FUCK PAUL RYAN

This guy is being the biggest fucking cockblocker that exists right now. He has been opposing Trump together with the faggot Mitt Romney this entire election and now he acts all buddy buddy with Trump but we all know he is gonna oppose everything Trump brings up.

How the fuck can we get rid of this faggot?

Tell some of your rapefugees they can have his daughters pussy if they kill him.

Compromising is always the biggest problem with modern conservatives. They start out small and extreme, but then with popularity water themselves down to the level of uselessness.

We will drain the swamp baby

>we

this guy is in for a rude awakening

Eipstein Files

Hillary is done so Obummer went "fuck it" and handed all the info to control Trump over the GOP even if it means Bill will go down as well.

Well...one of us is going to have to take a shot in the mouth for the team. Upload it to worldstar and start a political scandal.

we already have one.

I imagine Trump is already planning how to get around him.

GET THIS FAGGOT OUT, LADS!!

Paul Ryan needs to shut his fucking mouth.

Every single day he says incendiary bullshit like this with his dopey fucking face

He reminds me of Randall from Recess and Wormtail from Harry Potter.

OH I'M SORRY LORD I DIDN'T MEAN IT HERE ARE ALL MY SECRETS

*psst guys, he's going to be here at 7pm, make it quick*

Maybe they're planning an extermination force instead. That'd probably be cheaper.

WE ALREADY HAVE ONE. ITS CALLED ICE.

i hate this twerp little rat and he needs to be destroyed.

he can easily be removed from the speakership. the nominations are in a week or so and the vote is in dec. or january.

We are planning on forcing a deepert erection.

FTFY

OUT OUT OUT

You need to meme Paul Ryan out of the speakership.

Revolution. Ron Paul vs Paul Ryan deathmatch. I'd vollunteer as a Paul bearer.

It's not going to be erected because it's already there. It's called ICE.

He's been an establishment big buissness over the people cuck the entire time. He has to go next time he's up for election.

>Trump doesn't make good on most of his promises
>Fills his cabinet with Washington insiders
>Voters are pissed
>Voters vote against a Republican congress 2 years from now
>Senate stays the same
>Senate and congress, along with President go fully for the Democrats 4 years from now

Where were you when a Trump presidency secured complete control for the Democrats after the next election?

That's real cool speaker Ryan

Unfortunately for you, that's up to Trump, not to Congress

There never was going to be 'deportation squads', you fucking loon.

>If you beat your enemies, they win
A FUCKING

Can't he just shut the fuck up?

We're already mexico 2.0

>Le fake quote xDDDD

At least use a real one.

>American people make it known that they want the mexcrement out.
>Republicans hold the most power they ever will
>They STILL continue to be cucks

What the fuck are they thinking?

This actually is entirely Trump's prerogative. The immigration laws are on the books and he as president is charged with enforcing the law.

America already has a deportation force, why would they want another one?

Society as a whole is becoming more liberal and tolerant, that includes republicans as well. Acting like a nationalist 14/88'er will alienate him from his voter base. Hell, even Christians are calling for bringing Syrian refugees into the United States because they have that liberal do-gooder mindset which makes them feel morally superior.

rare

>win house, senate, presidency and SCOTUS position with "radical" demands
>water them down
for what fucking purpose?

>Society as a whole is becoming more liberal and tolerant

Not true at all. It's just the opposite. Realism is on the rise due to anonymous communication on the internet. The age of Equalism reached its peak in the late 90s and it will be dead within the next 30 years.

Joisey

The power of the purse is still a thing. Laws on the books don't mean squat if the funds are withheld.

When are the great people of Wisconsin voting his ass out?

this probably won't happen

the next election for the speakership is october 2017
the democrats will all vote for their minority leader and if the republicans don't all vote for one candidate they'll lose the speakership
the establishment shills (of which there are many) will all be voting for Ryan, meaning that if the rest doesn't vote Ryan, they'll lose the speakership

>Oh no, the president has checks and balances. Stop them!

Get ready for four more years of this, drumpftards. His candidacy will be just like Carter: consummate outsider, blackballed by congress.

Those Swedish genes in Minnesota are strong.

True, but money has already been allocated for immigration law enforcement. A bill defunding it would never pass.

>Society as a whole is becoming more liberal and tolerant
Clearly not, since the American people just handed every branch of the government to the Republicans after Trump said he wouldn't do that shit

They allready have one. It's called ICE.

What does Don Cherry think of Trudeau?

Nothing in the federal budget iis actually funded in the long term, that was a key strategy to cockblocking Obama for the past 6 years.

That's because ICE is already a deportation force. They just haven't been able to do their job until now

gota get the cheese heads to vote him out.

WISCONSIN
YOU KNOW WHAT MUST BE DONE
REMOVE RYAN

Congress would have to actually pass a budget for this to apply.

He's already won re-election. Now it's up to republicans in Congress to vote him out of the speakership.

>gota get the cheese heads to vote him out.

I'LL DO MY BEST

They're going to allocate money for immigration law enforce. It would be political suicide for the republicans in Congress to not do so. And Trump will make very good use of those funds.

How come no one ever posts a source?

>tfw Trump's biggest enemy is from the same party

Ryan and every other cuckservative will be on the chopping block come mid-terms

fucking this

>we're going to compromise even though we have absolute power

Trump should deport all Hispanics in prison
they're bad for society and they will go back to doing criminal things when they're out of jail anyway

>Iraq
>Somalia
No not rapefugees, not here

deporting them risks them just coming back as free men. Just lock them up for life.

(( )) around his mouth

when are they gonna
murder ryan?

i cannot wait to split his
fucking stupid bitch fike
ass fucking faggot face

DESTROY
STAKE
FINISH &
END HIM!!

No way he remains Speaker.

Then who is i.c.e. then?

You can't, but Trump will likely remind him of who got control of the government in the first place. At the end of the day, Paul Ryan doesn't mean shit.

Of course, Ryan isn't saying that we won't deport illegals. He's saying they aren't going to create new agencies for it.

Does this cocksucker not realize every day illegals are here popping babies out is one closer to the end of his party?

How do we get him out???

Please get rid of him without sending him back to Wisconsin. We don't want him back.

Good thing that "HE" does not speak for trump

underrated

Is he planning to remove Trump?

Well he still has a large following plus the congress will still vote for him as a speaker of the house. It's AIDS as fuck because unlike democrats, republicans always go against each other instead of falling in line so now they will have to fight against each other to get things done

the senate like him better than trump and trump needs senate to pass his laws

He's going to be removed. Nothing to worry about.

God damnit, calm the fuck down.
Trump is not in office yet and will together with his team play this last ~3 months calmly to not trigger up the people currently protesting.

Paul Ryan met with Trump after the victory and I can promise you that he sucked him off big time during the meeting. He will do everything Trump tells him to do and a deportation force will most likely happen to control the deportation of millions.

We are currently on the defensive now because the Trump campaign has to form a solid government.

>the Senate
>Paul Ryan is Speaker of the House

British education everyone

Fucker better kiss the ring.

The same way we btfo'd cruz, yeb, and the other cucks.

Meme him into obscurity.

WE WANT TO TRIGGER THEM

WE WANT THEM TO REVOLT

Do you fucking get it? This bloodsoaked nation isn't worth preserving. We elected him to start over.

We need to draw all the snakes out of their hole and fucking end this.

Didnt the guy that works at the gas station across from Comet Pizza say he was a regular?

Nice doobs.
Can't Trump just declare it a "security action" or whatever nonsense they use to get around needing Congress to declare war, nut in this case against illegals? Or an executive order.

Fuck Ryan he's a gigantic faggot.

And pay billions to take care of them?
We might as well just build a wall to prevent them and they're in the US system as criminals

It might aswell happen, but Trump won't be the one pulling the trigger.
The protesters are currently getting paid to cause chaos, that shit won't stop for weeks. A complete revolt is close if Soros keeps going, we all know it will aswell because Soros refuses to let Trump access the white house.

seems like ryan cant do shit about it except change immigration law or defund ice. i dont think he can pull either off without risking the gop losing its influence and pissing off the whitehouse.

Trump would be wise to play ball.
Trump has gotten fewer votes than
2016 Hilary
2012 Obama ,Romney
2008 Obama Mcain
2004 Bush and possibly Kerry

Trump is just a warm body to sign legislation.The sooner he learns his place the better.

Obama funded the ACA without congress. There is precedent.

we have a deportation force

it's called ICE

The fuck can try. He will bend the knee in the end. If Trump can retain and build his Republican base, and Ryan gets uppity, all it will take is Trump to endorse another candidate in two years time. Ryan was losing his reflection unlike Trump tried to make peace with him. Ryan betrayed the deal, and Trump won't forget. The only reason most establishment Republicans won was becuase Trump didn't want a war within the party, but he sure as fuck will start one if the serfs forget their place in the Trumpenreich.

Ahahahaha

Better watch yo' back son, crevasse in the Earth might just all of a sudden open and swallow your whole village with that kinda hubris.

>t. Karl 'cuck' Rove

Every politician in Washington has a smile and an open hand towards Trumpy.
Every last one of them also has a knife firmly clutched behind their back ready to "Et Tu" Trump if he goes full retard.

2020 is coming and that election will dictate the future of the country every bit as much as this one.

The Republicans will not let Trump derail that.

They are all "Please" and "Thank you" atm but if Trump doesn't come to heel he will learn a painful lesson.

It is good to see they are already getting him used to the bit.

I don't think there's any chance Trump or Steve Bannon forget Ryan is vermin.

Too bad he's not president.