La creatura

la creatura

what is this meme

el goblino americano

It's disgusting fatasses on the internet making fun of other disgusting fatasses.
It takes an amazing lack of self-awareness.

Mexico somehow surpassed America in obesity rates, so they have to make up for it somehow.

Obesity rates change pretty often. IIRC Britain's top fatass now

>White knighting for Gabby "Caucasian Hysteria" Riviera
user she'd never touch your special parts unless it was to castrate you, she's not worth the effort.

The recent hurricanes in the US took care of alot of the slower people living there.

Gabby is Puerto Rican tho.

What's spanish for "who gives a shit about this dumb bitch and her easily ignored trash fire of a comic"?

>she describes herself as "Latinx"
man, burgermutts and their gender issues right?
especially to trannies

Someone post her anti-miscegenation comment.

>not la creaturx

La abominacion...

¿A quién cojones le importa esta zorra estúpida y su basura insignificante de cómic?

Underrated comment. Jokes about inoccent people dying make me horny.

el goblino de la soja eunucado

Darkies aren't innocent, they were born from the devil to spread sin in god's earth

*criaturia.

El...horror...

El ogro......

El Atrocidad

How do I learn to write as well as Gabby?
I've got some basics down:
1. Every character who isn't the main character should at all times be praising the main character.
2. The main character must exist in an environment that reinforces xhir world view at all times.
3. Nothing should ever challenge the main character of make xhir doubt xhirself except to realize that xhe is more perfect than previously stated.

4. Characters must often describe what they are doing and feeling, even when the artwork is giving you that information (its likely she never reviews her dialogue after the art is done).

>tfw americlap
>La creatura is hilarious to me
can amerifats not handle the banter usually? This is depressing.

SATAN
DIOS MÍO
EL ROSTRO DEL DIABLO

So Dexter of comics?

I don't get it.

What's there not to get?

56%

I mean.

"la creatura." The creature. Yeah, she's repulsive. I don't understand past that.

if you want the mexican coloquial

"A QUIEN VERGAS LE IMPORTA ESTA PENDEJA Y SU PINCHE MAMADA DE COMIC?"

Underrated my man

In what comic would you put gabby rivera?
which character would you like to ruin forever and ever?

I'd say give her a wonder woman run, if she can have decent title for so long lets give her the worse possible one.

Born and raised in NY she is as Puerto Rican as you

you don't understand, LA SANGRE she's got the latin fury and she's ready to NOT LEARN spanish but write it via google translate ALL THE WAY.

if you want the chile version
"¿A quien chucha le importa esta maraca y su caga de cómic?"

To my knowledge the only people who get upset about the whole "56%, la creatura" meme are American alt righters that legitimately get pissed off when you remind them that thier dream of a white American ethnostate will never happen because America is a country filled to the brim with fucking mutts. If you spend a little bit of time of Sup Forums there's a hilarious amount of deflection and goal post moving over who would be allowed to stay in the white ethnostate. Instead of just being white now its "just looking white".

First it was White Flight, and now it's White Fright.

AR/UR/PY
"¿A quién mierda le calienta un huevo esta trola y su bosta de cómic?"

Tenebroso monstro...

It's a jab at alt-rights and American nationalists who dream of a "pure" white America when the whole country is full of people of widely mixed ancestry. Whites (in the broadest possible definition of the term) only make up 56% of the US population.

creatura horrenda

What are you on about?

CHI

Are you people telling me you haven't heard of "le 56% face" and the assorted "el goblino" memes that come with it?

¡¿A QUIEN CARAJOS LE IMPORTA ESTA PERRA ESTUPIDA Y SU ESCORIA MEDIOCRE DE HISTORIETA!?

It's a meme from or at least used a ton on Sup Forums to the point where there is at least one thread up on it at a time/whenever someone with an American flag says something you get a ton of other countries posting similar memes in response in the same vein as 56% or 'Amerimutt' or 'Amerifat' or perhaps 'A fucking leaf' for Canadian or 'poo in loo' for indians.

From what I understand of it, it basically makes fun of Americans for being 'creatures' that are so racially mixed/fat/lacking cultural identity that they're 'abominations'.

>Somehow
You seen what they eat?

This is Sup Forumsmblr, they don't go on Sup Forums and related boards often.

*La atrocidad

>From what I understand of it, it basically makes fun of Americans for being 'creatures' that are so racially mixed/fat/lacking cultural identity that they're 'abominations'.
Ok. Don't see why Sup Forums would be upset about it, tho. That's not different from what they say about non-whites

>when your two favourite boards have a crossover episode

Sup Forums gets upset because they (and many other Americans by extension) have different standards/perceptions of being considered Caucasian or white compared to many European countries. It's basically a way for several other people from different countries to go 'you're not the pure Aryan race because you're part Polish/Portuguese or something, you're a fat MUTT, not white'.

>his favourite boards are Sup Forumsddit and Sup Forums
fucking hell lad

I periodically use Sup Forums to laugh at the bantz but it just depresses me because I actually am a mutt. It makes me sad.

Nuyorican then, either way they all can't speak Spanish properly.