Why are they trying to push their gay agenda on people?

Why are they trying to push their gay agenda on people?

Because they want it to be normal to be gay/a tranny. Which it will never be, not that there is something wrong with being a fruit. They just dont need to be represented because no matter what it will feel forced and stupid

For god's sake, mods, use some common sense and delete QC threads on sight. Why are you letting this shit fly?

they believe that the profession of a belief validates their existence. it doesn't matter what they believe as long as there are others that profess the same belief as they do. they don't even have to believe what they are professing just so long as there are enough voices supporting their profession to make them feel comfy.

It’s a comic. It fits on the board.

We were blessed enough to have Sinfest purged from this board, I see no difference. The precedent is there.

I feel like there was a brief period in like, the early 2010s where I felt like I was in a pretty good spot being gay, socially, but I feel like being lumped in with all the genderqueer and trans shit really fucked my lot over.

Now I'm honestly pretty glad I never came out desu because I feel like I'm right back to that "guilt by association" shit in the mid 2000s with the obnoxious parades and the pedos and shit.

>push their gay agenda on people?

He's not really converting anyone, so much as preaching to a choir. Jeph knows where his money is coming from.

Dude's gotta make a living (and he sure as hell wasn't gonna make one off his music. Holy fuck, if you think this comic is the worst thing he's put into this world, I got news for ya...)

>IT'S A SPECTRUM
>but i'm exclusively a lesbian

That's because Sinfest threads devolved into nothing but rants about feminism. As long as we keep talking about hand stabbing and how garbage the comic is (as opposed to the ideas therein), we're good.

>IT'S A SPECTRUM
An autism spectrum

>LIGHT IS A SPECTRUM
>but this board is exclusively blue

Dumbass.

this user here:
There isn't anything wrong with being gay, as I said. Hell its like the best time to come out, you dont get lumped in with the snow flakes if you are not preachy and making it your main personality trait. Just prepare to be treated like a token, which isnt a bad thing per say. You get treated better than an average person because "hes so brave". Sorry if it felt like I was attacking homosexuality, I just hate people forcing their agenda in entertainment where it doesn't belong

>Because they want it to be normal to be gay/a tranny. Which it will never be,
100% This. Just because these defectives willingly threw their lives into the equivalent of a dumpster fire, doesn't mean the rest of the world wants to join them.

>If you and multiple people believe in something it still doesn't exist because that's not how it works
Are you retarded? I don't care about trans but I hate illogical reasons. You're arguing purple doesn't exist because there should only be red and blue. What you should be against is whether it's morally right or reasonable to be gay, but then again they argue that they can't help it (even if it is like mental illness/deviant behavior which is my belief)

This
Gays want to believe that the "only 2%-4% of the population is gay" this is born entirely from people being too scared to speak up or whatever because it makes the uncomfortable reality that it is a mental illness more concrete, so they desperately pretend like half the population is secretly gay.

I agree, though it makes me wonder why they almost never bring up the Romans, who were about as gay as you could be and would be an argument in their favor for most people being at least bi

>Sup Forums is okay with discussing Fag and trannys but the moment you mention blacks its considered Sup Forums

Because being bi is considered a crime to homos and lesbians. How dare you touched the opposite sex.

a lot of people want to pretend that gays are still as oppressed as used to be in the US, and LARP as Harvey Milk (while ignoring that Milk was worse than Kevin Spacey when it came to underage boys).

I agree but to be fair alot of men are into traps and that sort of stuff these days. So that would inflate the number quite a bit. No one here try to argue that traps are not gay either

I think there's a case to made for cultural background having an effect on how people express their sexuality, kinda how gender roles are different across different civilizations. Most people are probably born bi leaning straight, but one of the components of our cultures gender roles are to be straight, which the Romans didn't have to the same extent. Notice how gay/bi guys have the stereotype of being more feminine than most even though it's not true in over half the cases.

Because Romans where white folk who owned an absolute fuckton of slaves.

>No one here try to argue that traps are not gay either
Oh you sweet summer child

>Oh you sweet summer child
Not taking the bait dont worry user

I thought you guys wanted her to fuck the robot
these dykes are practically your self-inserts

Not all Romans were white though, people from all over the empire became citizens. It seems perfect for them aside from the slave thing

We're sexist and homophobic, but we aren't racist!

>Not all Romans were white though

Not in the US and not according to the Founding Fathers.

are you cathy newman?

extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof

For a brief moment user, the pendulum swung our way, but the morons on the left kept pushing, and now it's swinging back at us with a fury.

Wonder where Bryan Singer is on that spectrum.

>blacksplaining lgbtqabcdefg rights
UMMM

>I'm happy you were there for me.

>BUT I STILL DON'T LIKE BEING ALONE IN THIS FAMILY SO BE A DYKE ALREADY!!!

There's like a hundred other threads, man. Just click on one of those instead of this one. It's so easy.

This shit is confusing.

Becasuse stabhand mcfaglover is a sjw, and he actually makes another character queer every time somebody complains about his queer characters.

At this point, there's no room left for straights, so he's gotta do something to make it even more blatant. The obvious example being a robotfucker.

It's funny because every single character is gay while the parents are somehow miraculously straight. Is the overlord AI spiking the water with nonbinary hormones to enforce population control?

I always read aromantic as aromatic and the chemist in me thinks of queers stinking of benzene

This gets Stabby Jeph some Patreon money. thats all there is to it. Its not even honestly SJW, its nothing more than a cash grab.

From a realistic perspective the push for homosexual equality is and always has been a stupid goal that will yield nothing that makes it worth pursuing.The best thing for thpse people would be treating it like every other fetish, let them do what they want in private with no fear of the law, but beyond that it's not something you go around broadcasting to the world.
Gays dont contribute anything to the world through their homosexuality and shouldn't be praised or encourage to be homosexual.
But they also shouldn't be persecuted or attacked by anyone if they just show some dignity and do what they do on their own time and keep their fetish to themsleves.

Lies....Almost every guy on Sup Forums would screw a trap, we're a very mixed bag here.

Hadn't been on Sup Forums for a few years and for a while there I thought I was on Sup Forums. Is this what this board has become ? Damn.

I Like futa as much as the next guy.
But to go out and find a trap
find a room with them
Shut the door
Get undressed
Then see a hard cock bobbin up and down in front of me
Completely in real life?
Fake tits and a scrotum?
>it's a no from me dog

At this point the QC circlejerk is as stale as QC, yes.

Being bi is pretty much being the reincarnation of Hitler himself to gays and lesbians. The whole "movement" is a sham and retarded, it's like they try to actively make enemies.

>Straight Ally
>prison stripes
Hhmmm.
>Gays dont contribute anything to the world through their homosexuality and shouldn't be praised or encourage to be homosexual.
>But they also shouldn't be persecuted or attacked by anyone if they just show some dignity and do what they do on their own time
In a nutshell.
Somewhere along the way people forgot 'It's much cooler if you don't talk about it.' If you're a gay cop you do awesome cop stuff and fuck your boyfriend when you get home. You dont show up to work looking like one of the village people.
As much as the lgbtbbq+¿ community talks about wanting to be accepted it's pretty clear that they actually want to be celebrated. And thats asking too much. The more you ask people to give a shit, the more people you alienate.

The hell does genderqueen even mean?
I mean queer is usually meant to mean homosexual and homo means singular. Does genderqueen mean there is only 1 gender???

What was that girl going to say before her girlfriend silenced her?

>The hell does genderqueer even mean?
Nothing. That's the point. It means whatever you want it to mean.

>claim all the time they oppose fixed labels
>proceed make up a hundred more labels to fix themselves into more throroughly

Liberalism is a helluva drug.

>23chan
Are you simple?

It's a way of claiming to be oppressed and special without actually having to be oppressed or different.

not a qc fan, but these threads are funny to me

It's like when people make up gang signs and list them out.

>demiboy
>demigirl
We going anime level monster humans now?

I'd say it's more like a way of helping yourself to any and every dish on the buffet without having to sit down or show your invitation to the party.

I think traps are disgusting.

She is a big robot.

I swear you could just throw in those Unknown pokemon and nobody would notice.

>My body is moving on it's own!

>who were about as gay as you could be

They weren’t. The boyfucking the Romans engaged in was much more about masculine power play than it was about our modern concepts of romantic love and sexual freedom and embracing femininity and gender nonconformity that we associate with modern homosexuality. There was definitely a lot of buttfucking going on, but the majority of it wasn’t what we think of when we think of gayness, maybe more like how we think of prison rape. And lesbians didn’t have a great time of it either. There were definitely at least some romantically gay relationships of course but maybe not that much more frequently than today.

>Travesti n-b
Yup. Definitely a travesty.

As if real gays actually use them

>while the parents are somehow miraculously straight

Marten’s dad is super gay.

Buttfucking is still buttfucking

Because it wasn't as wide spread as you think. There is pompei but that was BTFO by a volcano

The Hieght of it was. It became more diver as the empire expanded further and gave away citizenship like candy to those they conquered

Cant we contain these into one shitty webcomic general. The ones the community will tell you they hate and are just here for edits and lols. Can we not have three threads about webcomics no one even like up at once? I'm talking qc, bcb, doa, mpng. Just stop having so many shitty threads and contain this fucking cancer at least

Are you not familiar with human beings?
When you're insecure, you highly value external validation. And when people you look up to make the same choices, that validates your choice.
Cajoling or coaxing someone into making the choice you want is the white lie you tell yourself , and you skip it so you can get that "she likes what I like" external validation.

It's a really common flaw. Hell, people will even pay for celebrity endorsement, then pretend the celebrity did it voluntarily.

excellent post

Jesus christ. I thought I was a sexual deviant. And even if gay people fit in that category, nothing is gonna beat the jerkoff orgy actively commencing in this thread.

Get a room, you guys.

That’s also a very modern way of thinking that didn’t necessarily apply to ancient civilizations.

They thought that oral sex was way more faggoty than sodomy, for example, and your faggot level was determined more by whether you were a top or bottom than which gender the sexual act you participated in occurred with.

I'm a bisexual guy and I feel the same way. We're probably just using excuses for our repression though.

It's just not the same without that handtwirling gesture.

I get what you're saying, but at the same time you can't take anything Sup Forums or Sup Forums says seriously. This is still the most accepting people have ever been for gays, its just there's a lot of literal retards out there trying to cash in on that.

I like the way Faye's big tits are drawn

meh, he has already repulsed everyone not on board with the agenda. this comic is now part of the hugbox.

for you

This is what happens when mods don't allow generals

You may be "accepted" like no one is going to attack you, or is going to outright queerbash you, you're not going to get fired (though that's still legal in a huge chunk of the country) etc. But that doesn't mean you're not going to lose friends, have relationships change dramatically and then conversely have people virtue signal at you, have women want to be your fag hag, and have people pretend to like you just because you're gay. It's always smoother to just not come out.

At one point it’s useful shorthand but at another point it’s full retard. The definition is left as an exercise for Mike Pence and his harem of underage tranny hookers.

if you're not good enough at making a good comic, you gotta pander to a minority group and hope to get social justice brownie points from some form of mainstream media or minority group.

to be fair this has been a huge issue between older and younger demographics in the queer community. And that's discounting the fact that 70s gays hate all of us younger than them anyway. But not everyone is in favor of the ridiculous inflating collection of labels.

>now

>But not everyone is in favor of the ridiculous inflating collection of labels.
Maybe, but you cannot say that, or else you get branded a traitor or uncle tom or faker and swiftly written off.

Why don't these books have a right to exist in their niche? Let the queers make their own shitty comic books, it will keep them away from Marvel.

They really cannot draw faces at all

I just wish they didn’t fluctuate so much.

Fluctuating Fae Tits is my new celtic symphonic metal band name

You picked a pretty benign QC to throw a tantrum about.

Jesus Christ, who could have known that would turn into a stop motion pussy whipped in comic form? You can feel the author lose his balls panel by panel.

What? We're not allowed to talk about shitty comics because the mods agree with their politics and the rest of us don't??

You posted an incomplete version.

>banning a comic is agreeing with its politics
Are you actually this stupid?

>It will never be normal, not that there is something wrong with it
You realize you are responsible for single funniest post in history of homophobia?

>Attack helicopter jokes
Wow, this really takes me back to 9gag in 2007. Since we're practicing meme archeology here, YOU LOST THE GAME!

There is nothing wrong with wearing a bug suit to go jogging every day but it is certainly not normal. About 5% of the population is not straight, it is not "normal". We need to get over the idea that "normal" is good or righteous. Normal just means that most people do it.
Bisexual here by the way.

>mayonnaise
Okay. I lost it.