MILF Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMwzE0U_bU0).
youtube.com/watch?v=d8SpNwDpvoU)
mobile.twitter.com/paleycenter/status/921768038617120769).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Summer Camp Ugly

What in the absolute fuck is this shit

what this guy said

are those animal crossings

>Those anons are retards, re re's. Poop.

Wut in retardatation is going on here?!?

You forgot the F part of MILF.

you cant just reply to everyone that posted in this shitty thread and say some type of bullshit burn
that's a newfag thing to do

It's like a 6 year old drew this.

this is powerful bait op

Will you guys shut the fuck up and quit shitting on SCI because of the look of thr pilot alone? If the storyboard panels Julia Pott's been sharing on Instagram are any indication, the final show's gonna have far better depth and composition and the characters will ultimately end up looking more cute than uncanny.

There are far too many AT alumni involved with the series that the visuals shouldn't be an issue. It's the writing, use of supernatural elements, and potential shipping bait that we should be worrisome towards, if anything.

we already seen video of episodes. still the same and nothing like that.

>crying this hard that people are shitting on something you autistically love
and by the way, storyboards easily can look better than the TV output, that shading there? it's not gonna be that nice, it's gonna be hard shades like in almost all cartoons, and that drawing already looks better than the design when it's finished.

So you're just gonna lie then? Show me the footage from the actual show that's apparently already out there.

>implying having AT alumni involved is a good thing

Dont even sexualize this shit, it deserves no recognition, not even smut

The characters are ugly furry shit, and the humor already looks like shit. I have no reason to watch this show and i hate it and everyone involved for it existing and taking up a space where a much better show couldve been greenlighted instead

I'm considering of watching the series just for her.
Should I?

It's not a bad show in its own right. Maybe a little dated, but not bad.

>AT alumni involved with the series that the visuals shouldn't be an issue.

The one thing that has been universally panned about this pilot is the visuals. Just because some of the AT staff is working on this, doesn’t mean the show is going to be a guarantied success.

I cant already tell any thread about this show is going to be ass blasted by hatefags regardless of what changes, see any thread about new ips and the general discussion vs shitposting and outrage faggotry ratio, kinda sucks.

Maybe if new IPs werent such fucking garbage people wouldnt hate them. Thats why people want reboots and sequels, because almost everything new hollywood makes now is hot garbage. Sadly now it seems said revivals are getting worse. Also, SCI and the other new CN shows are unusually bad, thats why you see much more hate for them then say OK KO of villainous

I want Priyanka to bear my children.

I didn't know storyboards were finished products.

Shes the hottest human on that show, along with vidalia

The visuals are simply the most obvious problem, but not the core. If it looked like this but was actually funny, it would be alright. Right now it's a show for toddlers that, for some reason, has shipping bait and love triangles.

People actually like unikitty. Anons don't hate new things, they hate popular things.

This is just plain shit and I can't imagine how someone can have such shit taste.

>Anons don't hate new things, they hate popular things.
Unlike Sup Forums, Sup Forums isnt filled with retards who will follow any trend just to be contrarian. Lots of popular things are liked here, its just SCI looks like horribly written toddler shit, which i dont understand how it got greenlight when CN has always historically been the more mature cartoon channel.

This is now apparently a SCI discussion thread.

And I am perfectly OK with this.

>hatefags
the absolute state of Sup Forums
where do you think you are?
if people see something they don't like, they can say so, especially when it's taking the place of something they might have liked

>Maybe if new IPs weren't such fucking garbage people wouldn't hate them.
user you know damn well regardless of the show's quality, regardless of improvements there will be someone screaming everything is shit. A lot of people don't want there shows rebooted due to the fear of tarnishment, sequels don't work in every situation and are hard to pull off if you don't have a large chunk of the old staff on board.
>OK KO
If I had a penny for every CalArts idiot, I might just pay off my student loan before im 40. Not to mention the instant summon of rage with anything slightly connected to su.
>Villainous
Have you been to many villainous threads there's basically a guarantee of outrage fags slinging thinly veiled copy pasta and meme questions usually with a mix of blameing anyone who likes it of being a shipper, or screaming about Mexicans, seriously take your pick. in the end im tired of not actually talking about the shows and how they can improve rather than people throwing a fit because someone likes something you don't.

Yes, but while there are always some loud angry faggots, those shows have a fanbase while virtually no one likes or supports SCI. Also, do you really want new IPs like RIPD or get out?

was this from the pilot or not i can't remember

Christ it looks like a preschool show. How the fuck did this end up on cartoon network?

>if people see something they don't like, they can say so,
no shit really, but there's a difference between discussing the problems or just saying your opinion than going into hivemind tard levels to where the show or problems cant even be discussed.

>but there's a difference between discussing the problems or just saying your opinion than going into hivemind tard levels to where the show or problems cant even be discussed.
Yeah your right, Sup Forums really has this problems between the cancerous SU hatedom, the TTG and disney shills, and the white knights

IT'S MELTING!

By being very cheap?

They are throwing money away by funding this shit that will never click with their target audience. This is the opposite of being cheap, this is being retarded and throwing away your cash

CAL ARTS

QUALITY ART SCHOOL

>SU hatedom
this shit again.

Fuck that shit meme and every faggot who spreads it. Their are lots of good shows under the “cal arts” style. This is just storybook tier autism, how this pussy got a show let alone a job in animation shows how fucked up it is as an industry

Theirs a difference between hating how bad the show has gotten to leaking Sup Forumsfags who are pissed that theres gay shit in a cartoon.

name them.

>how this pussy got a show let alone a job in animation shows how fucked up it is as an industry
This fucker got a job just because he went to CalArts prove me wrong.

>denying it
were you here for none of 2017, seriously we don't need daily hate threads and im glad to see its at least slowing down.

well folks aren't precisely clamoring for it either

it's a very long-lasting trend to round up every negative opinion under the 'hater' label regardless of how you voice said opinion. says a lot about the ability to think critically on most people.

Adventure time, gumball, and clarence all were good shows

whose this supposed to be exactly?name the crew member that went to cal arts.
all im finding in terms of California education is Nate Funaro and he's an editor.

There fans of the sheo, what the fuck are you on about?
I never said all criticism was labeled under hating, idiot. I hate alot of things about the show and its current direction, but its obvious a bunch of people hate it for really dumb reasons

>He wants to fuck something in that artstyle

>leaking Sup Forumsfags who are pissed that theres gay shit in a cartoon.
that doesnt make it a hatedom it means theres people with a differing opinion than yours

I guarantee the majority were falseflags so the fans could cry about it

So far out of the crew, only two people have any form of California education but it's through CSU not the California Institute of Arts.

>that doesnt make it a hatedom it means theres people with a differing opinion than yours
Yes it does you drooling faggot, they hate the show for bigoted and stupid reasons and not actual faults with the shows writing, ignoring characters while focusing on terrible ones, and animation errors

>long time /sug/ fag of 3 years
>autistic enough to lurk the threads daily
Its was never once brought up as some plan, if anything a good chunk of the complaints could be from disgruntled fans.

I hate SU because it promotes faggtory and I wish that every faggot would just die

Join us user. You can't say you don't like sucking dick if you've never tried it.

Can confirm this, im super pissed with how much my favorite show has dropped
Well maybe you should just kill yourself. Thanks for oroving my point btw

You're very short sighted

No shit it was never mentioned as a plan, it's just what assholes do when they're sick of people shitting on something they like, it's happened here so fucking much.

That guy wasn't me

>You're very short sighted
Great comeback jackass

truly Sup Forumsmublr

>shitting on Sup Forums is now tumblr
They are literally skinhead versions of feminists

>HAHA come to the degenerate side
No thanks, and kill yourself

Yeesh, this thread certainly derailed.

Can we just go back to discussing CN's generally questionable spiritual successor to Adventure Time?

>tired of people shitting on it
>so lets shit on it ourselves for months on end
how the fuck does that make any sense. we dont just blindly praise the show, its just all the talking points Sup Forums repeated day after day is something we had gone over far too many times.
>Talk shit about them
>Instant defense force
So im, not the only one who notices there snowflakes.

No being a faggot and like a show that promotes faggotory is what makes this place Tumblr

Mah boi moynihan. Very keen to see his work on sci. AT hasn't been the same without him.

That's from the pilot, genius (youtube.com/watch?v=gMwzE0U_bU0). Again, while it's possible Summer Camp Island's overall art style may not change too much in the end, it's very likely that the crew behind it won't allow the show's perspective to be that blatantly shitty.

Out of all three upcoming CN originals, Apple & Onion is the only one we've actually gotten a glimpse of at the final show's footage.

Im interested to see what Jullia will deliver and what changes they'll make, if there's an improvement to the art by launch ill be happy, im not familiar with her other work but her art is pretty minimalist I just hope that's purposeful.

>"TTG and disney shills"
Grow up

Is there an airdate yet?

Why is it that it seems every show that CN greenlights the past two years is a 2 seasons then cancelled affair? Are they having tax issues again and need to write off a couple more 'hits'

No specific airdate's been confirmed for any of the three shows yet; just that they're all premiering this year. However, this Craig of the Creek "trailer" that CN released a while back (it's really just a trimmed down version of the whole pilot: youtube.com/watch?v=d8SpNwDpvoU) makes me think that it might be the first one to premiere.

Then again, like mentioned, A&O is the only one we've actually seen brief footage of, so that could also premiere first and be quickly shoved out of the way so the network can fully commit to promoting CotC.

And, yet again, SCI could still be the first to premiere since they've technically already started promoting it (mobile.twitter.com/paleycenter/status/921768038617120769).

It's really anyone's guess when CN'll start releasing these shows, but they're probably still waiting a bit longer since Unikitty! just premiered.

It's cheaper to renew for a second season and put another show into production than pay the price of canceling after the first, having a year long gap in the schedule, and losing ad revenue. Prime time is a convoluted mess.

it wasn't the same when he was given a main say around season 5

still looking forward to this

still think it looks great

Fags like you deserve to be stabbed. Fuck you you homophobic bitch

>it's very likely that the crew behind it won't allow the show's perspective to be that blatantly shitty.
Do you honestly believe that? Why the fuck are you even defending something that will be such complete shit?

No, you grow up and stop liking immature poorly made shit and spamming your shit opinion here you absolute faggot

whats up with waifuism in this board
i swear you make Sup Forums seem normal n comparison

Are you stupid? This crap looks awful

>yfw it's not even a MILF thread
Ughnnnye... !