What is your personal opinion on the Sonichu comic books?

What is your personal opinion on the Sonichu comic books?

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/idea-guy-joshua-wise-manipulating-the-intellecutally-disabled-for-fun-megathread.37132/page-81
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ichverbot
youtube.com/watch?v=znfqwbnepXc
youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MY personal opinion is The idea guy saga should have continued but the sjwfarms doxed the guy manipulating him.

You need the context of Chris' irl shenanigans to really appreciate his creation.

>sjwfarms doxed the guy manipulating him.
Aw shit. The vids about nazis were loads better than his song covers.

Yeah it sucks too. It was funny seeing how gullible chris was and the best part was the guy making him fuck with the cannon like making chris say rosechu was a tranny.

This fucking thread again?
Why does there need to constantly be a thread about this shyte?

>sjwfarms doxed the guy manipulating him.
they did? who was it?

kiwifarms.net/threads/idea-guy-joshua-wise-manipulating-the-intellecutally-disabled-for-fun-megathread.37132/page-81

Seriously, I dont get that site though. A site dedicated to lolcows and they get mad when one manipulates/trolls him.

Please refrain from posting again until you've been here longer than a month.

How dare ye?
He is a beautiful and powerful creature born of the internet and he will be respected you peasant.

10/10
a post-post-modern masterpiece

Seriously, how the fuck kiwii farms was not taken down? Why they didn't got sued like encyclopedia dramatica?

They regularly post personal info, that's fucking illegal everywhere

encyclopedia dramatica is still up. And god bless that.

>he

>I knew this dingus was an attention whoring sped, now I know he deserves eternal mockery for making Anthony Logatto look downright subtle.

>Chris is certainly no angel, but this garbage he influenced and goaded Chris into doing was just sheer cringe and honestly made me more than a little ill, and I honestly feel more than a little sorry for Chris that this jackass did things that were Bluespike level demented just to fuck with him.
>Doesn't mean Chris deserves white knighting, I know better, but at the same time, I take no pleasure in how this asshole manipulated Chris either.
God what a bunch of faggots. They're acting like convincing chris to drink vodka and sing cheeki breeki is a crime of utmost contempt.

Please welcome my new guest. Christian Weston Chandler.

Yeah. All he did was make chris change stuff in his sonichu world, made some events in his sonichu world mirror the events of germany in WW2, and made him do stupid things on camera. That website is either full of fruity ass normalfags or "Trolling Veterans" who dont want anyone touching him but themselves.

Pure horror. Much like the writer and artist.

I’m new cause I don’t like your shitty joke?
Nice try

I wonder if Henry Darger would have posted his stuff online if he had lived today.

of course they did
>"It's not weening when we do it."

Personally I'm glad ideas guy is gone, he was just feeding chris ideas and telling him what to do instead of being a good magnet for chris' natural autism. It's more entertaining to see the crazy shit chris gets up to on his own rather than some guy telling him to marry Magi-Chan and Mewtwo. You can't laugh at that the same way you could laugh at Chris' regular brand of what the fuckery, cause it's not him who's behind that, it's some other guy. It just feels forced, I dunno.

I don't support doxxing though, that's no good.

Phenomenal. When i first got on the ride and watched vivian's audiobooks i was like anyone else, pointing and laughing not regarding the man/woman behind the cwcki and their lifestyle. Ive come to realize now that Chris is like a social experiment I want to continue to watch unfold, it's like watching a car wreck in slow motion, it's fascinating beyond comprehension. Chris is a character study, and his comics are an extension of that. I want to support her and watch what new crazy shit she comes up with next because like a nature documentary, it gives me joy and intrigues me. It kind of sounds sociopathic, but then again, I've been watching Chris fumble about for a very long time and I'd be disheartened to see the saga end.

Don't forget that the top admin ripped off 8gag's owner and has done a bunch of other shady stuff in the past

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ichverbot

I think it's brilliant. How many anons have tried to get in contact with Chris recently? He's basically shut down completely from any random internet attempt to talk with him. How did Idea Guy initiate the exchange and how the fuck did he convince Chris to alter Sonichu lore? Chris is really resistant to that. I'm amazed the Billy Mays thing got brought up again.

Chris is such an amazing creature.
His existence is awful and intriguing.

almost as if he was a character from a novel.

I think the biggest reason I dislike KF is that everyone there acts like they're the arbiters of what CWC does with his life. It comes across as arrogant and preening.

I'm not sure he would share his work even if he could. He seemed to have enough self awareness to know he was working some pretty weird shit.

I won't deny it's impressive, but the results feel forced. Absolutely no subtlety.

Oh I remember that sleazy fuck. Poor girlThough I would

Does Chris have any intrinsic value to society? His art is garbage, he's profoundly socially retarded, & he's a mental nutcase. Does he do actual work for money unrelated to his fame? Is he a person of value to the human race or another waste of resources?

Gives us lulz
youtube.com/watch?v=znfqwbnepXc

He gives us the most important thing of all. A good laugh.

He makes worthless people like me feel better about their lives.

He's a autism and social specimen, the fact that is unique behaviour made him so famous already made him of some scientific value.

>Does Chris have any intrinsic value to society?
As a case study in how not to behave, possibly.

no, no, yes, and no.

>3 questions
>4 answers
That isn't how this works here, Satan.

Why are people encouraging Chris instead of reprimanding his behavior? This individual should not be allowed in society. Whatever happened to good old fashioned ostracism?

Chris's antics are endlessly entertaining. He's brought a ton of joy into me and my friends lives.

You are saying that on Sup Forums.

Weens are gonna ween

Reprimating him don't work, eventually people stopped trying

Weens? Urban Dictionary says weens are either a band, Scottish slur for wee ones, or someone who is independent. Definition, please.

Check sonichu wiki.

Ween is a term used exclusively when it comes to Chris Chan, it's basically childish idiots who try to hop on the Chris Chan Troll Train so they can go down in history. If trolling is an art form, they're the preschool finger painters.

Oh. I don't want to troll him, I just don't want to have to ever come into contact with him or have him waste taxpayer dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI

reminder on the best lecture of all time

I hate those people so goddamn much. They're as bad as Antifa.

He's a lost cause.

>that's fucking illegal
It's not. I wish it was.

While they dox people and drive them to suicide, which is cool somehow.

when he was in his 20s it was funny, now it just waiting for his mother to die

This comic can get really gut-wrenching when you know how desperately Chris-chan attempts to bargain without making any sacrifices. Introspective Masterpiece bound to be studied by great philosophers 10/10

>5 glade plug ins
>all that axe he wears
Chris must be scent blind.

Chris the the sacrificial lamb of the internet.

It's 2018 and you guys are still obsessed with this chuckle fuck? What next, you gonna tell me Cock mongler's life story too?

Jesus christ! Where did your life go?

>"Trolling Veterans" who dont want anyone touching him but themselves.
Reading through the KF thread posted earlier it's a strong case of this. Shit reads like a cult following.

Have you ever read Brave New World?

>"Trolling Veterans" who dont want anyone touching him but themselves.
Bingo!

>What next, you gonna tell me Cock mongler's life story too?

>implying I'm not waiting on it still.

We have this thread ALL THE TIME.

We have half this board ALL THE TIME. I'd rather talk about Chris than wade through another company wars thread any day.

you mean that channel tan bullshit, or whenever we have a thread about who can actually Superman?

>But during the stone age.
I'm still not sure if it's genious or not.

I can't really disagree. Honestly, despite the trolls' best efforts Chris always does the worst to himself. People should lay off him at this point just so he can get the chance to set himself up for failure again.

He is a warning example of how to NOT raise your kid. Especially when its autistic and/or retarded.

Saturn Devouring His... Gasoline?

His artwork has actually improved, if barely

He's a perfect case study

I would buy an Omnibus in a heartbeat

If Chris from 10 years ago saw this he'd make a video about how dang dirty trolls are slandering his name and infringing his copyright by depicting him as a woman.

>Whatever happened to good old fashioned ostracism?
Next you're going to tell us bullying is a good way to deal with people despite it leading to school shootings and suicides.

He's a gravity well of autism, where people who troll him or observe him become autistic themselves. This may have been his master plan: to spread his autism to a wider populous. To create thousands of Chris Chans. And everyone is taking the bait.

Was becoming a woman part of his Plan?

It's more of a short bus, but yeah, I'd buy it for the novelty factor.

>mfw this post

How about you, user? Do you?

Chris is not funny anymore, we are long past that point. It is sad, the internet was a mistake.

Somebody who draws and entertains people is more worthwhile than someone like me who only likes to post anonymously on Sup Forums.

Null is a literal white supremacist

The money shot

Yet you are fine when they doxxed people "For teh lulz"...

He’s basically the town fool of our generation and society.

Wherever anyone is at in life, you can still be happy that at least you aren’t him.
He is the clown to point and laugh at.

People like him are necessary in any culture.