It's a Fashion Club episode

>It's a Fashion Club episode

>this thread again

Am I witnessing a Dariafag?

is that the one that Stacy bangs Quinn's mom?

Daria didn't get good till the last seasons where her smug demeanor started getting broken down and examined as a defense mechanism to distance herself from others because she never learned how to relate to people or do something with her meandering intellect to find a place for herself in society.

>It's a Stacy tries to replace quinn & is better @ being quinn then quinn episode

>its a jane tries lesbianism episode

>>its a jane tries lesbianism episode
Did That actually happen? Also did Daria graduated a virgin?

>Did That actually happen?
Yes
>Also did Daria graduated a virgin?
I don't remember

She didn't try it, she was just agressively hit on by a lesbian and freaked out about it.
And yeah Daria was still a virgin at graduation. But she almost went for it.

>Did That actually happen?
In the first movie, a bi chick voiced by Bif Naked gets Jane to question her sexuality, but Jane never actually engages in any kind of lesbian activity of any kind.

>Also did Daria graduated a virgin?
There was an episode where she and Tom were gonna do it, but she chickened out. Didn't even show up.

She didn't seem like she questioned her sexuality. She was pretty adamant about not wanting to go on a muff diving expedition. She also found out the next day that "you give off gay vibes" was a tactic the bi girl used to get in girls' panties.

Jane was best girl. Classy and sassy.

Unf

Wish this show was on Hulu or Netflix or some shit so I could watch it while working

Again... im going to say it twice ...STACEY IS THE MOST UNDERRATED WAIFUS IN DARIA AND CARTOON HISTORY PERIOD !

>yfw no first periods episode
wasted potential

>that episode with the caricature artist

>It's a Brittany genuinely tries to be Daria's friend, but Daria is to much of a bitch to even try

Trent > Tom, fight me

Trent is absolutely better than Tom, but you're nuts if you're implying he's a more viable love interest for Daria.

>Brittany, why didn't you tell me you were having friends over?
>Oh, they aren't friends. Just Daria and Jane.
The river kind of runs both ways.

I'm not implying that, just saying he was a better character, probably because he actually had some character
>that episode Trent stays with the Morgandorfers
>Helen chews him out for being out all night and lays down some house rules
>Trent dejected "Yes'm"

>can't see their bare feet

20 years later and it still pisses me off.

Suggest new band names for Mystik Spiral

Magik Swirl.

Conjuring Coriolis

Spooky Circle

Kryptik Helix

I think this kinda spoke to Trent and Jane (the former moreso than the latter) having an upbringing that was lacking in authority and it having a somewhat poor effect on them, though it seems that Jane fared better than Trent, perhaps. I like how more than once the show made a point of showing that Daria felt that Trent's life was going nowhere.

Trent and Helen NTR fic when?

They both look really cute like that.

I want to fuck Jane so hard she's afraid her skinny little body will snap in two.

>Jake finds out
>goes on a tirade about how Mad Dog always said this was going to happen

Points for depicting a gay being the kind of selfish asshole this show loved to lampoon. it_couldnt_be_made_today.jpg

They AREN'T her friends, though. This is brutal honesty rather than being unfriendly.

burnout girl is best

Nice painting but the coat's too snug; Daria isn't flat-chested, as seen in the episode where she mimicked Quin. The coat must be baggier than this makes it seem.

>it's a DeMartino and O'Neil episode

they're like odo and quark

QUAAAARRK!

>dated a girl just like Jane once
>after much talking I finally convince her to let me take her virginity
>halfway through she gets very nervous and pisses herself
>starts wailing uncontrollably and locks herself in the bathroom
>I have to spend the rest of the day telling her that it wasn't a big deal and I don't think she's pathetic for letting that happen

Artsy chicks are honestly not worth the trouble.

Mystik SPYRAL

Trent reminded me of Randy from the last season of That 70s Show.

He was a character added late in the series. In a cast full of misfits he was just a good looking nice guy who made a lot of "clever" quips.

I realised Sandi pronounces her words almost exactly like St. Cloud from Venture Bros. What kind of accent is it?

Rich bitch

Favorite lines of the show? For some reason one of the ones that always got me was "DON'T BOA CONSTRICTORS HAVE GRAVITY?"

I unironically used "Hitler ate sugar" in highschool, as well.

I wouldn't say it was her being a bitch about it. Daria and Jane totally weren't her friends, Brittany was being clear on that because knowing Daria she would probably try to fuck with her parents and Brittany doesn't want to explain why her friends are so shitty.

If Daria tried she could easily have been friends with Brittany, she would just need to be less sarcastic and understand that Brittany isn't as smart as her without mocking her or ignoring her because of it. Quinn does that very well, Daria could easily do the same thing but keep "normal" friends instead of super-close friends with one group like the Fashion club.

Brittany isn't an angel and she would never consider Daria a friend simply because she's not popular (as Brittany blithely points out in every conversation she has with Daria). It might not be malicious, but she absolutely regards Daria as her inferior.

I swear, some of you guys take the whole "Daria's a flawed protagonist" thing and try to turn her into the villain of the show.