Norway NO!

Norway NO!

>nytimes.com/2016/11/13/world/asia/a-deported-afghan-boy-returns-to-a-land-nothing-like-home.html

Massoud Mosavi is a bright and funny little kid, although these days he is in grim humor. He speaks English well enough that he was able to be interviewed without an interpreter even though he is only 7 — and an Afghan for whom English is his second language.

His first language is Norwegian. He does speak his parents’ tongue, Dari, as well, but so poorly that he does not even know what it is called. He refers to it as “the Afghanistan language.” Even when speaking with his parents — his father, Sayed Youssef, and mother, Saeqa — he prefers Norwegian.

Massoud and his family had spent the last four and a half years in Norway. On Friday, Aug. 12, without any warning, the Norwegian police came into their house at 2:30 a.m.; handcuffed Massoud’s parents and his older brother, Javed, 17; and took them all to a detention center.

In less than 24 hours, before they could contact a lawyer, they were put on commercial flights back to Afghanistan, accompanied by an 11-person, unarmed Norwegian police contingent who surrounded them the whole trip to make sure they did not try to abscond.

“They even made us leave the toilet door open when we used it on the plane,” Javed said.

Once in Kabul, they were given $1,200 each by the Norwegian government, and two weeks of free accommodation in a guesthouse. Norway’s payments to returning refugees are among the world’s most generous, even if its deportation policy is now among the world’s most harsh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hvem bryr seg egentlig få værlig

Beautiful.

From the article:

>“The right to international protection does not apply for persons who can find safety at another location within their own country,” Mr. Skaaret at the Norwegian Embassy said, responding to emailed queries after embassy officials declined to be interviewed in person.

Is there another more based country on the planet right now?

alla måste hem

The parents? Definitely. They made the choice to come into the country illegally and have children.

The children? No, they're innocent, and had no choice in the matter.

I truly feel for children that are born to parents like that, and they should be allowed to stay in the country. Fuck those parents for risking their children's security like that.

this is NOT okay, you disgusting Nords will get whats coming to you if you don't accept every African family into your country and support them

Norway does NOT belong to white people only, it belongs to everyone.

I get a very baby Jesus aura fell off this picture, I just want to give her a hug.

Did you even read?

The kid was 7.
They've leeched here for 4.5 years.

They had the kid before they got in.
Minority deport please.
How can you live under Trump presidency and not claim that illegals should be deported.
You sicken me.

>and they should be allowed to stay in the country.

no, all of them must go

>Once in Kabul, they were given $1,200 each by the Norwegian government
that's like 100 years wages for them and they still complain

Also, what kind of shit parent doesn't teach his son the name of the language he speaks?! fucking useless

What the fuck was the kid supposed to do? Tell his mom and dad "No I don't want to live in Norway" when he was 3 fucking years old?

Well, you've got a point. However it also wouldn't be ethical to separate parents from their kids either. As long as they're 10-15 or so, they're still young enough to learn the language and adapt to the culture.

My father is Rhodesian, and came to this country when he was 15. He still managed to learn Chinese and married a Chinese.

Anyway in this case, it's all or nothing. They have to go back.

A

You think they should just separate the family and institutionalize the children? That's worse for both parties and far more expensive.

>An american newspaper shaming Norway for not taking in refugees from a country that was invaded by america

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

HEJA NORGE

>Once in Kabul, they were given $1,200 each by the Norwegian government, and two weeks of free accommodation in a guesthouse.

Hey, that's fucking nice!

they should not have delusions, once things change overhere we have our case or coffin policy, which is part of international law.

Hipp hipp!

Adapting to Afghan culture, I mean. It's late and I've gotten punchy.

Anyway, I know Afghans here who come home to see the family every year during the long holiday, so it really can't be that dangerous. Norway is totally right in doing this.

who the fuck cares faggot. did you think the world was fair?

No.
But no fucking way that it's Norway's (or any countries) job to immediatly adopt a child if the illegal parents manage do dump it within the borders..

Norge for nordmenn.

>I truly feel for children that are born to parents like that, and they should be allowed to stay in the country. Fuck those parents for risking their children's security like that.

i'm not necessarily for deportation but splitting up a family like that is awful

C-c-can I come over

I wish.
Being a climate refugee or a poverty "refugee" will be a thing in the future though.

What was Norway supposed to do? They have no legal basis to stay. Are they supposed to ignore the law whenever it suits your feelings?

holy shit scandis have balls after all

But the EU won't, and anyway you're not even a part of it.

I genuinely feel bad for the people in situations like this but the blame lies with those who let them into the country in the first place.

>No, they're innocent, and had no choice in the matter.
That applies to all children, children of migrants are not special.

What? Do you mean that the EU will have a case or coffin policy?

I dont see EU ever having the balls to do that.

Pointing out the obvious....

BYE BYE LITTLE BOY

Work hard and get smart and maybe you can come back! LEGALLY

we will see, no ideology lasts forever, the error of ideologues is to think their particular ideology is the final one.

>Being a climate refugee or a poverty "refugee" will be a thing in the future though.
>will be a thing in the future
Hope that clears it up.
>What? Do you mean that the EU will have a case or coffin policy?
The former constituents will.

Norway YES!!!

Fuck you, traitor.

Heartbreaking story. You will always be welcome here, Massoud Mosavi.

:-)

And who will that be?

If France starts backing out of the EU, it will mean the end of the EU.

so you'd let bear and wolf cubs go because they are cute an innocent?
if we let niggerbabies stay they'll resent norway for shipping their family off and become american gangster wannabes.

They reached too far and pushed too hard. They've already lost Britain. The EU is done. If they weren't so disconnected from the people they wouldn't have the balls to keep this up. But they are, so it's doomed.

So please humour me, Norway-bro. What is the popular sentiment on this issue? Do people feel like what the government is doing is right?

Does he speak bokmål or nynorsk?

Troligtvis negernorsk

Kek smiles upon thee based Norway. Your ways are the blueprint for the hot new global sensation: The Minority Deport, coming soon to a nation near you.

fucking brilliant

What does this moonspeak mean?

Serious question here..

With the EU on the ropes, soon to be disbanded, is the United Nations next? Trump is on record saying the UN and NATO are both obsolete and "not a friend of democracy".

What is the protocol for leaving either?

WTF I tolerate taharrush now!

>is the United Nations next?
We all hope so.

There is literally no reason for this leftist, worthless organisation to exist.

The UN building should turn into the new Trump Tower.

they pay deportees?

???

>He speaks English well enough

Thats great but hes being deported from Norway, not England.

Too bad, he just has shitty parents for bringing him somewhere he shouldn't be.

wtf norway??????????????????
norwegians should be deported to the north pole and replaced by africans
#norwayisafrica

>afghanistan
>african

Canadian education

most people probably think its wrong.
i know some people think deportation under any circumstances are unacceptable.

>i know some people think deportation under any circumstances are unacceptable.
Why though? I can't picture the mental gymnastics which would be required for this mindset. Some people just have to go back.