Superman's arch nemesis is Lex Luthor.
Wonder Woman's arch nemesis is...?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrath_(comics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The patriarchy

Pants.

And Circe.

Circe, Ares, The Cheetah... She's also got issues with Giganta and the Blue Snowman.

She's got issues with writers, man.

Cheetah, but they are pushing Circe pretty hard too.

Her writers.

>Arch nemesis
Supes - Lex
Bats - Joker
Wondy - Cheetah

>Mentor/Backstory nemesis
Supes - Zod
Bats - Ra's
Wondy - Ares

>Dark reflection or the sort nemesis
Supes - Bizarro
Bats - ?
Wondy - Circe

Oh Jesus
This Skeleton again here?

the oven

Best Witch

Owlman.

You know i find it kinda funny that an originall BDSM fetish insert character has become the symbol of feminist empowerment.

Two Face, Bane, Prometheus, or Slade

>Killer Moth
FtfY

>being afraid of a Woman's sexuality

Owlman
Hush
Bane
Prometheus
Killer Moth

They bring in a new one every few years

it used to be cheetah but then they started with the whole God of war stuff and forgot about her

Necks

>Wondy - Cheetah
No user, Cheetah is the only one of her rogues people know, not her arch nemesis. There's a difference

Is there?

This isn't nearly as savvy a take as you imagine. Read more about her origins and the women involved.

She was always a feminist character. Her first artist was hired specifically because he’d illustrated for feminist publications, posters, pamphlets, etc. Sexuality was a part of Marston’s view of feminism.

She was defiminitely wondy’s arche nemesis in the silver age.

OP BTFO

Manbat

I find it amusingly ironic that Sup Forums frequently bitches about how female villains are often neutered to be more sympathetic, and apparently just aren't allowed to be straight up evil... all while Circe exists.

Though to be fair, getting to know about her would require reading comics, which is simply unreasonable.

fpbp

This looks like something out of The Venture Bros

Bane

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrath_(comics)

He doesn’t pop up often enough though

>>Dark reflection or the sort nemesis
>Bats - ?
Owlman & Talon
Wrath & Scorn
Man Bat
Catman
Killer Moth
Prometheus
Batzarro
Hugo Strange, that time he decided to become Batman
Black Mask, at least in backstory if not general M.O.
Dr. Hurt
Azrael

are you retarded? she was a feminist character first and only turned into a stupid token girl cliche after Marston died. It took the comics industry some 30-odd years to catch up and even start to bring her back to her feminist roots, and even then it wasn't tactful, tasteful, or especially well done. That brief jump in relative quality aside, Wonder Woman has never actually recovered from having lost its original author.

Why would a woman from a society dedicated to the loving submission to caring female matriarchs be a symbol of feminism?

Why wouldn't she be?

i think you misread

>Circe, Ares, The Cheetah... She's also got issues with Giganta and the Blue Snowman.

If you have to name that many, then they aren't really arch nemesis.

>Wonder Woman's arch nemesis is...?

Ares. Have you not seen the WW movie?

Nigger it was BDSM submitting to women

>archnemesis
>killed in the first movie ever
DC, everyone.

Why would I post a rhetorical question framed to point out flaws with someone else's logic?

Superman, Batman and Spider-Man have just as many villains that could be considered archnemesis.

Scarecrow and Batman both use fear to their advantage, I'd maybe but him there.

Good writing

someone should storytime wondys earliest books

Most well known would be Cheetah.

I mean she's been shown even in cartoons since The Superfriends.

Hey at least he got to be an arch nemesis.
Just look at what they did to Mandarin. Turned from a terrorist group referencing him to a fakeout figurehead.

Batman: order and logic
Joker: chaos and because-reasons

Supes: strength
Lex: brains

Wondy: um... sex appeal?
WW's Arch:.. ??? maybe a short ugly woman? called Butch Lesbian?

Not really, Superman - Luthor, Batman - The Joker, Spider-man - Green goblin

daily reminder that Sup Forums doesn't know shit and just wants to outrage farm

I thought the whole lot of batman's rogue gallery was supposed to represent unique dark psychological aspects of himself

You could argue that Zod and Braniac are just as valid spots for Superman’s archnemesis.
With Spider-Man, there’s Venom and, more recently, Doc Ock.
And Ra’s al Ghul has become a more personal type of archnemesis over the years.

bondage

>WW's Arch:.. ??? maybe a short ugly woman? called Butch Lesbian?
So, Dr. Psycho with a sex change?

I think he's going for most iconic, which is why he's having such a hard time for Wondy because non of her rogues are as well known
It's like asking what a good arch nemesis for Swamp Thing or Green Arrow would be
Both of those names are known enough, but not enough is known about their rogues to pinpoint any one specific arch nemesis

Would Giganta also count?

>swamp thing nemesis
Anton Arcane, easy.

>I think he's going for most iconic
Pretty much defaults to Cheetah in that case, since she’s one of four WW villains known to the general audience.
It’s really not a problem with her rogues gallery per say, but more that they haven’t got the same exposure as Batman and Superman’s villains. Give Wondy a video game or a cartoon and there’d be plenty to work with.
Of course, people might just bitch about WW not fighting gods...

Green Arrow's is obviously Merlyn

>Of course, people might just bitch about WW not fighting gods...
There are tons of people legit complain whenever Diana does anything other than fighting monsters from greek myth. Superman and Batman are allowed to have a variety of adventures, but the autism flares like a J.J Abrams movie if Wonder Woman dares venture outside greek mythology. The prime example being the undue hatred towards the Invisible Jet.