Miles Morales

Now that Bendis is gone, will there finally be a point to Miles? Or are they just going to put him in the attic for 20 years and bring him back as a villain or something?

Miles suffers from the popularity of Peter. Maybe there's a chance for him in the future. Especially with the right storyline or event to actually differentiate him.

He’s getting a movie. If he actually has a personality there (he won’t) he may see some kind of boost in popularity. His problem is that Marvel refuses to give him his own identity. He should never have called himself Spider-Man in the first place.

>Or are they just going to put him in the attic for 20 years and bring him back as a villain or something?
I hope so.

I think it was fine for him to be called Spider-Man when he was still in the Ultimate universe and his world's Peter was still dead. Destroying that universe and bringing him over to the main one, where Peter is still alive and Miles doesn't have a reason to call himself Spider-Man besides having identical powers, was a mistake.

Here's a challenge for Sup Forums. What would you name Miles if you were the ones in charge of him making his own identity?

I would just kill that little shit off.

Is this boy getting a cumshot?

Recluse

why, they'd just bring him back in 6 months anyway

Kid arachnid

That is one of the shittest namrs, he isn't a kid anymore.

scorpion

Black dont crack

>scorpion

What would his name be when he becomes an adult?

Yung rachnid

lil M the based spider

>What would his name be when he becomes an adult?
jail arachnid

Just call him spidey.

I think Miles became pointless when his universe dissapeared :/ after that its all garbage for him.

throw him back into Ultimate
nobody is stopping them now

Kid Venom Blast

You throw unwanted spiderman ideas on miles.

Like magic spiderman
Space travel
Mutant problems
Team ups.
Hell, he could become a pizza man.

Kang Arachnid.

I think this is about to change, dosen't the spider-men 2 implied he's becoming Venom Blast?

And that was at a time where there were no less than three people running around using that name.

Shit-Man

He has too much inertia behind him now to disappear completely into the attic, but expect to see a lot less of him.

Call him Ice Man since black guys are so cool. That would really piss off the original iceman fans even more.

Black Widow

>not using the full name of the spider
>Brown Recluse
If you're going for that path, go all the way son.
Still 10/10 choice.

The Arachnid Kid! It sounds western and tough.

The Signal

He shouldnt have been a spider based villain anyway. He literally has the power to taser someone with his hand.
And his wall sticking powers is based on the electromagnetic manipulation, not tiny spider hairs gripping the walls

He's static shock if static insisted that he model himself after spiderman instead of being his own thing.

Bullet Ant. You know I'm right.

>villain
guess I was thinking too much about what he would be after coming out of the 'attic' in 20 years.

Arachnig

Spider-Token

Ideally, he'd be ready to take the Spider-man mantle by then.

We all know that ain't happening.

The writers want it to. Which I would be okay with if they wanted it to happen in the long term
But no, they want their new special character to take over as soon as humanly possible.

If they let it happen over say 8 years, it would at least be a tasteful and respectful handing of the torch. But it will never happen that way

This is how it always goes; Bruce will always be Batman, Clark will always be Superman, sliding time scale, etc, etc. I don't think anyone would really care if they just kept pushing The Spider-Man of the Ultimate Universe, or The Spider-Man of *insert location*. Look at Superman, they got one from China, and its cool. Perhaps thats another issue, they're both in NY

VENOM BLAST
E S
N A
O L
M B
B M
L O
A N
S E
TSALB MONEV

> not tiny spider hairs gripping the walls
Neither Pete or any spider copy. He mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified

>And his wall sticking powers is based on the electromagnetic manipulation, not tiny spider hairs gripping the walls
You know that the tiny spider hairs is just a movie thing and Pete also clings to walls be electromagnetic manipulation. His daughter, May-Day even can even move metallic stuff using that power like a weaker version of tactile telekinesis.

Miles should have stayed in Japan and become a spider-ninja.

So what you are saying is that the black guy has electricity related powers.

Ragnorm.

(Ragno means Spider in Latin.)

Peter Parker is the cool, fun Spiderman. Miles will be the serious, determined detective fighting crime on the streets.

Well I'd read it. Detective-type characters are always fun to read.

The Brown Recluse

That would actually be really cool. OP hero disappears and comes back as a villain at the worst possible time to muck everything up.

>OP hero

Kaine is more OP than miles.

Oops

I thought Miles had some kill touch that took down some big shot instantly.

Kaine did that too with his "other". Also, he can talk to spiders.

WHY ARE THE BLACK GUYS ALWAYS ELECTRICITY BASED

>So what you are saying is that the black guy has electricity related powers.
THE WAY THAT GOD INTENDED!