I'm talking about folks such as

> Paul Joseph Watson
> Ben Shapiro
> Milo Yiannopoulos
> Mike Cernovich
> Lauren Southern
> Gavin McInnes
> Cenk Uygur & TYT

Most people don't give a fuck what they do or who they are. Why are we even bothering to give these irrelevant fucks attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ijwxI_b97o
youtube.com/watch?v=5bXHA_cwIAo
youtube.com/watch?v=tP8Mma3QcqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off milo

>never heard milo speak

imbecile

because they mobilized the youth, gay, and female vote that helped our God Emperor to victory

Because they're entertaining to watch/ listen to.
They can be serious while not taking themselves too seriously.
And Lauren is a Aryan Goddess

i don't care about any of those people

Does anyone actually give a fuck about them other than kids on "edgy" YouTube kids?

we don't, they're self aggrandizing pieces of shit

>implying most millennials know who they are

they did more to help get Trump elected more than Sup Forums thinks it did

literally who

just the right amount do, Milo's tour drew pretty big crowds at every college he spoke at

We don't.

Only cucks care

Right. As if the white working class voters totally watched their videos and decided to vote for Trump

I bet more millennials went to the free Jay Z concert than some random faggot's tour

I'm a millennial, and a white working class individual, and I go on Sup Forums, and I voted for Trump

Because watching Milo obliterate liberals is fun.

None of these are useful, only Cernovich has produced something of value

> Why are we even bothering to give these irrelevant fucks attention?

Because it's entertaining and stimulates the mind hearing someone talk about politics/philosophies.

(you)

milo was great in the beginning but then started to fag out. when you go from guy in a suit to full blown faggot calling trump daddy then you do more damage than good

Some of them fight the good fight.

The others can die

and yet Hillary lost Ohio

>Paul Joseph Watson
Some of his commentary is pretty good.

>Ben Shapiro
Never liked the dirty kike.

>Milo Yiannopoulos
I hate homosexuals and automatically disregard their opinions even if it resembles my own.

>Mike Cernovich
Literally who?

>Lauren Southern
I would fuck the shit out of her.

>Gavin McInnes
Some of his content is quality, some of it is shit.

>Cenk Uygur & TYT
Fun to rage/laugh at

they are useful for converting normies but anons shouldn't fall for their lies

not an argument

I don't, they we're useful to sway some votes in our direction during the campaign, that's it.

he's a faggot, she's a woman.

they're like our chess figures. They fight with each other for our entertainment, but in the end are they the one who are laughing because they can bath in their ad-revenue

Gavin is a drunk hipster faggot who is only claiming to be Republican to be contrarian.

>Watching and admiring Internet/Youtube celebrities

You have to go back.

>Lauren Southern
>I would fuck the shit out of her.

Now how is that being useful? It just makes her important as any dumbass bimbo

the only person i care about in that list is ben shapiro. A true conservative unlike Drumpf

Sup Forums has never given a shit about any of these people
Sup Forums has always hated that coalburning faggot Milo

Then why are there always threads about them?

>"Why are we even bothering to give these irrelevant fucks attention"

Maybe you could start by not making the exact same threads about them every single day, because that's gayer than anything Milo has ever put up his ass.

this

only person who would fit with that list pol kind of like is molymeme

> Paul Joseph Watson

Great yelling videos, short and to the point, good intro to the alt right as he's alt lite

> Ben Shapiro

We don't care about him, he's our (((useful idiot))) in attacking degeneracy, BLM and leftists.

> Milo Yiannopoulos

Another useful idiot, although he's much better than Shapior, just not as smart, but he's less subversive apart from the BBC and faggotry. Whereas Shapiro legit wants America being Israel's whipping dog. Plus Milo is mobilizing the LGBT community for us, so that's a huge plus.

> Mike Cernovich

Mike is awesome, he chats with Sam Hyde and is very alt right friendly. A good goy to the core.

> Lauren Southern

Dull, relatively cute blonde that does our bidding. Seems like a nice girl, we need women like her, so I'll give her a total pass on being relatively tame which is what I expect from women.

> Gavin McInnes

Legit talks to white nationalists on his shows like Jared Taylor, Sam Hyde, Cantwell and Spencer. He's been a degenerate in the past, but he more than makes up for it, smart goy that's hilarious.

> Cenk Uygur & TYT

They're our turkroach Armenian genocide denying punching bags.

>Then why are there always threads about them?

PR companies user. They make them.

Both positive and negative threads drive hits, which increases revenue.

The more you know.

PR People are PAID to make threads about them. Thats why

We don't need these gay shills anymore now that Trump is president.

I watch Milo's videos because he's funny, everyone else is plainly annoying
> Paul Joseph Watson
Angry screaming fag
> Ben Shapiro
Smug manletino
> Mike Cernovich
Never heard of
> Lauren Southern
Same as shoe, only popular for being 6/10 vagina person and pandering to Sup Forums crowds
> Gavin McInnes
Boring Alex Jones
> Cenk Uygur & TYT
Dont care

Because people who came here from the_donald are surprised when they find nobody giving a shit about his opinion
Usually teenagers who are about as conservative as Bernie Sanders like to talk about him.
None of the Sup Forumss have ever liked Milo, he's a homosexual and a fucking fruit fairy of a faggot too, we're a christian board and he's the embodiment of what is wrong with modern conservationism

>we're a christian board
You're wrong there kiddo. We worship Kek

Millenial, white working class, I frequent Sup Forums and went to the tour at FSU. Aside from the chimp-out and BLM shit, I had a bretty good time. I also watch quite a few of his speeches and its more of a comedy show against libs than anything else.

Panicked CTR or asspained MSM I cant decide.

we don't. sure they redpilled some normies. they did their job. now they are FUCKING DROPPED.

>not being subscribed to and following based kike shapiro

peasants

>Paul Joseph Watson
He's alright. Great at spotting liberal fuckery and hypocrisy. He seems like he has asperger's when he just stares into the camera as he speaks in that tone of his. Needs a new modern studio to film in, films himself like its still 2006.

>Ben Shapiro
A distant ally to neutral figure. A powerful force, but will not put aside his ideology to work with other figures in the right, sometimes rightfully so.

>Milo Yiannopoulos
Seems more self-interested in promoting himself as a leader within the alt-right. I like his content, but he thinks being gay gives him an excuse to act extraordinarily outlandish and downright mean. Yes I said it.

>Mike Cernovich
Divorcee that got a 7 figure payout from his ex-wife role at Facebook. Struggled to reinvent himself, went the self-development route (which I liked, he used to post on small forum I was a part of) until he found out trolling on twitter would be his reincarnation. He seems to blindly believe in his own pretenses and can look like an idiot in the process.

>Lauren Southern
Golden locks of Danish beauty. Seems like the only somewhat normal figure within the alt-right. She does have her moments of trying to be a Milo though.

>Gavin McInnes
Wrecking ball figure that often takes down his opponents in disgusting ways. Such as presenting his cleanly shaven ass hole to viewers. He should only be used in special cases to take down leftist opponents.

>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
>we

Cringing hard lads.

Do we still need them now?
The only person I think we should keep is Molymeme but other than that, drop em all

Because the reguler news media has become stale and boring.

> Milo Yiannopoulos

Cenk is qt

You forgot one.

i hate all of them except PJW, but I don't watch his videos nor have I ever. But he is part of Infowars so hes got that going for him

I think many of them will have an existential crisis now that the election is over. I think most of them will make content off of the anti-trump movement, maybe some will look at Europe now, perhaps some will fade away. They'll certainly have to reinvent themselves at some point.

Maybe they'll all ramp up their targeting of mainstream media outlets now.

> Lauren Southern

What even did she do? She got piss thrown at her and writes edgy tweets?

>inb4 someone posts how Lauren is a jew even though she said she was rusing

People do care tho. I mean you dont get millions of views on your video if no one cares.

Well no shit. What are you trying to prove?

Protocol #12:

11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

12. All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions— aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical—for so long, of course, as the constitution exists .... Like the Indian idol "Vishnu" they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.

He's quite brilliant on Islam and politically correct culture in universities but he's just such a faggot.

How irrelevant and useless these fucks are

>we're a christian board

>we
Get out of here with that reddit shit. I don't listen to any of those people.

Yes we do. Are you going to go back to CNN for your news?

youtube.com/watch?v=5bXHA_cwIAo

I don't know who they are

I don't like any of them but you might be legitimately retarded

Loud voices and agree with many of the things some of these people say, but I heed caution to subversion. I have a feeling many of these people would jump ship/switch side if they could no longer make money doing it.

Cernovich, Roosh and PJW are the only guys I care about. They are sane and a real help. Milo is a fag so dismissed by sexual preference. Faggots cannot make America great again. The others I have never heard about.

We fucking dont. At least I dont

They're complete attention whore idiots. Especially Milo, the "intellectual le master debater hehheh". Gavin is mentally retarded, and the rest are just fucking dumb.

That's not what I heard.

> youtube.com/watch?v=tP8Mma3QcqQ

We don't. They are just constantly shilled here by underage redditors.

dont forget hunter avallone and shoeonhead.

>Kike Circumvich
>A good goy to the core.

The Jewdar is weak with this leaf

Why the hell are they even famous? The only one of them who is smart is Shapiro.

I just want to fuck Lauren Southern.

because you yourself are so magnificent we should ignore all these people who are fighting for their country and suck your glorious cock, right? you shit eating cunt.

>Why are we even bothering to give these irrelevant fucks attention?
no one does.

I always thought te threads here were self promotion rom these non entities

I only heard of the milo thing here and he is repugant

> Roosh

He doesn't play a huge role in alt-right politics which is nice but he should go back to his PUA stuff.

Because Sup Forums is full of cucks who love to worship coal burners.

>hunter avallone
Fuck that shill. He might possibly be the worst of them

FUCKING THIS

They function to convert normies and cucks. PJW has some good videos but his face and voice make me want to claw my eyes out

You might be surprised how far these peoples reach goes. the other day I saw my nearly 50 year old father watching a shoe0nhead video of all things. It was clearly just something somebody shared on facebook and he obviously had no idea who she was, but it was still really weird.

Because yes

They help spread our ideas, generally, so I'm fine with them (well, not Cenk & TYT, dunno why you grouped them in there).

They know damn well that we don't let them make it about them, so no harm.

And Gavin is fine. A reasonable dude, who's been calling out identity politics faggotry for a LONG time now.

>Most people don't give a fuck what they do or who they are

some of those people helped get Trump in a big, big way... you low iq faggot.

even shapiro and youngcucks via us pointing out how c.ucked they are

go get ready for school tomorrow

>tfw slowly turning into Koksal Baba

>Why are we even bothering to give these irrelevant fucks attention?
>makes post about them

FUCK YOU CANCEROUS FUCK

>curly brown hair, brown eyes
>aryan goddess

Who are these people? I only ever heard about the fag in OP pic.