TRUMP INAUGURATION DAY PREVIEW

So, Trump's now losing the popular vote by 600,000, on track to the project 2 million.

If this is what they did on the first inauguration of a doofus like W., imagine what they'll do to a guy who 70% of the country hates, 600,000+ and projected to be 2 million, didn't even vote in favor of.

I don't think rural people who saved Trump in the electoral college will be in Washington DC.

Get ready for happenings, we the majority will not go quietly to the whim of trailer trash voters in a stupid anti-democratic system.

Other urls found in this thread:

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cry more.

>dumb millennials dont know how the electoral college is or how it works

Actually Republicans have gotten the college educated vote for the past 60 years.

Trump is even projected to win the college educated vote at 47% to 46%.

It triggers me whenever the media talks about Trump won the uneducated white vote because it wrongfully implies he and Republicans don't also win the educated vote.

Illegals and californians aren't people
They're getting the wall and getting an electoral college nerf through deportations like it or not

>dumb boomers think party lines are how the electoral college was supposed to work

It would be better to educate yourself on the Constitution rather than protest, child.

I know what makes the United States of America a republic and snowflake americans don't.

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

intentionally* implies

>Karlsson

Why do swedish americans have to be like this

how terrible, OP.

how terrible.

How could they still be counting votes though and all the illegals voting and the Soros vote rigging machines and the dead people? Does anyone really believe she got even 90% of what they are now claiming?

2 million living in cities out of 320 million.

shillary supporters are fucking retarded.

THIS IS WHY WE MADE TRUMP PRESIDENT. TO PISS YOU OFF. FUCK YOU.

>projected to be 2 million

Did they pull this number out of their asses or something?

Are the voting machines still voting?

We don't care. This notion that we dont like the E.C., means we dont know how it works, is fucking stupid. We know. We don't care, its a dumb system. Its tolerable when it follows the popular vote, and for the second time in five elections, and post 1800's, the will of the majority has been subverted again.

So we're gonna protest. We're going to block his car, and pelt it,and ruin your glorious inauguration. We've done it before. We made Trump walk on the freeway like an idiot in California. It'll be worse in D.C.

>what makes America a republic
Yeah thats called the House. What makes the electoral college the electoral college was contemporary politics in the 1800's.
Asserted without evidence? Disregarded just the same.

Regular reminder that Hillary still didn't get a majority of the votes, and Johnson-loving libertarians would probably have preferred Trump.

as someone who voted johnson in 2012 I can confirm that I did infact vote trump this year

>Most uncounted are from CA, WA, and NY.
Yeah I'm sure they'll go for Trump.
You mean you, the rural minority? Wasn't it Sup Forums projecting Trump would win the popular vote but lose the E.C.? How outrageous that would be?

I guess Sup Forums forgot.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Entertainment is entertainment and nothing more.

>Still labeling the working class as trash
This is why you lost and will keep losing.

What?
Californians and illegals aren't people, I thought this was common knowledge
They're just mad they're gonna get nerfed back to 30 electoral votes

>Asserted without evidence? Disregarded just the same.
How I treat the notion that Hillary got any votes at all.

I don't see it. I don't believe it.

No, votes were counted a week ago.
They are afraid of what will happen if they leak that Trump won popular vote also.

Do you understand that if this were a popular vote election, things would've gone differently? Candidates would campaign differently and more people in Commiefornia and New York and Illionis would've turned out because their vote would've actually mattered. Candidates campaigned in order to win the EC, not the popular vote, and people turned out accordingly. But let's assume Clinton would've won the popular vote, it's is absolutely stupid that Commiefornia, NY, Chicago and Seattle should hold the whole fucking country hostage.

You have your liberal enclaves when you can fuck eachother in the ass in the middle of the street, no one cares about you, so shut the fuck up.

Popular vote is meaningless because lots of people in non-swing states stay home knowing their vote doesn't matter.

>Majority
Than why did Hillary lose?

Lower income white filth that will realize by 2020 that the computers we make in Silicon Valley wont be giving those jobs back.

Worse case scenario: Trump loses the popular vote twice.

Best case scenario: freaked out Dems who though Hillary had this and didn't turn out, leading to a turnout rate as low as 2000, will wreck his ass next time.

Yeah guess what faggot? We are charging you a 10% Voter Fraud Tax on your total because of dead people and illegal shitskins voting, along with Soros machine fuckery.

Based on these new numbers, The Cunt is now losing by millions of votes. Suck it.

Bernie will win the election in 2020
Screencap this

More people who are blue, yes. Thats why its so funny and why Republicans dont want a popular vote system. You cant even get the majority to agree with your stupid ideas when big state turnout is low as is.

"California's already blue so I'm not going to vote". Dude, it would only get worse. Both candidates ignore the coasts, to the benefit of Republicans.

"Uneducated" is codeword for "un-indoctrinated."

>Bernie
Warren. Bernie's too old.

>trump says he might not accept it if he loses
>ugh, *rolls eyes* I can't believe drumpfsters are so stoopid, the system is completely fair and if you don't accept that then I can't even

>a few days later, hillary gets BTFO by trump
>ugh *rolls eyes* I can't believe the stupid drumpfsters are saying he won the election, the system is rigged so he actually lost... I can't accept the result because didn't you see that drumpf LOST? UGH I can't even...... #notmypresident

>nate nihonium
kek

Bad comparison OP.

The election of 2000 was stolen because of massive voter suppression (purging rolls of legitimate voters because they have the same name as a felon.) and conflict of interest in Florida. Followed by republicans busing in rioters who assaulted poll and government/party workers. Oh, and the Republican Supreme Court then trampled over state rights and the corner stone of democracy that every vote counts by unilaterally ordering Florida to stop the recount.

2016 happened because of a combination of voter suppression pushed across the board in Republican controlled states, but more importantly, no one fucking liked Clinton because she was the system candidate in a year not to be for the system.

Oh and she was a horrible campaigner.

don't forget all the illegals that voted, which garunteed 100% voted against trump

Go ahead. Continue planting the seeds of your own destruction. You don't even realize how this makes you look to most people, or what will happen when Trump starts winning and you're left holding the sign protesting a war we've already won.

Looks like it will take some time for you to go through your grieving phase and come to accept it.

Who's this Sup Forums you're talking about

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa commiefornia isn't allowed to decide elections by themselves anymore

>bernie will be alive in 2020

THIS
THIS
THIS
ALL
DAY
ALL
NIGHT
ALL
DAY
ALL
NIGHT

>So, Trump's now losing the popular vote by 600,000, on track to the project 2 million.
>it is California and NY over vote episode

kys

It's also code word for dilapidated towns and white trash populations whose brilliance has obviously failed them.

If the election was won on popular vote rather than the EC, Trump would have still won.

Both candidates would have known about it and would have adjusted their campaign strategy for it from the beginning.

It's completely irrelevant.

That's like saying
>Just because your football team got higher points doesn't mean shit!
>The other team had MUCH higher passing and rushing yards!

I guess I will just trust in your sage wisdom, after all, you are in no way biased.

If you don't like the EC then you should try and amend the constitution :^)

I literally don't care.

I'm just glad that you're angry.

In other words, if you are uneducated, democrats don't give a shit about you...unless you are black and uneducated

Yes, my liberal friend, keep insulting
Do not learn from your mistakes

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Trump Won the Popular Vote moron.

Then don't go down quietly. I don't care. You seem to forget that the "backwards trailer trash," (as you called us, presumably to prove that Love Trumps Hate) are the people who have the guns, along with thousands of rounds of ammunition. We also support the military and police, unlike you. When you combine this with the fact that the law is on our side, it boils down to one simple fact:

Your tantrums will change nothing, and if you attempt violence upon the half of the nation that voted for Trump, you will get squashed like bugs under the boots of the military, the police, and the 47 million "trailer trash voters" that carry the immense ability to dish out violence.

You know that saying from leftists about how guns can't stand up to a drone? Imagine what it will be like when you won't even have the guns.

Why do you hate your own race and nation so much?

Muh Boomer meme

All the people who gave Hillary the popular vote are in California or dead. Far away from DC.

It's meaningless because the candidates did not base their campaign strategy around the popular vote. If those were the rules going into it, Trump would have spent less time in New Hampshire and Wisconsin and more time in California and New York. Libshits are complaining the pair of 10s they had in a poker game lost to Trump's flush because they would have won if they were playing blackjack instead but they are conveniently ignoring that all parties involved would have played the game differently if the rules were different.

The electoral college only makes sense if you remember that we are a nation of states. We were originally independent of each other, largely sovereign. We have our own values and our own cultures. We realized that, by coming together, we could accomplish a shit ton more than anybody else in history. But there's no incentive for a smaller, less populated state to join with a more populous state if the more populous state is just going to impose its will. The electoral college is what makes use the *United States* of America, instead of just America.

>project 2 million

Ok so based on the projections for the electroral college that means he'll win it by 1.7 million...

Pottery

>over vote

>70% of the country hates

As if Trump cares what a bunch of 14 year olds and illegal immigrants thinks

the numbers would be totally different if they actually campaigned for popular vote

the popular vote in this system is just a by-product

>the will of the majority has been subverted again
THE WILL OF THE MAJORITY DOES NOT MATTER. IF IT DID, THE CAMPAIGNS WOULD BE DIFFERENT. IT'S LIKE GETTING CHECKMATED AND THEN MAD THAT YOU HAVE MORE PIECES THAN YOUR OPPONENT. THAT'S NOT THE GAME, THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS. IF THAT WAS THE GAME IT WOULD BE PLAYED A WHOLE FUCKING LOT DIFFERENTLY. FUCK

Did you not see the picture?

Whatever bish. Is it really a surprise that he won? Republicans have the presidency, majorities in the senate and house, run 60% of governorships, and 55% of state legislatures. Maybe we can stop pretending it's some kind of anomaly.

It's over, nobody cares about your feelings or Shillary.

There is no way you're over 18 years old.

Don't forget about them protesting hate and violence by violently rioting and talking about how disgusting white people are

Don't step on me with your Trump tyranny

>More people who are blue, yes
Asserted without evidence? Disregarded just the same. Republicans control the House and the Senate so I'd say you can't get the majority to support your stupid ideas. Unless you want to abolish the Congress too.

You why Americas system is good? Because bourgeois liberals with no contact with reality and people who just vote for whoever will keep the foodstamps going can't take a country hostage. Because you can't say ''fuck you' to the working class. It's quite useless to speculate about what would happen in a popular vote election and you can't claim to know who would win.

And as I see, you shit on white trash, but you don't shit on black and mexican trash, who are flooding the very cities that influence the popular vote so much.

Yes, physically attack the president's motorcade during his inauguration, see how many of you leave alive. Law enforcement of all levels already hate you people. Give them a valid reason to mow you all down, I'm begging you.

And we can get rid of the electoral college once Cali doesn't have 3 million illegals voting every election, you stupid liberal fuck.

uneducated is a euphemism for unindoctrinated.

>So we're gonna protest. We're going to block his car, and pelt it,and ruin your glorious inauguration.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

*gasps*

*sucks air for 40 seconds*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In a System like EC, any vote over the necesary to win a state is basically wasted.

>lost the popular vote by two million

You may want to check that again...

Of course it's not democratic. Democracy isn't fair, and it means large-population cities filled with liberals who live off the midwest's farming can decide the vote.

America is a constitutional republic, and it's not going to change.

>11 million illegals stand to be deported.
>get 2million extra votes in cali that dont affect anything

Shoulda spread out more, hombres.

No one cares, faggot. Popular vote doesn't mean shit. Keep licking your wounds. Your days are numbered.

>that unbridled arrogance
>those grandiose plans
>referring to yourself as "we"
god it's gonna be fun watching you get maced by a cop on the news.

Trump wouldn't have gotten shit in NY or CA beyond the red counties he already gets. Hillary ignored them as well, yet the blue states she never went to just gave her the popular vote.

Wrong. A country of representatives is what Congress is for. There's no reason that the one person who runs the executive, should be elected via a convoluted point system. But it was more understandable at a time when states were like proto-countries. However, ease of travel, federalization, and urbanization post-Civil War made that concept obsolete, proxyfag.

The United States is the popular vote. One nation, one vote.
The Swing States of America is what we currently have, where only a small percentage of the nation gets any campaign promises and attention.

Nah

>millions of dead people vote for Hillary
>millions of illegal immigrants vote for Hillary
>millions of Trump votes get silently discarded or swapped to Hillary in the Soros-owned Diebold and ES&S electronic voting machines widely deployed in every single state
>she only "wins" the popular vote by 200k

Trump didn't lose the popular vote, he won in a landslide

You won't see Clinton asking for any recounts, because that would expose the closed source binary executables on the voting machines to scrutiny by people who know how to decompile it. They'd find the fraud code which gave Trump votes to Hillary, and then it's game over for Hillary as well as the concept of electronic voting machines in general

I refer you to your own post: Specifically:
>Asserted without evidence? Disregarded just the same.

Gotta be careful when you're talking, lest you come off as a fool with double standards. It is not tyrannical to put down an uprising that goes against the constitution.

You want to secede? Go right ahead. But you have no right to use force against someone because you don't happen to like the rules.

Also, if Trump won the popular vote, I'm damned sure you wouldn't be making the arguments you are now. You would be in our position, and saying what we are saying.

Simply this

This.. This right fucking here.

We dont like that either but they're both Dems so who cares?

I'm just going to point out that during the election of 1860 there were entire states where Lincoln didn't receive a single vote. Let that sink in and then think about modern blue states like California that are talking resistance or even secession when entire regions of their state went red.

I often say the same for Trump supporters, but oftentimes I cant tell if its an age thing, or an educational attachment thing.

>posted immediately after being warned not to hold double standards, lest he come off as a fool.

I see a happy family that isn't hurting anyone.

This thread is beautiful, op tooterbooted to the max.

Secret service will like that.

Cry more. The name of the game is the electoral college.

If they were trying to win the popular vote, the campaigns would have been run completely differently. Both campaigns spend half of their time and money in four swing states, all of which Trump won. The result would have been the same.

They don't build computers in your precious Shamicon Valley. They make them and very soon will design them in China alone.

>Muh silicon valley
Looks like you're going to have to hire Americans after Trump cuts the visa program and you have to send Pajeet back to the call center in India.

Oh ok, how about a recount in FL, CA, OH, PA & VA....wouldn't want all that voter fraud caught, first time in US history DNC refuses state recounts...I think I know why....tic toc, fema camps opening soon left