/CTG/ Channel-tans General

Blood & Iron Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PU-To1Vx1i4
imgur.com/P41kaZt
youtu.be/hiR5CBmK_Wk
i.imgur.com/GEYKWnu.png
youtu.be/n4A_F5SXmgo
youtu.be/EEI-NCTsiPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/PU-To1Vx1i4

Morning /CTG/, what's for breakfast, luv?

Requesting the forbidden MGM!

Welcome to /CTG/!

a nice pretzel!

Just plain black coffee, sweetie.

Currently at Ohayocon dressed as a police dog so don't expect shit til next weekend.

Nude version here:
imgur.com/P41kaZt

The souls of the competitors.

New FOX Business redesign added
Revamp of MTV added
Nico Nico added

and panels were reorganized

>BBC: Before I quit smoking my breakfast was always a cough, a smoke and a coffee. Nowadays my breakfast is a cough and a coffee, occasionally with a biscuit/cookie.

Tea. Just tea, like a true british lady.

>dressed as a police dog
sounds neat also thanks for pinup

See you next week Papa Midnite
That's one nice asshole btw.

Black coffee with a bisquit.

Rafty my man, I didn't know you were Sam from Sam and Max.

A cigarette and coffee.

youtu.be/hiR5CBmK_Wk

Man, i'm hoping for TBN-tan, Fuse-tan, Logo-Tan, & AwesomenessTV-tan to be created

Something healty.

No breakfast to you until you're done with the next season of Planet Earth.

Requesting pic related with Nick GaS, OSM and Detour ft. G4

We have been blessed! Thanks Papa Midnite, this Foxxy is very good.

>imgur.com/P41kaZt
Based Papa Midnite, have fun at Ohayocon.

The thread couldn't start better than this. Early lewds are always good.

Ah, the 'ol shaking the rump pose. always good.

G'mornin', /CTG/. Just popping in with a proposal for Fox Business. The current design feels rather lacking in iconography, just being a woman in a gold suit. So, just throwing my hat in the ring.

Breaking down her look, if curious- i.imgur.com/GEYKWnu.png

Foxxy has the best ass, it's a fact. CN comes second.

Now this is a good design my good sire. I shall support its presence among us.

Honestly that's way better than the previous proposal, I like it. Thanks for doing this quick consert, Jam.

That's one design that encompass nicely the content of her channel. She looks ready to say all the possible news about business.

Oh, hey, UPN was updated. That wasn't necessary, but thank you.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, I have a weakness for girls in suits. And you've scored a critical hit.

And the beige tones remind me of home.

>"If we kill all the reporters, there'd be news from Hell before breakfast."
That's how I say "I love it", nice design dude.

I like how business like she is. I find her in a certain sense very cute. Maybe is because my weakness to girls in suits.

She definitely dressed rightly for go and announce changes in business related arguments. Elegant and smart in the same moment.

>In other news, Fox Business truly adorable but above all a self-made woman, who worships her creator.

The dog thing sounds weird but man this pinup and its edit are fucking great

Warning: News are part of a completed breakfast, assuming that your breakfast, of course, includes two or three grapefruits, a giant bowl of cereal filled to the brim, a few bran muffins, one loaf of bread (possibly with peanut butter) and, y’know, if you’re feeling a little festive, a banana. Thank you.

Howdy ho, here pixel art of Jetix-tan in Megaman 8-bit style sprite

Much better than the previous design, by the way I like how you mixed aspects from 20th Century Fox in this upgrade.

That's neat what are you using to do these pixels, Dasha?

Here arts of Gulli-tan, Jetix-tan in swimsuit with hoodie, cute Nick-tan, CN-tan as Morty Smith, Mondo Media-tan gives a flower to Jetix-tan request

youtu.be/n4A_F5SXmgo

They finally became friends, all they needed was an epic battle to solve their differences.

Here Jetix-tan with magnet armor (like as from AiPiePo doodle of Jetix)

That's one small Jetix right there. which is kinda cute is you ask me. hoping for more sprites like this one.

Dash I love when you color your sketches, they look fantastic.

I also did doodle of flying Jetix-tan with new power, and with drill armor

she got a new upgrade to her current arsenal

She's a very great tan, Jam. The original was okay, but this one is even better.

This bring back memories of Jetix's old bumpers and Megaman screen intro.

I definitely really like the ponytail fox tail thing, it's totally adorable and fits with the fox theme.

That's dangerous to bots, specially to cue bots like her.

Those busts of Gulli and Nick are my favorite but the spotlight belongs to Jetix and her sexy yet cute swimsuit

Nice doodle doo dee doos, Dasha. What's on the menu for this weekend?

>mixed aspects from 20th Century Fox
Someone noticed! Yeah, I really liked 20th Century's look and wanted to implement some of her elements for Business. I even tried giving her a normal tail originally, but then it just sorta ended up looking like 20th Century in a suit. Then I gave her a ponyTAIL, and I just really loved it.

Speaking of 20th Century and Business, they're no longer corporately related. 20th Century is owned by Disney now, but Fox Business- among some others- was spun off into a separate family. Which begs the question: Which group of companies/channels will have to change their labels, those bought by Disney, or those that were not bought out? Or did they reach some weird agreement to avoid having to do that?

Woah. The colour here is honestly so good. My only complaints would be the jutting boobs. Also the yellow on her stomach doesn't quite meld, but the rest is amazing!

These make me happy. It's like a packet of lollies. The smol busts and their colours.

I tho it was Magneto from X-Men. Oh man I was so wrong. but now I wonder, what' the heck is she doing with that thing?

I am sure she gets new powers with every battle she wins.

I wanna see an animated sprite based on your design, i bet it would be neat.

That's charming, the colours pop nicely!

I can do Jetix-tan dressed as Megaman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network)

I guess it's something similar to what happens between Viacom and CBS. both companies maintain control of certain channels and other aspects but also share a certain relationship through multiple agreements.

I also can do colored version of Jetix-tan as Chell (Portal), Jetix-tan as Samus (Metroid) crossplays

I think Disney owns the movies and some new IPS but FOX itself owns the channels and their content.

Her expression is very funky, I love this!

20th Century Fox is a very attractive lady but honestly what happened between her family and Disney is confusing.

So colourful and adorable, good job!

>Morty CN
>Swimsuit Jetix

Lovely work, Dasha.

>Fox Business: I didn't inherit money like you did. I started with nothing. And yet I was a millionaire by the time I was 18. Anyone stood in my way, they got hurt. When I was 11 years old, I killed a man.

>C-SPAN: Well, when you're 11, you probably don't even know there's a law against that!

Coolio, I love Nick2! And more arts of her are always good.

>drill armor
She really needed this to fight Mondo.

I really love your interpretation of Jetix and her many cute outfits, plus some new gadgets too!

This put a smile on me, thanks user!

whar if Jetix-tan acts Megaman.EXE/Netto (Lan) Hikari, but who could be supposed as Meiru/Maylu Sakurai (Roll.EXE), Bass.EXE, Eugene/Blaze Chaud (Protoman.EXE) and each others?

Probably

It's the least weird thing when you've seen FA-tier fursuits, multiple r63 D.Va's and Earth-Chans and a dude dressed as that Doki chick giving out (fake) Tide Pods.

youtu.be/EEI-NCTsiPE

Just some random doodles with TeenNick.

Like as DJ-tan as Roll.EXE, Toony-tan as Protoman.EXE, Mondo Media-tan as Bass.EXE, Funi-tan as Meddy.EXE, right?

can YouTube-tan act as Tango the Cat from Megaman, if Dailymotion-tan acts Rush the dog?

The doodle in the upper left gimme the chills. just like Viacom.

WDC owns the movies and the rights to make new FF4 and X-Men movies BUT FOX owns the channels and their shows, that's why Disney can't use the Simpsons, tho they in fact - owns the rights to the first Simpsons film.

ya draw the cute Teennick

Only if Disney Junior is the Roll to Jetix Megaman.

No, TeenNick, you can't rock Nicktoons' hairstyle. That cut works nicely only on her. You weren't a 90s kid.

Be careful, you could catch a submarine with that thing.

and Toony-tan as Protoman/Blues, Toon Disney-tan as Axl, OSM-tan as Zero, Syfy-tan as Layer, right?
And who could act Ciel (Megaman Zero),Tron Bonne (Megaman Legends) and each others?

Be careful, eldritch magic is dangerous! If you use too much of it, it can happen it takes over and you can't return to your normal form!

I would like to see Jetix with an update of its cannon, it needs more power.

Yeah pretty much sounds like a nice idea to do with sprites.

The bottom left Teena makes me very proud of her. She looks very good with that hairstyle. It is Nickmom's hairstyle?

ABC Family-tan supposed to be our Alia, Freeform-tan as Pallet, right?

Black coffee, a biscuit and regrets.

can WDAS-tan as our Ciel from MMZ, if OSM-tan acts Zero?

cute