on Sup Forums counter argue without shitposting

Great to see a guy whose nice on the newbies. Thanks for the tip.

There's nothing wrong with writing a fic. I have Google Docs open in the tab right next to this one. The point is that you can't make fun of writers when you think that "gorefic/timeskip AU" is a good idea. Gore is a tool you can use to support a story, like when you want to make an intense fight scene or when you want to make a character look awful by chopping someone's arm off. It should not run the story or really even be in the spotlight of the story, because gore is inherently dark and overexposure quickly turns it edgy, and ruins it and the overall experience by proxy.

Ty, bud. The OC character, Ænima/Experiment A-01 is actually a person who has a really big flaw of liking murder, but due to the Undercrypt/Carol's Dad's pride and joy being a shithole with Lincoln's ghost floating around, he of course wants to make Lori happy because her brother died. It has a lot of gore, sure, but I add a surreal horror/heartwarming vibe to it. Thanks to Harlan Ellison and Tool music videos for making me master the bizzare/spooky elements.

Despite it sounds edgy af, I plan to make it cute/heartwarming even through all the messed up moments. It's really violent, because I'm obsessed with gruesome games. Soldier of Fortune 2 you can thank for that. But I'm glad to see an author giving someone who wants to be a fic author some criticism on his elements. It's always appreciated.

So will there be /u/ or what?

Honestly, this makes Lori look kind of pathetic.

Even though Luan is cute as fuck.

Welp I guess Nick decided to spoil the ending to the episode for no good reason.

Nice to see they become friends.

>>Tfw writing gorefic

>>Tfw only contribution to the thread is "LUL HE WRITE GOREFIC"

This show is too safe with its messages. A Roadie to Nowhere is a prime example of some great bait-and-switch safeness. The plot was leading down a realistic path and then within the final minute it backflips and gives the biggest cliche moral of "you can be whatever you aspire to be".

>The plot was leading down a realistic path
Read: I have a negative view of the world and thinks anything going towards that view is the sole reality

It didn't say you can be whatever you aspire to be, it said that even if you can't, you should still stick to your dream as best as you can. You may not be the biggest rock star, but you can still rock.

As someone from TLH Wiki's discord, I can confirm this. Most people hype the new episodes to shit but then badmouth them after awhile, and desu I liked both but I agree heavily with them having such... shitty morals and having a single bit of realism in the show for a second is not allowed. That's why Not A Loud is my least favorite episode. I like Eric Acosta, but this episode can suck my angsty teen 90s grunge rocker balls.

>What if my dream of being a rockstar is unrealistic?
>Better look into other fields
>Oh, I do have a knack for computers
>That'll actually be really useful in life
>Oh, wait I saw my friend rocking it out
>Never mind I'm back to square-one

>Lincoln was born in the president limo
>Lana has personal connections with a famous race car driver
This show doesn't even try half the time

From the looks of it Lori is still not feeling too friendly towards Carol, she probably only agreed to the selfie as part of a teuce or something. My guess is Carol never hated Lori and just wanted to be friends all along but Lori sperged oit amd thought she was a mean girl and probably still will when thw credits roll

>Nice to see they become friends.
Well that's fucking retarded

Then again, it is a cartoon meant for kids. But this show does have some really shitty ways of resolving conflicts sometimes. *Cough NOSUCHLUCHANDBRAWLINTHEFUCKINGFAMILY*
Excuse me for being a newfag. I might come here for TLH threads.

Brawl in the family and no such luck was absolutely fucking stupid that both should have been rewritten.

Here's how the episode's gonna go down

>Lori really likes instagram, it boosts her ego.
>Makes her feel popular and pretty unlike school
>Notices Carol on it and also notices she's more popular than Lori
>Lori's ego is bruised
>Tries to one up Carol by trying to take better selfies with herself dolled up thinking prettier=more likes
>Fails Again
>Notices all of Carols selfies are of her in hip and trendy places, places Lori can't afford to go to.
>Lori enlists her siblings to help her fake gping to hip amd trendy places.
>Starts having fun, so much fum she eventually forgets about her one sided competition.
> Funny enough her posts if her having fun with her family actually get a lot her more likes and followers than Carol.
>People love comfy family moments
>Lori delighted at first goes to gloat in Carol's comment section but notices all of Carol's pics are of her alone
>She looks lonely. Real lonely
>Feels bad
>Has an epiphany about the grass being greener and what not
>Decides to be the bigger woman and begrudgingly reaches out to Carol to call a truce
>Lori awkwardly makes it through lunch with Carol and they take a selfie to commemorate no longer being enemies.
>Unbeknownst to her, Lori is Carol's first real friend.
>But Lori still can't stand her

>gives the biggest cliche moral of "you can be whatever you aspire to be".

But that wasn't really the message. It was that even if you don't make it, you can still be happy doing what you love. Luna was all bummed because she thought pursuing her dreams like Chunk would mean she'd live in a van, but she changed her views after she saw that Chunk leads a humble but happy life, not because he was secretly at rockstar or used to be famous.

Please fuck off. You already proved last thread the FBI should be rocking up to your house. Don't shit this thread up either.

>>>/tumblr/

I need more Lori farting.

This user knows what's up

Leni is a cute

Nah. It'll go like this:
>Carol, the queen of the school, is just minding her her own business.
>Uh oh. Here comes Whori 'the schoolbus' Loud. The class skank. Oh, what does she want?
>Whori tries to join Carol's friend group but is rejected because... Who wants to hang out with Whori?
>Lori has a breakdown, yells at Lincoln, then flakebook stalks Carol. Notices all of Carol's pics are her with friends, cute intelligent boyfriends, helping people out, and shaking hands with our boy Donnie T.
>Decides to one-up her as revenge for humiliation and drags her family into it.
>Drags Lincoln, Leni, Luan, Luna, and Lisa kicking and screaming to fashionable trendy Los Diablos. Leaving Lynn to take care of the little ones.
>She acts very autistic there. Going out of her way to show her food, trying on new clothes, bikinis, naked back in front of sunset, etc.
>She also takes pics with some of her old 'friends.' Flip, Hugh, and Shrek all have cameos.
>There's a fuck huge collection of photos on flakebook, instagram, whatever. She get's a thousand likes and can't wait to rub it in to Carol, who has a pitiful twenty likes.
>At school she decides to gloat, but Carol just rolls her eyes and walks away. Linclone slaps Whori's ass and Lori realizes nobody respects her. Partly because a huge attention whore, but mostly because she's...
>A whore.
>She fucks three Chads in a white van as the credits roll.

Carol >>>>>> Lori "Doublechin" Loud

It’s actually pretty fuckin’ awesome that Amanda Rynda’s directing on the show now. She’s only ever worked as a color stylist/art director on the previous shows she’s taken part in. Plus, this is only the THIRD TLH director after over 100 episodes (the other two being Chris Savino Kyle Marshall).

>Carol's first real friend
shitty fic baka senpai

This was in the works since last year well before Savino got canned for his sexual shenanigans. Also quit being a faggot no one here is offended by Chris Savino. Amanda Ryna wouldn't be directing her episode if wasn't for Savino.

Like it or not his presence still looms large in the show. Can't hide that behind spoilers.

Yes... Lynn's pleasuring him between commercial breaks.

>white knighting a idiot that couldn't keep it in his pants
user are you defending your future self? lmao

>Not a luan episode
>not a lincoln episode
>not a whole family episode
worst of all
>a lori episode
>an episode devoted entirely to selfies

I am the least hyped I've ever been.

We get two episodes on friday, and the second one is a whole family episode judging by the trailers. It's about the Loud kids wanting to be homeschooled instead of going to regular school.

>Mentioning 20 times about how there are women involved in the creation of the episode isn't cringe
K.

This user has good taste

>Who couldn't keep it in his pants
When did anyone claim he raped them what the fck are you on about?

Also
>Allegedly = It 100% happened
fucking wew

Naw, Savino got what was coming to him. Just can't deny that the current season is very much a product of his vision, no amount of women's name's in the credits can change that.

This show is a product of a pervert. Why hide it or pretend slapping on a girl's name over his changes anything?

either way he's divorced and out of a job

>his vision
the cartoon surpassed his vision the moment it beat the sponge.

If we're being fully honest, it surpassed his vision the moment they became humabs rather than rabbits, and the monent other writers and artists built up the series.

instagram.com/p/BdWmh98Alpz

How will Savino the Sex Fiend ever recover? How embarrassed must his sons be?

Wasn't he also blacklisted from the industry, or am I mishearing things and it's just Nick he was kicked out of?

I'm thinking there's going to be a little bit less fucking in the actual episode.

>he's divorced

Source?

This is his wife's instagram

Why doesn't Lori ask Luan for help. Luan has a huge presence on the internet with a hit channel that has a ton of subscribers. Getting her sister Likes shouldn't be a problem

that's not canon just like how Lola can read.