What went wrong?

What went wrong?

I have no idea what I’m looking at.

I can already guess by WW's boobs that the second panel is drawn by Benes

To much pointless lines everywhere

you have a discerning eye my friend

They moved in the wrong direction.

You can also tell Supes and Bats are also Benes in the second panel, while N52 Wondy is done by Cliff Chiang. I think N52 Bats and Super are Jim Lee.

The problem is that WW's new and improved futa cock isn't in frame

yea, its weird that they were clearly going for generational designs for the first 2, and then went and threw Chiang's style in the last one totally off from the bats/supes

I don't think N52 Supes is Jim Lee. Looks more like Reis.

Warner brothers. They took control of dc using puppet writers to shape it into a more casual friendly universe.

>moving on from a large rack is a good thing
I hate feminists ruining everything

>nice clean art
>terrible art
>slightly less terrible art
I blame Jim Lee

>best selling soe game
>selling

Kill yourself

Well, still better than Marvel

Warner has owned DC since the days of Sandman, Hellblazer and Morrison JLA

Post more sexy Diana covers

Warner's didn't really care. They had a publishing imprint and DC just came with that. Even when the merger was Time-Warner, WB didn't really do anything in the way that Disney does with ABC and ESPN, Marvel Studios, Marvel Comics, Lucasfilm, etc.

It's a mark of the differences in corporate cultures.

I wish Bats and Supes showed more skin like WW.

this needs to have an image of hitler added to the end for the current decade.

That last one is Bucky, why? Bucky didn't get the Shield until 2008.

Are Bruce and Clark giving her a handy under the frame?

>dat 90 Cap
He's the first Space Marine.

i wonder how middle WW would look with Silver instead of gold.

>couple of years ago
>comic artists literally cant help but draw balloon tits
>current year
>comic artists literally terrifed of drawing boobs
What happened?

Special Snowflakes

She's still drawn with boobs in her ongoing. Those costumes in OP are from 2011

Cherry picking is a hell of a drug.

You can see her cleavage and she has no support. Her boobs aren't any smaller in Chaing's version, just less obnoxious boob sock.

Justice League hasn't been good in so long...the last decent run was what, Kelly's run? That was a decade and a half ago.

Priest is doing good stuff right now.

Artists have finally learned how breasts work?

Seriously, did WW boobs were able to bend metal? Did she have dedicated boobsocks? Did Amazons forge that breastplate to EXACTLY match her bust size and she has NEVER gained or lost weight since (because boobs are fat)?
That's fucking insane, dude.

I'm a drawfag so I have experience drawing tatas. Its not as common as I implied in my joke, but from OP alone I can tell that the definition was sacrificed to make her boobs less apparent

>Sup Forums misses the point that capeshit characters are old, tired and need to be retired

>"Ey, wassup, esay! We're de Justice League, you don't be steppin up to us, homes! How com de goverment gotta be harassing us all of a sudden? We're tryin to help people. Ungrateful putas!"
Sure thing, user. Whatever you say.

and he's already off the title:

well that's not entirely unexpected

They can't fuck him like McDuffie if he only sticks around long enough for some foreplay

>and he's already off the title:
Pretty sure Priest said it was only a single arc he was doing when it was announced.

>white man not killin' ME with their team book

>not trinititties.jpg

Good. Thank God, I hate it when they try to make the DC public like the Marvel public.

I didn’t know Thor was a He Man character in the 90s.

What run is the 80's pic?

casual? ok fuckstick, go try and read Legion of Superheroes in order... have fucking fun with that.

Can we see this with butts