Raised in an orphanage instead of being raised alone by a psychotic butler, can actually act like a normal human being

>raised in an orphanage instead of being raised alone by a psychotic butler, can actually act like a normal human being
>looks bad guys in the eye before dishing out justice, doesn't cower behind squinty white lenses
>rescues street urchins from the mean streets of Gotham
>only gadget he uses is his steam-powered grappling hook, isn't reliant of technology
>his Selina isn't a thief, he's too pure to date criminal scum
>his Robins just run errands for him, he'd never endanger a child's life by making it fight supervillains
>actually fights bad guys instead of inventing a million bullshit gadgets to win fights for him
>is just human and almost dies multiple times, isn't a batgod Mary Sue unlike most of his other incarnations
>God-tied 10/10 Batsuit

this is the ideal Bruce Wayne. you may not like it, but this is what peak batperformance looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioyt5I79Oeo
katcr.co/torrent/226163/batman-gotham-by-gaslight-2018-720p-web-dl-600mb-mkvcage-mkv.html
katcr.co/torrent/225696/batman-gotham-by-gaslight-2018-720p-web-dl-h264-ac3-evo-ethd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 butthurt Batfags

Selina looks like an older Jade from Jackie Chan Adventures.

Batman was the only one to not have his collar popped through the entirety of the movie.

From what movie is this?

>white lenses
Theyre usually just stylised eyes.

I like the white lenses...
everything else in this last is my preference too

...I was about to say she looked like Azula.

Why is Azula standing next to Batman?

>10/10 batsuit
Maybe if the ears were a little shorter, but as it stands it's still a 8/10.

So, is this actually good or not? Because these OVAs can be a real crapshoot...
Are... are you me?

Too bad he couldn't solve a single mystery and had to accidentally stumble on it to do so.

Yes, but better.

>raised in an orphanage instead of being raised alone by a psychotic butler, can actually act like a normal human being
That's funny. Orphanage is basically hell on earth, every single guy I've known who grew up in one turned out to be a junkie, an alcoholic or worse. One of my friends who went through it is practically disabled waist down because he started drinking daily at age 10

youtube.com/watch?v=ioyt5I79Oeo
if this is supposed to just be a American city then why do so many people have weird brit accents?

Fuck you, white lenses are cool. I wish the live action adaptions used them.

That abrupt ending super bugged me because otherwise this was MUCH better than most recent of the DC films.

He had Leslie the nun to guide him morally

Killling Joke was pretty kino. Then again, Alan Moore is GOAT.

I liked it

That is all

Animated DC will always be superior.

Gotham by gaslight.

it was supposed to be england.

Irish immigrants

His name is Batman, not Catman. The ears should be long.

american accents didnt appear instantly.it took many decades of immigration from many countries, and intermingling of native americans.

I meant the animated ones, their most recent ones have had a lot of super bad stinkers inside of them, especially the recent Batman movies. Even if the TT ones are just kind of middling and the Justice League ones are varied, most of the batman flicks have been pure SHIT(Bad Blood, Batman Vs Robin, Son of Batman, & Harley Quinn...)

This was overall pretty decent but it would've been amazing if they'd actually made the whole movie instead of the cliffnotes.

Holy shit it wasn't just me.

Leslie needs to be a doctor, no if, ands, or buts about it.

are you guys literally me

>female doctors
you sound even sillier than a shrieking suffragette

But I like gadgets...

So did your doctor embarrass you during your prostate exam?

where can I download this?

katcr.co/torrent/226163/batman-gotham-by-gaslight-2018-720p-web-dl-600mb-mkvcage-mkv.html
katcr.co/torrent/225696/batman-gotham-by-gaslight-2018-720p-web-dl-h264-ac3-evo-ethd.html

>This was overall pretty decent but it would've been amazing if they'd actually made the whole movie instead of the cliffnotes.

Huh?

What is this?

Americans had recognizably American accents in the Victorian era. Watch the remake of The Searchers to see an accurate portrayal of how Americans talked back then, or There Will Be Blood for a portrayal of how they talked a few decades later.

Is that Jade Chan