BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

That was horrible, not only did he become a fucking hipster but they made him look fucked up like he was retarded.

The worst ending possible, they need to rewrite this shit out.

>his kids are deformed abominations
>they hate him
>the only one smiling in the photo was the batgirl
Worst ending for my bro Mordo

Why did he turn into a soybird?

That's what happens when you stick your dick in a rabies infested bat cave

It was surprisingly straightforward for Regular Show, throughout the beginning, middle, and end of the fight it was just boring. Compare the Gigawing white robot in Century Duck Crisis to the one in the finale, too. That thing looked like a fucking rough draft of a first idea they had, and maybe it was since they rushed production when they got cancelled. I feel like RS could've done way better fights than that, I don't think Mordecai or Rigby even through a punch, they just used lasers. Mordecai and Rigby can kick ass and that's what I liked seeing in Exit 9B.

Then there's the ending itself, they decided to go with mishmash instead of A or B like they did with Margaret's family, and how good design works in general. Almost everything was drawn really bad after Mordecai begins to paint (how ironic) and the only good looking bit was when they were talking on the steps. Mordecai seemed depressed as shit and we can't even tell if he was or not because he was extremely fat at one scene like he had a mid-life crisis and then the next time we see him he's a hipster with a thousand yard stare in opposite directions. He didn't seem to happy except when he was reminiscing with Rigby, and even then he only perked up at the very end. Speaking of the painting scene, what the fuck did they do to his skills? His art in Bad Portrait was abstract but it was pretty awesome, here they just drew randomly and filled in certain areas with body color which is the laziest abstract shit ever. I get they couldn't make 10 pictures in the vein of Bad Portrait, but 3 would've been fine, have it pan over from one to the 3rd with Mordecai in front signing like they went with.

Rigby, what was his fucking job? They acted like his future was getting brighter but at this point it seems like he quit the Park, moved in with Eileen somewhere, and stayed at home forever. I guess Mitch retired? For a show that was about characters lives, that was shitty.

This is fucking hallarious

Keep it to one thread.

Post mordo's kids

Oh hush you big baby, it's 2 same threads in a sea of others. At least it isn't SU where after something happens theres 5 threads discussing one aspect of it each. I hate spam too but when its only 2 threads it's not even wrth posting about, especially since RS only gets 2 threads a month at best anyway, it's not like you have to see it every day.

why did everything go so wrong

In another universe he cucked death and started banging his wife.

>Rigby, what was his fucking job? They acted like his future was getting brighter but at this point it seems like he quit the Park, moved in with Eileen somewhere, and stayed at home forever.
He probably accepted his life as a loser and let Eileen work for their home

And they still didn't even show what she did.

So did Eileen "win" only because she was some storyboarder's self insert or what?

Win what? The only thing in the end with her was her getting with Rigby and he had no other love interests in the entire 8 seasons, (morby fags fuck yourselves), so if that's what you mean yea I'm sure Minty wanted them to get together, she's her VA and boarded some eps.

Honestly the kids were the one thing that threw me the fuck off, I literally had to recheck what the fuck I was looking at.

JUST

This doesn't really make sense: in two three generations of crossbreeding their descendants will be eldritch horrors, why didn't they do like in Bojack Horseman where the child of two different species is the same specie of one of the two parents?

EL OGRO DEL SHOW REGULARIZADO

>banging Death’s Wife
I like this user

>le 56% faces

>like in Bojack Horseman
Gumball did it before Bojack, and I'm sure something did it before Gumball

Speaking of Minty Lewis, it was pretty surreal hearing her voice on the latest Bob's Burgers after almost a year of nothing.

Family Guy did it before, but I'm sure they're not the origin either.

I really don't like her but I'm glad she got work after RS ended, haven't seen that episode though.

I thought that was weird that after 25 years they both look like themselves except hipster and an extra line or two around the eyes.

The weird thing is that Margaret’s dad is human and her mom is a bird yet she wasn’t some human/bird hybrid freak.

It'd have been interesting if Mordo did something with his hair. The main reason why they didn't change much was because their default appearance was already in their 20s, they had formed their shapings mostly by then, their body only degrades from there.

Mate it's just a cartoon, who cares ?

>it's just a cartoon, who cares
anyone with eyes and can see how shitty everything looked, it ruined the ending almost singlehandedly

stef is muted

How?

See
And plus it looks awful

why did he have to go and fuck things up so badly with CJ

>BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

BRUH LOOK AT THIS POST

it should have ended with rigby not taking anymore of mordecai's shit and stop being friends.

Other way around makes more sense, especially in Do Me A Solid.

Remember when Eileen and Mordo got married and moved to LA?

>murimutts.jpg

Rocko's Modern Life did it before any of those, you li'l shits.

nah dude, mordecai is a major tool and a douchbag, he almost didn't even help rigby in his time of need at his graduation, mordecai literally wanted the status quo and keep rigby to be some loser forever, when all rigby has been trying to do is better his life.
sometimes i think maybe it would have been better if mordecai didn't help rigby at his time of need, just so that he realizes how much of a shit friend mordecai is.

What the fuck happened.

>shit friend

Are you defending the guy who faked a rejection letter to his best friend just so he won't be alone? Who had him humiliate himself in front of his crush because he dared actually be interested in spending time with her? Tried to date said crush just to bother his friend?

The guy who is somehow proud of getting a easy as fuck High School degree he cheated for? That he would not have cared about if he wasn't afraid he'd lose the only women to unconditionally like him?

Rigbyfags truly are delusional.

its actually more like Mordo married Rigby, its just that Rigby is a girl that looks like Eileen

The chad Rigby and the virgin Mordo

This is why shows don't try to tackle this subject, everyone misunderstands it. Mordecai was just used to how it was, he wasn't thriving off of it but seeing Rigby start doing this with his life made Mordecai realize that he hadn't done a single thing in 6 years. He wasn't "keeping him around to feel better about himself", he was just used to how Rigby and him were pretty much in the same league as each other, when Rigby got his HSD and a "steady girlfriend" Mordecai realized Rigby was actually doing something with his life, it wasn't even "being better than Mordecai", it was just doing more than he was.

It took Mordo like 15-25 fucking years after the series for him to get a presumably steady girlfriend while it took Rigby about 5-6 to get a girlfriend and 1 to pass highschool. These are 2 things of Mordecai's none during the show.

Why are the designs in this show so punchable.

No chins, spoon body, dead stares, and annoying quirky voicing

and what makes mordecuck such a better friend?

not him but the worst he ever really did was punch him back when that was a running gag but it was implied to just be something they do as roughhousing broshit (rigby says something dumb and gets punched = friend saying something dumb and you shove him), the only time it came off bad was when Rigby made mordecai like that laser thing in deez keys and mordecai shoved him into the door and it they spent a second with how off that felt

>no supercut video of every time the bird punches the squirrel

so how come rigbys son looks like muscleman and eileen had a baby?

they didnt spend more 30 seconds designing the kids

quit with the obnoxious arrows and KEK?! shit

Seriously if i had a friend who liked to make a habit of punching me whenever i said something dumb, i'd kick his ass.

Miring Rigbi's kaiser beard.

Rigby never told him to stop so it was just their style.

yo wtf did rigby's brother "turn" into a chick

nice try rigby. we all know hes not yours

I think the two girls are his daughters.