How can we save China?

How can we save China?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_irdOUTmyCg
bing.com/videos/search?q=cjina explosionn&view=detail&mid=D1787F3CF546C22DBEA7D1787F3CF546C22DBEA7&FORM=VIRE&PC=SMSM
rt.com/news/355517-china-chemical-blast-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=2x8LXc4_MfA
youtube.com/watch?v=993wlZ6XFSs
youtube.com/watch?v=rM9jN7z6Lxs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_City_disaster
youtube.com/watch?v=sAhXQ1iS0MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We can't.
At least not anymore.

wow

that sucks senpai

im never riding one of those again

I have a great day and I will be in the morning. Thanks again for all the best regards to my house is a very good at the end I decided to make sure you can get a new car soon as you can get the idea of what we can do it in the next couple weeks and I will be able but easy to get the idea of what I have a great day and I will be in the y

did you just hit the suggested next word from a phone over and over?

top kek

Yes I did.

lmao I do that shit too, I don't trust escalators after watching that video years ago

can you blame them?

wtf i hate darthvadors now

More important question: WHY would we want to save china?

Welcome to hell webm

kek

How do you make sure a elevator is safe?

Whoops wrong webm.

>that slow reversing

At least not on any made in China.

just take the stairs

Jeez people always make it a big deal for elevators to fall. To think you died because an elevator was shooting up at too fast of speeds is odd

The government isn't our ally. Fuck'em.

more regulations

I don't have any appointment requests at the moment but I didn't pay attention to his blading this election. I'm going there around an hour if that's how you're feeling that the other agent said it was supposed to be cute and halloweeny like your spooky action and let me know asap if you want to communicate with the other one is that something we are able to hit? Or is there a specific website that is still showing the old man up and get your shit together

>not pressing the e-stop button
We save them by placing an embargo until they make better things while upgrading our own manufacturing

just as likely considering the way elevators use counter weights

Ya and the fact the door was open so you can see your death coming faster and faster.

This desu

Why didn't he jump before the elevator hit the ground?

>Third world education.

I like how he waits for the SECOND massive explosion to really be like "Yeah you know what? I'm getting out of here"

Rekt threads usually only appear on /gif/.

It didn't hit the ground, it hit the top of the elevator shaft.

Good god

>that death twitching

I actually feel light headed right now.

>"If you want to see the explosion CBS has video"
>actually thinking the poster was the one who did it and wasn't just an advertiser

Only the sweet release of death can help them now.

First time Ive seen that clip. Huge respect to that mom for getting her kid out of there, and to the bystander for removing the kid from having to hear his mom ground to chuck.

Fuck China man, holy shit.

Literally one women tried to help the other two just stood there and looked and pretended to care

>british education

Anyone have the one from the guy's webcam that gets consumed by the secondary explosion? That dude got gibbed.

The only one that I have to get a new one is not the same time as I have a great day and I will be on the way I can get a chance to get the idea of what I have a great day and I will be in the morning and I will be a great weekend too many thanks in a few days ago and I will have the time to time and consideration and time for me.

That elevated quickly

>First time Ive seen that clip.
Same. That is the first time in a long time that /pol hit me with something that created that emotion....Is disturbed an emotion?

this fills with anger and not sadness

I blame the fucking chink factoryworkers and builders

jesus christ, they cant do anything right

I would legit think that WWIII was starting.

>incopetent china thread?

like seriously, all chinks are so clumsy

youtube.com/watch?v=_irdOUTmyCg

Story?

Also, more subhuman horror shows, please.

when you think about it, it's crazy how much trust we place on random construction workers and engineers to not build death traps

Fucking Carlos.

Elevator expert here. Fucking chinese lol. There are so many safety regulation when it comes to those in Europe, it's physically impossible for such a thing to happen. Even the squeakiest shitties elevators have at least 5 safety features you'd have a hard time overriding even if you knew what you're doing for something like this to happen.

This is what happens when you trust the Chinese with manufacturing.

>how can we remove an advanced tumor

bing.com/videos/search?q=cjina explosionn&view=detail&mid=D1787F3CF546C22DBEA7D1787F3CF546C22DBEA7&FORM=VIRE&PC=SMSM

I'm too lazy to get you a better link since I'm on my phone

see i think it was that?
rt.com/news/355517-china-chemical-blast-dead/

You do know that was the result of pic related, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=2x8LXc4_MfA

I would like to see that one as well

>this is what it's like trying to talk to a Chinese person
You are angry and want to hit them by the time they've chopped out what they're saying from their little hatchet wound mouths. And they slurp EVERY FOOD! soup? *SLURP* beverage? *SLURP* sandwich? *SLURP*
To compare them to an insect that has limbs is to give a Chinese person 10x the respect it deserves.

sauce?

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=993wlZ6XFSs

youtube.com/watch?v=rM9jN7z6Lxs

Thanks again for all the best way to do it in the future and a couple days to get the chance to look forward to hearing from you

>4:55
Why are chinks so inhuman?

Tianjin explosion

What am I looking at? He seems to get sucked into the escalator but I'm not sure why.

Dont ride any chinese shit. Ride god tier kone escalators.

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

the fire rises

did the woman die? serious question

Thanks for the first time I was wondering if you have any questions or concerns please visit the lockouts page and the other day and it was a good idea to have to be a good idea to do with the following document untitled document Google map Yahoo map video call me.

It's like getting sucked into a laude, but worse.

Yes.

Maybe things in China are designed to fail on purpose to cull the population

>Get off train after work
>The train on the other side has faulty brakes and derails, crashing into the platform killing everyone on it
>Think nothing of it
>See somebody in front of me on the sidewalk fall into a sink hole and get crushed to death
>Walk around them
>Later on I see a child out on the road dying because they were hit by a car and it took off to not get sued
>there's people surrounding her but they're just recording her with their chink phones and nobody is helping
>Remember I have to get some stuff at the mall
>About to take the escalator down when a mother falls through a loose panel and gets crushed by the gears while her kid watches
>Decide I should take the elevator instead
>Elevator snaps from the 5th floor making it crash to the floor killing the teens that were in it
>Just take the stairs
>Have to take a detour because the bridge I usually cross to get home fell apart because it was made out of 70% trash
>Finally get home, my dog's missing somebody probably stole it for soup
>My apartment fell over like a domino because it lacked foundation
>Half the city just explodes because my fellow chinkmen don't know how to store things properly

Being Chinese is like living in an action movie.

The following user says thank you for your time and I will be in the morning and I have been working on the other side of the time of the week before the warm weather is nice.

wow alot of this looks like shitty chinese material, and we choose to outsource our from them

USE STAIRS

Literally ground into hamburger

>implying anyone cares

inhuman humans are still more human than roaches i guess

oh fuck

Why those fucking bitches didn't help her.

god fucking dammit just grab her for god sake.

Public service announcement. If you see a chemical plant, cargo ship or manufacturing facility on fire either head below ground or drive in the most direct rout away from the fire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_City_disaster

The plank hit the ceiling and pushed the step open, the guy fell in and got shredded.

korean

literally a fucking lemming

youtube.com/watch?v=sAhXQ1iS0MQ

dude livestreamed his death

You son of a bitch.
I like it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm taking the stairs now.

danke

> HAIL SCIENCE!

> THERE ARE 60+ DIFFERENT GENDERS
> TRANNIES AREN'T JUST MENTALLY ILL INDIVIDUALS.

Why is this man so stupid, lol

I want this to be a webm

What is going on here?

I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as well as well but the only thing I can see the profile and I will be in the future of the month so that I can get it

>not hitting the emergency stop button
TRIGGERED

feeding the zergs

Thanks again I don't have any idea when you are doing a little while ago but it would like to get back from a bad day but I don't know if you have any questions please contact me at the end of the day.

Chinks getting free food.

Shit. Lathes are dangerous as fuck.

>chins
>emergency button

It's just a sticker in china.

North Koreans at a buffet