......ok?

twitter.com/shenanigansen/status/956671487309643776

Is this foreplay?

>Is this foreplay?
yes

Our daddy told us not to be shamed of our dicks

Man
this comic feels like it's going to end in a livestream of Shen hanging himself

He's still on the cringy anime battle with his cartoon bully?

god these comics suck.

This is fucking retarded

I feel like a dad watching his son do retarded and embarrassing shit.

I feel like a single man watching someone else's son do retarded and embarrassing shit and being thankful I am a homosexual.

Imagine how his actual dad must feel.

I could easily imagine this was mad by him too. He's easily more cringey by miles.

People really don't get that he's embracing the meme and intentionally jumping the shark as a joke?

Ironically jumping the shark is still jumping the shark. It's still cringy and unfunny.

“Ironically shitposting is still shitposting.”

Imagine if every time you joke that someone was being "Euphoric" it meant that you were actually an overly edgy iamverysmart atheist. Imagine if making a joke made you exactly what you were joking about.

Also, you don't have to follow the twitter.

>not posting the gif

>DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LOOK AT IT
>DRAWING A SHITTY COMIC IS THE SAME AS SAYING SOMETHING STUPID IRONICALLY
Shen, fuck off. Don't you have some game dev boot to lick or something?

I thought everyone got that he was on board with the "Christian webcomic" thing? I mean that was seriously begging to be lewded.

I understand, you don't get it, try not to be so upset.
>implying shen would ever come here

>Calls others retarded
>Posts on Sup Forums
?

It's not shitposting any more than the bike cuck memes were.

It depends on the quality of the joke. His ironic joke sucks. Making it just as cringe-inducing as it would be if he had done it unironically.

It's such a shame because for a shortwhile after becoming bike cuck, Shen was doing some pretty funny things

Now hes back to being a cuck

I took fifteen seconds to write a post. You drew like twenty comics. I am not the one who is upset here, son. This is your last (you), it's just pathetic at this point.

Nigger he has said that he comes here

Now you know how your dad feels, user.

Check /aco/. There's a thread for Shen lewds.

It's just an over the top anime fight scene using in jokes from his comic. Do people really think he's doing it to make himself feel based? Do people believe this is cathartic or something? Fucks sake that's sad.

And how your wife's son feels about you.

Yeah I know that's what I'm saying. There's no way in hell he posted that panel thinking it would actually stop anyone, he was feeding the beast. If you people think you're trolling him or getting him somehow that's a lot cringier than someone rolling with the joke.

>he seriously actually unironically in 2018 believes I am shen
I didn't know because I don't obsess over minor internet personalities.

The reasons don't matter because the result is the same. It's bad. It would be like someone taking a dump in public. He could be doing it as an artistic performance, he could be doing it because he couldn't find a bathroom, or because taking a dump in public is his fetish. But at the end of the day there is still a turd laying on the sidewalk for everyone to enjoy.

So what you're saying to me is that you're shocked and upset that something sub-par is on the internet? Friend, let me tell you about deviant art, someone like you might never see the sun again.

If I went around acting exactly like a fedora Redditor for an entire day, but insisted that I was doing so “ironically” it still wouldn’t be funny or excused. There’s a fine line between making a joke and “I was only pretending to be retarded” and Shen has clearly crossed it.

>you're shocked and upset that something sub-par is on the internet
Nope, just calling out the bad things I see on the internet. You wanted to know why I think it's bad and I've told you why. Like everyone else, I like making fun of terrible shit.

Unfortunately getting mad about a webcomic on Sup Forums basically means you are what you just described, and making a few posts on twitter carries about the same weight as a "what the fuck did you say to me motherfucker" pasta does. It's the same sentiment. Anyone who doesn't think he's laughing along with the meme is the real joke.

I hope your life stays just as productive as it is now for the rest of it.

Same to you, person who defends internet artists for free on a chinese soothsaying board.

>Kevin James farts in a movie
>wow he really can't control himself I bet he has issues I can't believe he ruined that take by farting he's so unprofessional it really tore down the mood
>seeing this, Kevin makes sure to blush and look away the next time he farts
>baka this is truly pathetic this man has learned nothing he really is barely functioning as a person how sad for him to be such useless scum

Oh no, I'm not defending him, I'm calling you a retard.

Glad to see it took you this long to get mad and resort to ad hominems. So unless you have anything productive to add to the argument I'm gong to stop shooting my hot sticky (You)s all over your quivering wet posts.

Oh no I specifically came here to call you a retard. I've been doing it the whole time. Are you so socially stunted that you couldn't see It? I guess that's why you think shen is being sincere. Logical fallacies like ad hominem aren't applicable outside of a debate or argument, by the way. I did notice that you got offended at me calling you a retard, but you don't notice your own ad hominem calling shen cringey.

What argument?

Over whether Shen's anime battle is shit or not.

Nobody called it not shit.

The angry guy sure thought it wasn't because he was being ironic about it.

Guess you're a double retard, huh? I've been saying it was intentional and goading, not that it was good. Nobody is arguing here but you, I'm just laughing at how stupid you've made yourself look this whole time.

When?

while most people would joke this is a suicidal comic, its actually the opposite.
He is saving his LIFE at the cost of his old self. LIFE will be back on Planet Shen, he will carry that weight and cry and maybe even a timeskip will happen. then Shen will come back reincarnated, like Goku, even stronker and manlier. they bro hug it out and it all ends well.

The bike cuck meme had given him some self reflection and realization. he even posted he wanted to be manlier this year. a tumblr artist finally took some criticism to heart and is trying to git gud. we did it lads.

What did he mean by this?

holy fucking shit lay off the personification gags you damn webcomic dudes

It means you've been sold to. He went for a specific reaction and you made threads and spammed fanart and made memes to play into it. Anyone who thinks shen is the joke here is just too wrapped up to notice.

lol I just went through Shen's twitter feed, what a trainwreck. Some people just purposefuly go out of their way to make their own lifes difficult

>shen baited me into reading every one of his tweets

>people praise shadman's unfunny jokes which are on the same level of unfunny as shen's
Why?

Edge factor appeals to underage posters and cucks are easy to hate, plus shad doesn't react to haters and shen intentionally goads them.

cause you can "masturbate" to his jokes.

>the guy can't even be silly and joke on his twitter without you guys getting obssessed and taking everything seriously

To be fair, you do have to have a pretty high IQ to enjoy his comics.

>lol you mad bro
Not really, just feeling the effects of second hand embarrassment.

how do the meme arrows work LOL xDD

Underage detected.

>over an hour later
You really told him.

I think he's having a laugh mate