Will it be good?

Will it be good?

Yeah

Not if that talent less hack Tom Holland gets too much focus.

probably

seriously making a superhero movie is fucking easy unless you're called zack snyder

Even wonder woman was this "flawed but fun" like every MCU movie while snyder is just flawed

Doesn't matter what it is, I'm gonna have fun. This is the kinda shit I've been waiting for since I started reading comics.

As long as Thanos doesn't quip like Ultron

/thread

Winter Soldier isn't flawed.

>As long as Thanos doesn't quip like Ultron
Its a Russo movie. Winter Soldier and Civil War had the least amount of quips in the MCU.

It also isn't written AND directed by Whedon, so we'll be fine.

>Even wonder woman was this "flawed but fun" like every MCU movie while snyder is just flawed
No Snyder's is flawed but epic, thrilling & emotionally powerful which is more important then "fun" in the childish manner of which you use it.

It will overrated generic mcu shit people will forget in 2 years. Not one line will be memorable.

>As long as Thanos doesn't quip like Ultron
More important then that, he doesn't become a pathetic joke once it's clear he is loosing like the moment when Ultron pleads right before getting punched out of the quinjet.

Thanos needs to be like Khan, a deliciously evil spiteful dire threat until the very second he is dead.

Even if it's bad, this whole undertaking has been pretty groundbreaking in terms of long form storytelling through movies

21(?) movies all coming together in this giant event, it'll be a spectacle at the very least. I kinda wish it didn't have airport level color grading but whatever at least the dark scenes are beautiful.

>when Ultron pleads right before getting punched out of the quinjet.
He didn't plead you simpleton, he let out an exasperated "Oh for the love of.." and then got punched.

It will make 3 JUSTice Leagues at the box office, get a 90%+ in reviews, and the usual salty DCtards will throw their own feces at it
See:

>being this triggered
Shit, I can still remember lines from Incredible Hulk and Thor 2 and those are the worst MCU movies out there.

>Will it be good?
No, will be shit to promote the next superheroes and to remove the actual ones

Good sounds pretty standard so yeah.

Short and on the money

who want Fun in their superheroe movie, anyways...

28, including Black Panther.

Stop being insecure. Mcu is copy and paste and you know it.

As someone who works at a movie theater, are paychecks are gonna be fucking diamonds after this and solo, so cant complain im excited either way

Can I get a free box of popcorn? Doesn't have to be that big tub. Just the box

No, but it will make a lot of money. And people, alas, will consider it good for that reason.

>reading comics
Yeah, right.

At the very least, it will be entertaining to all but the most staunch anti-Marvel autists

It makes a lot of money because its good. Its called entertainment and 1 person not liking it doesn't change its quaility

both of you are wrong

Transformers makes a shit ton of money, people don't consider it good, and it didn't make a lot of money because it was good.

Twilight and 50 shades are good by that logic.

>LOL YOU DON'T READ COMICS IF YOU LIKE MOVIES
Good meme, user.

I'll be a decent flick with lots of hype, so it'll be an enjoyable experience.

>people don't consider it good
No, but they consider it fun and enjoyable.