Why are niglets so retarded?

They actually believe this shit. I'm for real. Despite the map being entirely fucking wrong.

Its easy to say Simpsons predicts stuff when they have pretty much made an episode on everything that could happen in human history by now.

What if Trump watched the Simpsons and thought it would be funny to mock it. He's discussed running as President for decades.

Niggers gonna nig

The only simpsons episode that referenced a trump presidency didnt feature him.
This is disinfo

The Simpsons episode came out in 2015.

>Wisconsin
>Michigan
>Ohio
>Virginia

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The SImpsons map has Penn and Ohio blue.

Really made me think.

It wasn't even an episode. It was just a YouTube short.

>Pennsylvania

Guessing correctly =/= knowing.

If I predicted that the 23rd card down in a deck of cards would be the 8 of hearts and it turned out to be true, it doesn't mean I have any supernatural powers of prediction or intel from time travelling agencies.
It simply means that I guessed correctly.

Too many niggers, faggots and tinfoil-hat-people belive in woodoo

They got Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, and Pennsylvania wrong. All the other states are states that you would expect a Republican to win.

Not impressed.

>got it right
>all those blue great lake states
nah

D'oh, I missed Ohio.

And she won the popular vote, though

Also, if enough people shout random things, one of them got to be true.
Case in point with your cringe meme magic.

>predicted the electoral map
>visibly got like 5 states wrong

do they even pay attention to anything ? how do they like, walk around and not get run over by a car ?

and virginia which went blue is red on the map

Get out frog. Francais est bete.

>popular vote

Nobody really cares about that. It's like a football team losing a match 1-0 and arguing that they really won because they had more shots on goal.

Trump and Clinton both spent half of their time and money in four swing states. Trump won all four. If the aim were to get out more votes, then they both would have campaigned very differently.

Also Iowa.

They didn't get the fucking map right

Slide thread or shitposting?
1 post by id

Simpsons has like 3.6 million episodes now. You throw enough shit ideas at the world and something sticks occasionally

Infinite monkeys, typewriters, shakespeare etc