The Science Of Why Are Some People Attracted To Children

The Science Of Why Are Some People Attracted To Children.
Paedophiles (as defined by the fifth Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) are individuals who are preferentially or solely sexually attracted to prepubescent children, generally 13 years or less.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COlJSIbxZuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't like where this is going

The only good thing about The Judas Contract movie was the 2003fag reactions
youtube.com/watch?v=COlJSIbxZuQ
>And thus my image of terra from the early 2000s is officially ruined....
>me: stares at the thumbnail then continues watching the vid Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ Ew.....? No offense, but this is a little... how do I put this... creepy?
>Damn You deathstroke, you were a badass, now you just make me sick
>better than Teen Titan Go
>ok, I've read a few comments ...let me get this straight: when an old guy goes after a young woman, he is deemed a pedophile, which is negative, but when an old woman goes after a young man, she is deemed a cougar, and this is not negative, so, old guy goes after young woman = negative old woman goes after young man = positive
>How can people watch this, it's an insult to slade and terra!!! He's an assassin, and she's a troubled teen. It seems after killing joke these movies have started to get worse, not counting justice league dark. And I don't think anyone wanted a batman movie where Dick Grayson, hooks up with Harleen Quinzel. What's next Batman the Music @$#%!!!
>Shes not even hot...
>Where is Shadbase when we need him?

You can not justify everything because you are a fan. It is not some kind of indulgence.. so shocked about some people don’t care about all of paedophilic situation. Terra is 15 Damin is 13.

Do pedophiles deserve sympathy?

Only if they kill their victims afterwards or somehow make them forget the experience. No point in ruining someone's life and then letting them live through the horror every following second

I KNOW THIS IS A CHICK WHO IS REALLY INTO DDLG

GTFO

What? The guy is a killer and a lot of readers like him despite that or because of that. In most legislation, murder is still considered worse than the rape of a child.

You care about the paedophilic situation but don't care about the assassin thing?

>preferentially or solely
Interesting. So they don't deny that a normal human adult can find a child attractive from time to time. It's being obsessed which is problem.

I already came to the conclusion that paedophilia was a fetishism like foot fetishism (it's just an example) and this solidifies this idea.

I've heard Slade has an "unhealthy interest" in children.

>The Science Of Why Are Some People Attracted To Children.
Because their holes are small and tight?
>Where is Shadbase when we need him?
This guy gets it

>Because their holes are small and tight?
Christopher Priest pls.

DC subtly pushing pedophilia?

But they are

Rebirth ?

Yep

Sounds like a job for the world's greatest pedophile assassin!

>Christopher Priest
He created a character, Nakia (she is in the movie too), who is a underage girl who had a crush on T'Challa.

>16

old hag

Supervillains Sure Do Fall in Love With Damian A Lot, Don’t They?

But that's Slade's son

he doesn't care it is Slade.

This.

To be perfectly honest here I don’t know. I just know that I am utterly terrified considering its Priest writing it.

I hope the strategy falls flat. I don’t care that they keep pushing Deathstroke but stop dragging Damian into it!

Slade vs batman for the paternity of Damian is the dumbest fucking thing. Are you kidding me? Seriously, DC, are you kidding me? This is amateur hour stuff. I don’t understand why DC is trying to make Deathstroke into some sort of hero. We can only hope that Deathstroke issue sales tank and DC finally stops shoving him down people’s throats.

He only cares for cucking purposes which means he'll be going after Jon.

Have you even read thia comic? Priest isn't making him a hero he's making him an all out villain who ia trying to be a hero but fucking failing at it.

You're just butthurt that Damian is involved and honestly I am inclined to agree because I don't want that little shit in the comic.

Deathstroke is shit.

Keep it in one thread, reported for spam.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Why you have a pedo fetish Damifag?

Keep it in one thread, reported for spam

Why is Damian such a shit character?

Why is Deathstroke pedophile ?

>Why is Damian such a shit character?
Damien sells better than Deathstroke.

Because Damian is shit.

Why are hia comics tanking then?

>Damifag can't spell the name of the character she likes correctly
LMAO

Why is Deathstroke pedophile ? Samfag ?

If Deathstroke became sexually active with Terra when she was 13 or younger, he is considered a pedophile. If she was older than 13 when they became sexually active, he would technically be called a statutory rapist.

Deathstroke has always been into kids/teenagers. It was even implied that he was sleeping with Rose in one of the TT runs from the 200s(think it was Johns but I'm not sure).

Most writers just act like he did nothing wrong, while showing that he does everything wrong.

This whole thing about him possibly being Damian's father is stupid because we already know that it isn't going to be true. Storylines done for shock value are always garbage.

>Rose
but she is his kid ?

Based

and ?

13 is legal in Spain

Back to rebdit
Sup Forums is pro cunny

>Most writers act like he sis nothing wrong
Yes, which is why I like Priest's run because he doesn't do that. He calls Slade on his shit.

Also lets not joke, this whole thread is one butthurt person who didn't give a shit about anything Deathstroke until the solicits involved Damian. This is just that person throwing a tantrum and virtue signaling to try to justify their tantrum and that shit only works on tumblr.

And it's obvious because they suddenly started with this shit after the solicit and blame everything on Priest when Wolfman was the one who made him a pedo.

Dude just say you hate the upcoming issue because Damian is going to be there, that is the whole reason for your bitchfit.

Time for a roadtrip to Spain.

Dave Van Domelen nobody cares .

Deathstroke Sales like shit.

Damian is gross, not even Slade would, he probably will just kill him and move on

Putting ANY character in the hands of Lobdell OR Priest' is trouble, I would argue. Because... ugh, not even going to get into it on this thread.

Lets be honest, Deathstorke isn't the type of person to stay among 'friends' or 'allies' eg supporting cast. And if he does it most likely be a kid who he either drugged or heavily manipulative.

Or fucked.

Deathstroke I think by the end of the run, it became clear why that character was not able to support a decades long on-going.

^^^ This.

>Deathstorke
I still say, sounds like the name of a homicidal hand-job hooker.

Hopefully Damifag's third-world shithole will be rangebanned some day soon.

Yes but Slade gives no fucks.
I like that about Priest too. The other writers would try to pretend that Slade was an antihero and ignore all the crap he does.

Priest's whole run is basically Slade crimes and bad decisions creating problems.

>Priest's whole run is basically (What's the Difference Between a Pedophile and a Child Molester ...)

Priest eat shit.

No,ts Deathstroke is a pedophile, child molester, cucked his own son and is a horrible person. Watch as his crimes ruin the lives of everyone around him and he commits more crimes to solve his problems.

That's why you call him Slade

psyfag here.

The current push in psychology is that people don't CHOOSE to want to have sex with children. It just happens and is as natural as gayness, transexualty, ect.

Why would they even react like this?
Even as a kid I got it. Slade fucking spells it out.

Until this run you were right.
I fucking hate Deathstroke, but Preist Deathstroke is a good book.

>The other writers would try to pretend that Slade was an antihero and ignore all the crap he does.
This is why I've hated this character my entire life. He's an edgy shitter but GUYS LOOK HOW COOOOOOL HE IS. Like seriously, what's wrong with these fuckers?

Yeah, they're super autistic.