Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump? I was on the Trump train as much as the rest of Sup Forums...

Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump? I was on the Trump train as much as the rest of Sup Forums, but ever since getting elected he has revealed that he:

>will not repeal Obamacare
>will not deport illegals
>will not build a wall
>will not prosecute Clinton
>will not get rid of NATFA
>will not kill TPP

And that's just been in the last 5 days, who knows what else he's going to flip flop on over the next 4 years. I'm starting to think we bet on the wrong horse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
ctvnews.ca/canada/call-for-removal-of-ontario-judge-who-reportedly-wore-donald-trump-hat-in-court-1.3158024
npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
youtube.com/watch?v=G4VmJcZR0Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not corrupt hillary
no

>I'm starting to think we bet on the wrong horse.
You didn't have another horse.

I thought he was getting rid of NAFTA and killing the TPP though.

of course he isn't going to do those things. he never was because they aren't feasible. he is going to focus on doing the things that can promote his business like after he gets out and the things that wont leave him looking like a horrible president.

- wall, too expensive and not practical
- hillary, would be pushing uphill to get anything done because (even assuming she did break laws), the burden of proof is difficult if not impossible to demonstrate
- trade deals, you dont click "edit - undo" for globalization trends in production. the factories aren't coming back because we simply can't compete with low cost production.. and we dont want to. tarrifs don't help either because isolationist economies are (1) counter to free trade ideas and (2) not effective at keeping inflation down
-not deport, not only is it extremely expensive, the process to identify them will cross a ton of boundaries and civil rights that we as a country shouldn't want crossed (right/left/whatever, privacy issues at work here)

Not even in office yet, kys my man. I wonder when they will ever permaban cunts who waste time making concern shill threads.

Trump's worst case scenario is being a slightly less-bad Hillary

Let me put it this way... There are two bills in congress right now. One would make silencers/suppressors legal. The other is a nation wide assault weapons ban.

Which would you rather have?

nope. now fuck off.

He already killed the TPP and plans to kill NAFTA.

He's building a wall.

He's retaining two of thousands of ACA provisions. AKA he's scrapping it and retaining the only two bits people actually like.

It's up in the air who gets deported.

It's up in the air as to whether he figures the FBI actually has the ability to prosecute Shillary.

You are a paid shill. Goodbye OP/faggot.

id rather bet on the wrong horse than the right roach

Is this the new CTR spambot?

>will not build a wall
>will not prosecute Clinton
I didnt honestly think he was going to do those anyways

Lol.. go away ctr/shill.

Go home CTR

>Not Hillary

Correct choice no matter what happens.
youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI

Lies, thanks for correcting the record though FAGGOT

The best thing he could possibly do is nothing. Don't you get it? Electing a president I pick the one that is least likely to fuck it up for me. Gun rights saved.

Even after CTR is defunded, this sad individual persists with his anti Trump posts in a desperate attempt to find meaning in the shattered remains of his life.

I feel for you OP, seek help.

I'm really smdh now... I voted for Trump and I really think it was one big mistake. I see now how much he's starting to go back on his promises and it's just pathetic. #Imwithher

The media told me he's going to kill everyone who isn't white so what are you talking about OP.

That's it, I can't keep supporting him after this. I'm now a #CruzMissile

I've seen this same post at least four times in the past three days.
Sage and report CTR threads
>Sage and report CTR threads

None of these are real things. He's not talking with the media, so they're flipping the fuck out and trying to calm the populace.

Reported, now fuck off and die.

>flag

wtf i hate trump now

The wall isn't expensive, it's estimated to cost ~$8 billion. Illegal immigration in a single year costs much more than that, and also poses significant health and safety concerns because of drug and human trafficking. The wall will happen. Mass deportations will not.

Trump is a protectionist. He isn't in favor of free trade. He will bring manufacturing jobs back to the US.

Top is already dead, op is pretending to be a concern troll.

>will only keep two parts of Obama, get rid of rest
>ready to deport 2-3million illegals
>TPP already dead
>renegotiating NAFTA and both Canada and Mexico are on board
Haven't heard anything on the other two
I'm getting sick and tired of all these concern shill threads. I thought CTR was dead but really it's just Reddit cocksuckers. Saged

hello copy pasta and soros shill

keep making false claims

I didnt realize that Hilary staff were still being paid for the Purple Revolution

Fucking stop this shilling. It's so fucking obvious. Your new narrative is "lolololo trump isn't even going to do what he said", and it's so obvious it hurts.

>Anyone else starting to regret voting for Brexit? I was on the Brexit train as much as the rest of Sup Forums blah blah blah...

History repeats itself.

Hello concern troll

>Only wants to keep two parts of it, DELET the rest
>Already planning to trash 3mil
>Haven't heard anything about it but will take some time and is still on his website
>TBA he probably wants obongo to think he's forgotten so he won't pardon her and he can move in when he's in office
>already set in motion to renegotiate or get rid of entirely
>already dead

You're an idiot, kill yourself.

TPP is already dead that is what makes OP a fucking idiot

soros shill

>OLE FOOS MARKET
what did they mean by this?

Clinton wouldn't do any of those anyway, so at worst it'd be exactly the same as if she won. Or rather, it would still be better because we got to see liberal tears.

campaign promises. still backing him until i see a reason otherwise.

>I shot downed Russian jet over the border.
>They said there gonna be war.
>They promised WWIII, Armageddon, Hell and Israel
>When I landed in Incirlic, Commander told me that I'm true Turk, like my ancestors who built Empire
>Fucked Natashka that night too
>Feels good man

well I thought his appeal was that he was a deal maker
you give a little you get a little

although I am 100% Trump supporter (not a voter), idiot Judges should not behave like this and should be removed

ctvnews.ca/canada/call-for-removal-of-ontario-judge-who-reportedly-wore-donald-trump-hat-in-court-1.3158024

He's not even in the fucking office yet.

I'll give him until he's actually in office before I write him off.

The not deporting illegals thing was just Ryan running his cuck mouth like usual, Trump himself JUST said he would immediately deport 2-3 million after inauguration.

I think the shills logic is that if Trump comes to centre, then that shouldnt be allowed, and Clinton who is centre should be president

fucking idiots

I hope Trump doesnt deport mexicans, or those dirty fuckers will come here

Some letters there racist, check their privilege again

> The media lied a the time during the campaign

> Suddenly, all media indiscretions and 'quotes' are truthful and totally not deceitful

Grow up, op.

What the fuck
Source on all that?

this.

get rekt shill

Fuck off Huffpost.

We have actual immigration laws and Tim Hortons gets TFWs from the Phillipines. If Mexicans were going to be a problem we would already have them here through the TFW program.

What in the fuck are you taking about?

> He released 7 points in health care yesterday. #1, is to repeal Obamacare.
> Tpp is dead

____

Give him time to get the illegals, he's not even in office yet. Same for the wall. Under budget, and ahead of schedule.

>who knows what else he's going to flip flop on over the next 4 years

Trump has been changing and re-changing his position on everything for the past year. This comes as no surprise to anyone, least of all the absolute morons who voted for him.

Some even pretend it's a plus, like .

Fuck this clown.

Build the wall!

T. Known Boss

What purpose does a suppressor serve to a private citizen? I'm not against it but they don't seem to be a necessity.

Maybe you just want to shoot guns without disturbing your neighbours?

only an idiot doesnt reconsider their stance the closer they get to a situation, and Trump was an outsider

He hasnt been flip-flopping, he has been crafting

Fair enough I suppose

>will not kill TPP
its already dead
>not get rid of NAFTA
trudeau already came out saying hed be willing to negotiate
>obangocare
all he said was he'd keep parts which he said during the campaign

They are already legal faggot. I own 2.

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

You can stop CTR, there's no money left for you.

>CTR still has the nerve to post here after losing the election and probably their job too

blah blah blah concern trolling
he's not even president yet cumfaggot fuck off

Why are you lying, OP? He literally said none of the sort and has already released his 100-day plan.

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait until you realise that literally everything he said was a lie.

You got cucked by Trump.

Wtf I hate Trump now. IF HE DON'T TAZE THE GAYS HE PAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=G4VmJcZR0Yg

lol read the comments

Are you shills actually doing this for free now? Come on.

Thank you for correcting the record

>will not kill TPP
TPP is already dead. Its been all over the news
>will not get rid of NATFA
At the very minimum NAFTA will be renegotiated with mexico and canada
>will not build a wall
There is already a fund for the wall.
at the very minimum he will deport the known criminals, and give those who wish it the ability to seek legal citizenship.
You can't just delete massive legal acts like the ACA instantaneously, so he is phasing it out in pieces, with the shitty parts first.

Nice try CTR. see you in 4 years.

It's only been 5 days and they are already shilling the "I regret voting for Trump" narrative.

Who could imagine that a sociopath who has profited billions from his shameless liar's psychology would lie?

It's concern trolling. The man hasn't assumed the office yet and they are already shilling this shit like they did to Brexit.

hey goyims, listen to this...........

>Be CTR
>Trump is fulfilling all his campaign promises
>Get so triggered by this that you go in full denial/damage control mode
>Make threads to try and get people to acknowledge your delusions
Sad!

Nice try CTR, TPP is dead and Canada/Mexico have agreed to renegotiate NAFTA. All that and Trump isn't even president yet.

Comey would have burned Hillary at the stake back in June if he had the evidence. She isn't getting prosecuted just like 14 Benghazi hearings didn't result in shit.

I don't like Hillary but anybody who believed Trump could "lock her up" drank the kool aid.

Weak concern trolling

ATTENTION RETARDS

THIS IS PASTA. I'VE SEEN THIS SHIT POSTED THREE TIMES ALREADY

SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS FIELD

ATTENTION RETARDS

ATTENTION RETARDS

Brexit leaders walked back the extra money for healthcare promise literally the next morning though.

I thought the CTR trolls got fired.
This is literally CTR copypasta.

You know what's funny, I feel the exact same way. IM A CRUZ MISSILE NOW!

not this fucking copy pasta again.

Anyone but Hillary Clinton. We have to prevent WW3. Now we have to stop Soros from Ukraining us.

your taxes are going to go up if you're middle class too

you fags just voted for a rich guy to make all the rich people richer.

congrats

>There is already a fund for the wall

There always was but he just spent a year promising us Mexico will pay for it. The language has already changed to "we'll pay for it up front but Mexico will reimburse us" and if you think they'll actually do it you're fucking retarded.

Hello CTR.

yes they are pathetic

Embrace diversity!

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

No, you're just a faggot looking for your next high.

He says he won't do any of that shit until he officially gets into office.
You can see that he is trying his best to act like an angel right now, because if he does something slightly wrong or says something mean the media will be talking about it 24/7 and Soros will start civil war.

one post fuck off CTR you are a bunch of little whining bitches nothing that you post is true