The Telltale Games the walking dead game is offically canon with the comics, what does Sup Forums think of it?

The Telltale Games the walking dead game is offically canon with the comics, what does Sup Forums think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tTFG9HfwjU
youtube.com/watch?v=SrTSwKf3yMA&t=500s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It all went downhill after season 1. Season 2 had a couple things going for it but ultimately felt way too contrived in how much people gave a shit what Clementine thought they should do despite her being a little girl. Season 3 I'm still trying to blot out of my memory.

I like the game, so I'm ok with it being canon.

Fuck Ben, though, he sucks

Loved season 1
Wish I could go back in time and play it blind again

Casual reminder that if you saved Carley over Doug you should kill yourself

Why do you think it is canon? Did Kirkman canonise it somehow?

That's fine, season 1 was great.

It takes place in the same universe as the comics do

Why the fuck would I save a fat useless loser who nearly gets Lee killed over Carley, an attractive lady WITH A GUN who saves you multiple times right after meeting you plus has a better role in the story

There's no reason to save Doug
The only people who save him are contrarian tards

How does a game with multiple choice endings be canon?

Canon is verified by cross-reference. Until references start crossing over, none of it matters.

The TT games developers mentiond a few times it does take place in the universe as the comics do and nobody on the staff nor has the comic creator denied it being canon

WOW it's fucking nothing. Make a thread when Clem will appear in the comics or the show, you retard.

We can talk about video games on Sup Forums if they're related to a comic or cartoon, you retard.

This. I also hate how by the end of it all Clementine just becomes yet another bandit in the wastes. I wish they had found a way to make her an exception to the rule and learn to survive while maintaining her humanity like Lee would have wanted. Kinda devalues season 1 a bit.

The choices don't really matter, and the stories are self contained. Only thing that may get some references back and forth will be Michonne and her kids.

And Lily was the same Lily that killed Laurie until Kirkman decided he wanted to write a book about her, and then she became a look-alike with the same name. It really doesn't matter until any of the events of the games have hard impact on the comics.

Dunno guys, Season 2 was pretty good too.
Clementine being in charge of doing so much shit makes sense when you consider the first impression the group got out of her: She sneaked into the house, fixed her own arm and then killed a zombie by herself.

because it barely matters which ending you got, they are just the same

The devs disagreed

The devs don't have control over the franchise.

Season 1 was great and was fun to play, season 2 was meh, season 3 was so bad I couldn't even be bothered to finish watching a playthough of it on youtube.

Season 2 Clem is the cutest Clem.

Ben is realistic though.

Maybe, but I still hate him.

>"the walking dead game is offically canon with the comics"
>thought Clem was in the comics or something
>Turns out OP is just a dumb faggot

SHOULD'VE DROPPED THAT SACK OF SHIT

Never played Season 3 and from what I've read of it, I probably won't.

Season 2 shits the bed pretty hard towards the latter half, but the ending (at least the one I got) made up for it. I do think Clem had a nice balance between being competent while still being a kid, but the adults did end up getting an IQ drop at times to make Clem relevant. I didn't think it was as good overall as Season 1, but I also played Season 2 for the first time recently, so maybe the flaws are just fresher in my head.

>Sack of shit will remember that

>earn to survive while maintaining her humanity like Lee would have wanted
But she does retain her humanity. At least depending on the choices you make

What did they mean by this?

S2 everyone’s and asshole, retarded or both I honestly hated almost everyone in that season

I don't know who she is, but I hate her already

I thought it was canon to the show?

Her name is "Princess"
They just met her

He may be stupid, but at least he was well meaning and actually trying to help. Unlike fucking Sarah.

I tried so hard with Ben. I wanted to save this fucking idiot. RIP birdshit

First is great, second is shit, third is better than the second but forgettable. I have no problem with it being a Clem Simulator, just don't make her the only competent person in the story.

They made Clementine too sexy.

I personally found Lee, Clementine & many of the other characters to be better than most the comic. I'd gladly accept the telltale games.

>Third is better than the second
I'd say they're both equally shit.

That's because they're all likeable. Rick is an unrepentant asshole, Maggie is boring, Carl barely has a character, and everyone else is dead.

I find the worst part to be the railroading. Save X or Y? Either it's still the same regardless or they're both dead in the next few episodes anyway.

The story in 3 wasn't great, but it wasn't as eye-gougingly frustrating and awful as 2. 3 was kind of dumb, 2 was like if dumb and retarded had an incest baby. I play that one like a fever dream Clem is having.

>tfw that last choice in S2 between Kenny & Jane was completely invalidated by S3
Way to make us think our choices matter Telltale.

Did we ever get to know what happened to the 400 Days characters?

Is she a dodgers fan or she just likes the D?

The best ending in 2 is more or less preserved in S3.

>Telltale following up on side characters
Of course not, you'll get a cameo and you'll like it.

The ones you recruited can be assumed to have died in the walker attack on Carver's based. The ones who you didn't recruit are unaccounted for, so in retrospect, it's best that you don't recruit anyone in that DLC besides the druggie bitch because you're just dooming them.

>The Telltale Games the walking dead game is offically canon with the comics

Just like the Ultimate Spider-Man game was.

Until she points out an actual racial supremacist society in the TWD world I'm not going to even bother.

I just want pic related to go on forever. Endgame is Lee opening a school and Clem will be the teacher's pet, eventually teacher's assistant.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tTFG9HfwjU
Thread theme

The very definition of a "snowflake".

They all die if you save them.
Knowing TWD they presumably die if you don't.
Bonnie can live but everyone else is 100% dead.

3 was better

Pretty much everyone minus Kenny and maybe Luke was either infuriating or shit in S2

>3 was better
I don't know, man. 3 had Gabe.

2 had:
Sarah
Jane
The "Adults Who Would Not Have Survived 3 Hours Without An 11 Year Old" Brigade
Jane

And although he wasn't experience ruining, Fuck Arvo.

Does anyone have the link or remember where that one voice clip of i think it was Clementine's voice actress acting out a sex scene was uploaded? Did anyone download it? I can't remember if it was posted here or on Sup Forums but i think it was here. Help a Sup Forumsmrade out.

in spanish "Rarities" means "Strange" or "Weird"

> Clementine's voice actress acting out a sex scene
I refuse to believe this. Clementine is 100% pure, and nothing you say will change that.

It had to do with her adjusting to her period and getting all hot and bothered before asking Javi to help her out.
It ends with her asking if they can do it again.
Think it was posted around the date of release last year but I can't find it on the Moe.

They either should've let Kenny die in Season 1, or dont let him ever die in 2 or 3. Im so fucking unsatisfied with his character ark now.

Season 2 was the best season, I'm dead serious. I've watched people on YouTube playthrough it just to see their reactions to the Kenny reveal and the final choice. Season 1 was obviously a very close 2nd for me. Just an amazing, beautiful story. Season 3 was beyond awful. Just a flat out joke. Hated so many of the characters, even Clem.

While Season 2 was a 9/10 for me, it would've been a 10/10 if the cut content was included. To those who hated the 4th and 5th episodes for S2, check this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrTSwKf3yMA&t=500s

@ Timestamp 8:20 is when it gets really good, as you see what could've been. Watch the whole video, obviously, but Episodes 4 and 5 could've been really dark and disturbing, which is the direction I think it should've gone all the way with. Gives me chills just thinking about it. Regardless, S2 had it all - a tragic reunion with an old, unstable friend, a brutal villain figure that the next season lacked, and a very emotional storyline on par with S1. I can't see how anyone thinks S3's garbage was better than S2.

I think you're mixing up two different things. There was a vocaroo using voice clips of Clementine making it seem like she was walking into your bedroom and asking you to have your way with her. I don't have the link to that though,

There is an actual scene in season 3 about Clementine being on her period that's probably somewhere on youtube, but it's platonic.

I think that since the comics canonically started 2003, clementine was born in 1994-5 and at the latest it's only 2008 in season 3

So it's technically okay to fap to R34 of Clem since she's a year older than me?

Clem is for tongue-fucking the face place.

>Season 2 was the best season
Please stop posting here ever, someone with this shit of an opinion should not be allowed to participate in discussion

This is only an understandable position if you think it's S1 > S2 > S3. If you think S3 is better than S2, then right back at you.

>Fuck Arvo.
This so much, I hope the car he and others stole flew off the highway and they were forced to cannibalize him

If that happens, then they'll make the one that the majority of people picked and make that the canon one. Hope it never happens.

Yeah I know about that scene, just want the vocaroo

checked

But of course, S2 was so bad that it made me not play S3 so I can't judge it, but I assume it was trash

How about you go straight to jail instead?

>going straight jail for listening to a collection of unedited voice clips

Yes.

Best Girl ?
Best Girl

Speaking of TTG, season 2 when?

>Casual reminder that if you saved Carley over Doug you should kill yourself

But this is objectively wrong.

It's the zombie apocalypse and Carley was a female.
Apocolyptic scenarios where the population has taken a gargantuan hit is literally the one time that it's not only okay to put pussy on a pedestal, but it's fucking necessary.
Humanity will have an easier time recovering if the number of available wombs outweighs the number of available dicks.
Both because it will speed up replacement numbers, and because men will have less reasons to fight eachother over pussy, since it would be plentiful enough that everybody gets at least one mate, and thus more men would be willing to work cooperatively on all the heavy lifting since they'd have one less reason to murder the shit out of each other.

I think it's coming out this year

Kenny did nothing wrong

>Brainlet thinks with his dick
>Is also a dumb American who thinks MUH GUN MUH SHOOT REAL GUD is a valid strength in the long run.

Doug creates a system that alerts the group to intruders before they arrive, Carley's a dumb bitch who thought insulting a crazy woman with a gun was a good idea.

FPBP

lily also shoots doug, so in the end it does not matter.

Yup

You say that like it ended up mattering anyways. Telltale just killed off both of them two episodes later and there wasn't shit you could do about it.
Really kind of made the whole thing pointless. It was where I basically put the game down and never looked back.

Doug dies trying to save someone after repeatedly attempting to de-escalate the situation with Lily.

The point is he still dies though. Neither character left a real lasting impact and telltale just wasted all our times with this choice garbage

A character dying abruptly and unceremoniously before reaching their full potential is more realistic. Not saying you have to like it tho.

That's not how noses work.
It looks like she had a rhinoplasty.

He's worth it for one part.
>Hey, Ben
>Hey.
>See you.

>Clem will never get to spend her life on a luxury yacht with Kenny, Lee and Carley and Omid

I was fucking mad at him, and then realized that I would fuck up situations under the same pressure he had.
Then I realized I'm a fucking loser and tried to help him the rest of the game.

>go on Lee
>don't be a pussy

>He didn't choke the fucking shit out of the car stranger

Did you ever really care about protecting Clem?

Are you serious? It's actually happening? Since when?

Aww fuck. My friend and I were playing this at the time and he literally yelled WHAT THE FUCK when she got shot in the face.

Did not see that coming at all.

It’s amazing how little people care about S3 compared to the first two. I remember looking up playthroughs on YouTube and everyone’s videos had super low views compared to the other videos on their channels.

They didn't manage to steal the car

All I want is Clem's cameo in the comics

Not going to happen, because it will be a rights cluster fuck.