That episode where Benjamin Franklin goes to the Hellfire Club in London and has sex with all those underage boys

>That episode where Benjamin Franklin goes to the Hellfire Club in London and has sex with all those underage boys

They...they could have skipped over that part.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But then we'd miss the subplot where the two-spirit Native American prostitute sent over the woodland spirits to jam splinters up Aaron Burr's urethra.

And yet patriotic hambones claim america hasnt always been rotten to the core. We shouldve never separated from britain, this country is proof that too much personal freedoms and free market is a mistake

>That Thomas Jefferson jungle fever episode

Oh baby.

How sugar-coated was this show?

Very. Death was depicted in the most vague way I remember.

>We shouldve never separated from britain
>implying britain is a degenerate hellhole
Their king became a protestant to fuck a different woman they have no high ground.

And yet they were a much better country then america. Theyve only became shit lately due to social justice fuckery, a trend that started from PC america

IT WAS IMPORTANT FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, OKAY?

>all those episodes where George Washington rapes his daughter's teenage maid

Typical Americans. Can't even make a show about their own war properly.

Checked
Americans B T F O

>That episode where they run into "Black Dick"

If they're so great, why didn't they invent circuses, cartoons, and rock-'n'-roll.

Does anybody remember that guy who made a 60-page comic about the girl being fucked by natives?

Did they really say Black Dick on a kids show or is it something like "Snooping as usual" where it just sounds dirty because of the way they pronounce it?

>and rock-'n'-roll.
Takes a lot of negros for that, and the Brits had a policy that wasn't based on negros.

Kinda. It's on Hentai Foundry, you could probably find it.

>circuses
Fuck you thise places are rat holes
>cartoons
Its something that wouldve been invented naturally, and probably popularized by someone not as fucking corrupt as walt
>rock and roll
Again, something similar to it wouldve eventually been made

Yeah I rember they’d do a shit ton of jump cuts and special effects of characters barely moving along with some sound whenever things got violent so they didn’t actually show any violence

>W-w-we could have done it too, eventually
Kek.

Britain turned to shit when we didn't listen to Enoch, and electing Thatcher and Blair was a mistake as well.

>mfw Enoch only made that stupid speech because he got butthurt over the idea of equal rights for all human beings

>That episode where good ol' Benny Franks buried a guy in his basement that wasn't found until recently

I thought the 'Sarah gets smallpox' series finale was a little grim.

>Listen kids, I know one day they'll try and free the slaves, but you can't let that happen. You see, they're animals. They're docile when tamed but if you let them loose they'll go right back to being savage niggers in a heartbeat. This is the white man's burden. We must keep the negro in check for the good of America.
What did they mean by this?

What dumb speech? Because most humans dont deserve equal rights

youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms

Superheroes, Slasher Films

>implying whites die to smallpox

Well you just gave me something to do later, totally forgot about that comic. Nostalgia faps are the best

>implying whites die to smallpox

>We're showing this beautiful world and showing it being unfair.
You mean like real life?
Fucking Lasseter you cuck.

the problem it was over the top and not relevant anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0

Go back back to your over populated island filled with rapefuges you fucking lobster back.

To be fair, the tame collars had a lot of problems beyond ruining what they'd want in a Disney flick.
Ultimately it just makes me ask why, if the world is the same and Zootopia is just a city, why would Predators endure this? Why would Prey waste their time? Atleast in real instances of segregation and apartheid the oppressed had some moments of reprieve. In this instance they're not even allowed to have private moments on passion without being punished for it. I get what it's saying but it pushes the message and symbolism so hard, that the story stops making logical sense and you're just muting your actors. I don't think you can build a story like the final movie with the tame collars still in play ontop of it making the movie just plain depressing.

Two foreigners to america arguing on behalf of america.
Always amusing.