Climate change deniers can't refute this

Climate change deniers can't refute this

Rising CO2 compared to temperatures

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/more-than-1000-international-scientists-dissent-over-man-made-global-warming-claims/5403284
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit, a single graph with no source. You've totally changed my mind and that of over a thousand respected scientists.

globalresearch.ca/more-than-1000-international-scientists-dissent-over-man-made-global-warming-claims/5403284

You should be more wary of scientific ideas that DON'T have critics.

KILL YOURSELF!!!

THE WORLD ISN'T GOING TO BECOME SECOND VENUS. THIS IS NATURAL AND CAPITALISM HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!!

What caused the extreme rise of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere at 400000, ~325000, ~235000, and ~125000 years ago?

Checkmate faggot

Also correlation =/= causation

>A lot of species die
>Climatic refugees
>Smog in China
>Gasland documentary

BUUUT We're not becoming Venus so let's fucking continue !

because the entire scientific community is in on a giant Chinese conspiracy, right?

No one is claiming there is no correlation whatsoever. The dispute is over whether the temperature is influenced by the CO2 or vice versa, or maybe there is some third factor influencing them both, and whether any of this is being significantly influenced by human activity.

>temperature rises before CO2
>temperature went up periodically way before any human effect
>temperature goes back to normal

Seems like a repeating Graph of large spikes, the one we are currently in followed by a downward temperature decrease. Most of the spikes were preindustrial.

graph is dishonets, temperature is not measured in parts per million.

also correlation != causation

> Gasland documentary

Which proved nothing. The majority of ALL the Gasland cases were a result of improper ventilation of their wells.

Yes but in here the graph isn't used a proof but as an example. They proved it already (see articles) and uses the graph to confirm it.

Correlation =! Causation, but Causation does imply correlation.

More species alive now than any time in earth's history.
Climatic refugees - my sides*, now that would be Hillary Clinton's work.
Smog in China - learn the difference between weather and climate.
Some leftist documentary - wtf i believe in global warming now.

*There are people who actually believe that people from middle east are refugees because of climate change!!!

It's like talking to biblehumper

no it doesn't correlation is irrelevant to the causation, which is what i proved with my graph. If you have proper proof (premise 1, premise 2, etc. conclusion: humans are causing the globe to warm), i'm willing to hear it.

>But muh Environment

FUCK YOU!!!

ENVIRONMENTALISM IS A PLOY CREATED BY ANARCHIST TO DESTROY CAPITALISM. CAPITALISM IS THE PERFECT SYSTEM OF LAW AND ORDER. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE IMPEDE ON OUR SUCCESS.

yes, do you see how temperature changes lead to co2 changes?

fyi: that means he concedes his points

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Climate change denies will keep denying it until it happens but then it won't matter anymore so I guess....gg, u win, hope it was worth it.

This is what brainwashing does to people. Climate change is literal religion, except more retarded than any existing ones.

People believe that globe will be inhabitable by 2040 (original sin), and only way to repent is to send money to Al Gore or some UN's special department, that won't do shit. And in 2040-2050 when it doesn't happen, they'll probably take credit for it.

It's kinda funny what these people believe, but then again it's kinda sad that they actually believe it. I mean at least christian folks aren't ruining other's people lives.

oy vey, just be a good goy delet this

Deforestation = climate change. Any other manufactured reasons are untrue.

But they won't be here when it happens. That's the point, nobody actually cares because nothing will happen in our lifetimes.

causation doesn't imply LINEAR correlation, dumbass

They'll keep denying because of what and said; Capitalism will have to be abolished for Climate Meltdown to be Averted; and they don't want to give up capitalism.