If ya post MLP ouside the containment board, that's a technical foul!

If ya post MLP ouside the containment board, that's a technical foul!

I found that out last week as I posted an image that had one in it and was banned for a few days.

But posting Sup Forumsshit is okay, apparently.

Sup Forums hates cartoons anyways

Might as well make posting a certain one a bannable offense.

Is it bad that I unironically love this movie?

On a related note, it makes me really upset that Endtown threads aren't allowed. Mods here are shit.

ANTHROPOMORPHIC CHARACTERS ARE A TECHNICAL FOUL

pretty fucked, right?

Politics is shoehorned into everything nowadays. If you post something politically charged, the people with different opinions might just express them.

>Pony is still banned
For what purpose?

Half of the board threads would be pony, or on /trash/

If you start a general for some offseason show
THAT'S A TECHNICAL FOUL

I'm baffled that it's been almost eight years and people STILL get frothing-at-the-mouth angry when MLP appears anywhere.

/mlp/ has a hard enough time keeping it's own threads alive. The whole pony craze is dead and only people with internet PTSD are mad at it still.

>post cartoon
Get ban

Great work mods

Because it's degenerate Barneyshit, and the people who like it are degenerates who need to be burned at the stake.

Barneyshit is a good argument.

If you make a Homestuck thread outside an update and even then, THAT'S A TECHNICAL FOUL

Kill yourself newfag

He's fucking right though. This board shits itself up more than almost any other board. Sup Forums has absolutely NOTHING to do with your autism and whiny bullshit. Hell, I've seen better, more Sup Forums-relevant discussion on Sup Forums then I've seen on here, the actual fucking comics board, in a long time.

If you illegally download a cyber duck that's a technical fowl.

>not *whirrrr*

>Unironically browsing Sup Forums

HELLOOOOO REDDIT!

Its mostly just Barneyfag autists at this point, weirdly nobody seemed to give a shit in the last two mlp threads. 3 years down the line will mlp even be relevant enough for gr 15 to make sense as to why the rule was originally made.

There's a new generation of MLP set to come out after 2019.

There will be a new wave of autism

If it's good

Sadly it's not looking that way

There's no problem with being a Sup Forums cross poster the problem starts when you guys forget to not wip out your dick and begin sperging all over threads, not to mention if anyone ever talks shit about Sup Forums there's instantly a gaggle of defense drones. I thought you guys hated snowflake bullshit.

embarrassing

I heard the horns.

Didn't think anything from Eight Crazy Nights actually stuck in my mind.

You leave Rogal Dorn out of this you faggot

Its not 2010 anymore brah. the craze has died down if not outright died

>Half the discussion threads for cartoons are already on /trash/
>Ponyfags keep to there one general unless its a specific fetish shit
Ponefags are good neighbors user they tend to keep to there own shit.

Doesn't really matter, no one cares enough to bitch at Hiro enough times for him to look at the problem.

Fatfags instead are the most cancer shit ever

It’s literally just one guy. Lee is literally the only person on the face of the earth that still cares.

People aren't gonna talk about the show, user. Even if we specifically tell them to, it won't happen.

MLP isn't even relevant enough for GR15 to make sense now, much less in three years. Literally the only reason that GR15 still exists is because the mods don't want to deal with the one week of shitposting that removing it would cause.

>It’s literally just one guy.
There are still quite a few pony cringe compilations being made, and the highest viewed among those made in the past year stands at 500K views.

Just because one autist is the most vocal about it doesn't mean they're not eternally cringy, you know. Look outside your peripheral vision next time.

What's the news on Gen 5, doc

I always thought the best solution would be to start removing it from one board at a time, preferably ones that don't care or are neutral towards it such as /vip/, /qa/, [s4s] and /r9k/.

GR15 has existed for years...

There is no Sup Forums shit. Just a bunch of faggots complaining that anyone who criticizes a cartoon is Sup Forums

they were all watching jeb

all I see is a nice old man with good taste in rap and his loving wife

needs that
>quite pungent
copypasta here

the workaround is posting Sup Forums

Epic reptort bro