Bulgarian Presidential Election

This hardcore motherfucker just won the presidential elections. He is backed by gommies but at least he isnt a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWGjdtKv2kk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banitsa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cecka was a fucking meme lmao, bye bye Boyko, GERB BTFO'd

LMAO

Boyko literally shot himself in the foot.

New government of BSP + VMRO/Ataka/NFSB when?

CECKA LITERALLY BTFO,
Now we just need to get the referendum through.

Anyone got some sweet Bulgarian related pepes?

Maybe i will be ok with BSP if there are no roaches attached to them.

Gotchu senpai

is he /ourguy/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=sWGjdtKv2kk

This desu.

The only reason I voted GERB when they first happened in 2009 is because of their nationalist promises, Boyko's charisma and BSP being cucks for roaches.

I thought Boyko was gonna be our Putin, turned out he was just a fucking cuck and pussy for Merkel.

He is a true patriot and loves our country. Western politician will have lots of trouble dealing with him.

>Loving Bulgaria
Holy shit, he truly have some balls!

Post Haшa Бoйнa Aвиaция.

What's the name of that food? Looks tasty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banitsa

Is he pro Eu?

thanks for giving us Dilma, you motherfuckers

Hey, hey hey! Tell your women to not breed with immigrants! She is just as much your fault!

Just cuck my shit up. Can we get DPS up in this bitch as well???

Do you need reminding that voting for pro-Russian parties = financing corruption?

don't really care as long as gays are gone and we have national cultural education, preferably military one for drugged up retarded youth

I read "Boyko shot himself" and got my hopes up.

Anyway, both are just puppets. At least Radev looks better than Cecka.

Bulgarians, explain, is this guy pro or anti putin? Or is he gonna play the quiet game of ignoring putin (as he should)

He is from a relatively pro-Putin party but he is a NATO guy. It doesn't really matter since the Bulgarian president does not have much power. The Parliament is the branch with most power. He just gets to wish good things to Bulgarian citizens on New Year.

Bulgaria is always in a limbo between the west and the east. If by any chance Russia becomes great again then we will swing on that side.

Neat, I learned some shit about Bulgaria!

Yeah, I was wondering which way it was gonna swing, but I guess neither, which is cool and good.