Mediterraneans vs Nords

Why Nordics and Mediterraneans fight so much on Sup Forums?

Both of you are superior races.
Both of you have created civilization.
Both of you have high IQ's
Both of you are beautiful

Nordicism and Mditerraneanism are stupid ideas
European Nationalism is the real answer

>t. Brown Mexican

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=dGJ_rBnPZZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the medditerraneans have fallen to nogdor

What about Celts and Slavs?

>t. Brown Mexican

If you think other races are better than your own, you're a cuck. Consider killing yourself to make room for Mexicans that will actually make your country great again.

I have seen this thread a handful of times before. It always get 300 replies.

>Press F to pay respects

Jokes on you Internet was created by snowniggers
Moot is a snownigger

>Slavs?

Just with Nikola Tesla the Slavs leveled the field of who contributed more to humanity.

Up until the turks and moors invaded, mediterraneans were nordics.

Thank you for finally saying this. I have norweigan and italian blood in me and I'm proud of both.

They hate us cus their woman love us (I'm mediterranian)

>Medshit leeches North European welfare
>Nords are dumb

>Why Nordics and Mediterraneans fight so much on Sup Forums?

As a subconscious implicit reminder to each other what they would obsess about if they were "free" of blacks, jews, arabs etc .. human nature, baby, same old story: if it isn't tribe against tribe, it's state against state, village against village, right down to you and your neighbors.

Which is why the whole leftie paranoia about minorities is so endlessly pointless, we'll always figure out new groups to contrast "our" betters from "their" worse --- when we're all well-fed and not forced to suffer and bond in a common struggle, that is. Which isn't fun for long either.

Because nords are autistic fags

Europeans always fight each other, that's how we became superior.

As long as you don't run out of prey animals you have little need for "civilization" and indeed avoid a neverending litany of plagues in the process.

Stormcloaks for life

Fuck the Imperials

>Implying you didn't start this thread to make us fight
Anyhow, it's only Nordics who are triggered. We don't give a fuck.

Celts are the real master race of Europe. Look at Britain and France. While ruled by Germanics (Anglo-Saxons and Franks), they're mostly populated by Celtic people (Insular Celts and Gauls). Coincidentally, Britain and France are at the top of human accomplishment.

And we still in theory should get credit becasue of him. Think of it a constant 1+ xp that never ends.

We've got some bad mer folks. Make america nord again

greeco bro your islands and your women are fine specimens
soon we will march together to btfo the foreign hordes from your land and your sellout politicians
thank you for your service

This!

>muh great culture back in year 0

How to trigger Sup Forums in 3 seconds

>Namque rutilae Caledoniam habitantium comae, magni artus Germanicam originem adseverant; Silurum colorati vultus, torti plerumque crines et posita contra Hispania Hiberos veteres traiecisse easque sedes occupasse fidem faciunt [...]
>Trans.: The swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Hispania opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts
- Tacitus, Agricola XI, ~98 AD

>Silurum colorati vultus; torto plerique crine et nigro nascuntur; Caledoniam vero incolentibus rutilæ comæ, corpora magna, sed fluvida: Gallis sive Hispanis, ut quibusque obtenduntur, assimiles.
>Trans.: The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large but flaccid bodies. [The Silures] are like the Gauls or the Iberians, according as they are opposite either nation.
- Jordanes, Getica I.xiii, ~551 AD

Just drop it, faggot.

You are implying the EU wasn't forced on us post-WW2

I propose a crusade to end all crusades. Nords, Meds, Slavs and everything in-between are invited. #MEGA

Given that neither the germans (inventors of the NatSoc ideology) nor the new wave burguer "far right" can say (or dont want to say) that they were either barbarians living in tents or just plain europen migrants/criminals wanting to start a new life in a new continent, they start to create this romanticised version of history to make up for their lack of a meaningful past.

Same race in my opinion, their mythology was practically the same

>their mythology was practically the same

Literally because if the very things you cited
They subconsciously are at war with each other because they are the top(in terms of pre-industrial society)
They can't help it
Imo it brings out some clever bantz and personally I love seeing Italy get pissed off because it's entertaining

Not trying to be fedora but I would have loved to watch that all play out, the sacking of Rome I mean
Would be both a beautiful and interesting thing to watch(also I would with first hand knowledge be able to shit on every artfag that erroneously romanticized it

F

;_;7

>in terms of pre-industrial society
Yeah, we really dropped the ball on that one.

HELP THEM.

OR FALL ALONE.

WILL YOU YIELD THE PASS AT THERMOPYLAE, I WONDER?

It's okay, we'll find a way toake you great again just like Belgium

Except you know.... Creating modern civilization & inventing everything, having the highest science factor per capita in the modern world and the highest GDP by country.

East England had those accomplishments not the entire UK.

And East England was Anglo Saxons (Germanics) later invaded by Scandinavians and put under Danelaw by vikings, which is when the highest amount of accomplishments flourished.

>also I would with first hand knowledge be able to shit on every artfag that erroneously romanticized it
Did an artfag beat you up in school? Get over yourself, edgelord.

It is the same race pretty much, and all of Europe is considered Aryans. Despite popular belief that it's only Scandinavia & Germany & UK.

Jews & Muslims even goes under the Caucasian category.

>inventing everything
>the cheese slicer
Any small town in Italy has invented more than the whole of Scandinavia.

>Doesn't want Europeans fight
>Creates a post about Europeans fighting

With all the books and knowledge the vikings destroyed we'll never truly know the full extent of how much better the meds were.

The taliban of europe.

Byzantium fell long ago..

Scandinavia is the most cucked region in Europe if not the world.

Ave europa

At least we don't live in our moms basement

Where is China? China has been the supreme world power since it became a nation state in 220AD. For fuck sakes, they came up with a standardised civil service in the 11th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

They only declined in the late 18th century because their population grew to large, causing famines, and the my country getting them all addicted to Opium (eternal anglo).

European dominance has been a tiny blip in history, and soon the Indian + Chinese GDPs will surpass even the burger's.

The 7 wonders of the world was a Hellenistic concept, thus why most of them were built by Greeks, with exception to two.

Success breeds cuckoldry it seems

You live with your Somali bull instead

>Shows GDP growth

Eh, dafuq is that supposed to imply?

Not gonna lie, browsing Sup Forums has really made he hate Swedes.

Oh look Scandinavians like to award themselves and their friends prizes, some real geniuses they are, Nobel himself was only relevant because he stole the formula for Nitroglycerin from an Italian.

Science is mostly incremental monkey work, the people who make the difference tend not to be Nordic.

we wuz mediaterrans n shiet

Why are all brown-eyed countries poor, then?

I'll judge something by its use to society not what committee thinks of it.

only one of those 2 created civilisations

the other basically just destroyed our shit then copied it

t. saltnigger

I found out recently that I have a lot of Scandinavian blood in me, despite an Anglo-Saxon last name. It's definitely renewed my interest in ancestry and heritage. Any of you niggas think the Nordic mythological deities have similar powers to kek?

Because we are unsatisfied to our lives.

>Christopher Columbus excellent tier
>Discovered America more than 1000 years after the Vikings

Wew lad.

Just go look at what parts of your own country had the most success

Sir Isaac Newton f.example was part of the Anglican Church, lived in the most eastern place of England.

years after the Vikings
>danish intellectuals

I do think we should celebrate the diversity of our race. Finnics, slavs, germanics, anglo saxons etc.
Not just 'the white race'.

Not so shock anybody, but i don't feel much for an italian, even if i would befriend or identify with him more than with an indian or an african.

Celebrate diversity.

>poor
The average Italian is worth 4 average Swedes or 6 average Danes.

The Viking age was between the 800's and 1100's. Christopher Columbus found the Americas in 1492

>brazilian economists

You're right, you live in your wifes husbands house.

Close enough, no bully pls

That doesn't say a lot.
Says more about where rich people choose to live really.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

haha yeah right

Scandinavia needs a nuke. They've proven their genes are weak and inferior, they bow down to the slightest opposition.

Get your own country back before you start talking shit

>norwegian mathematicians

I could say the same about the nobel laureates and scientific publications, not an argument

>nominal
Dropped

We just did a couple days ago silly nord.

my blood boils
you forgot slavs spic
after all second most powerful country is slavic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

haha yeah right

Manlets are inferior. Simple as that.

We'll see m8.

GDP measures the amount of economic activity not wealth.
The objective data on median wealth is from Credit Suisse.

too early to call yet. The guy's backpedaling quite a bit

Hitler was 5'9.

Ugly nordic rodent calling Hitler inferior.

hey its (kinda) similar

Keks powers are far too unknown to answer, but possiby Loki: he could do pretty much anything.

Also, here's a freebie on our culture blood brother :)

youtube.com/watch?v=dGJ_rBnPZZA

>sweden isn't light blue

I like Meds, and I can understand why they are pissy with all the Nordicism and whatnot, but Meds need to start giving Nords their due respect. While they were late to the whole civilization thing, when they did finally become civilized, they brought the world to a new epoch.

t. Mixed med/nord from Alsace Lorraine

Loki?
The weird shit he did could be described as meme magic

He also wears green clothes in capeshit movies

Mediterraneans had much better and more sophisticated political organization, which allowed for better economy, innovation, and therefore technology, which means other things being equal (which they were, Nords were no dummies and knew how to fight), Mediterraneans were still superior and would win because of superior technology and possibly military tactics borne of more sophisticated scholarly tradition

Taters and 'Tugas on suicide watch.

How did Scandinavia bring the world to a new epoch?

lol the majority of Nordic Gods also had sex with pigs, dogs, cows, and goats.

One might also describe it as "progressive".

south europeans also don't own houses, forest and don't have their pensions in similar pension funds as we do.

wealth doesn't arise out of thin air. you can't be wealthy without a healthy economy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

Nazi Germany was Nordics, the British Empire was Nordic

speaking of progressive

lol

dont take americans seriously most of them claim to be white but they aren't , like ive spoken several americans and they were like yeah im white meanwhile they got dark hair brown eyes and light brown skin , only thinking they are white becuase they are caucasian , america is a big fucking joke

You can't really compare fucking snowy ass mountain countries with the civilizations created by countries with 100 million people.

he was though lol fag

The only thing actual nords brought us was wooden fences and decent longships which became irrelevant after 600 years.

Nords are literally shit tier.

source pls, because that sounds retarded. The most comprehensive work on the nordic gods is Snorre's Edda, and it damn well doesn't speak of fucking goats.

The more I think about it, yeah, Loki definitely.
He tends to hide his power level.
>If everybody cries, Balder gets his brother back from the dead
>Loki totes cries, shapechanges into "Tökk" and doesn't cry
>"Oh no balder, your brother is still dead, soryr man I totally cried"